unable to open default mail folders #2

I used to use my computer on my network at work.  Now I
can't open my outlook because I'm no longer connected to a
server.  Any tips on what I need to do so that my system
no longer thinks I'm part of the network?  petemcdonough
@verizon.net
0
anonymous (74722)

pete <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I used to use my computer on my network at work.  Now I
> can't open my outlook because I'm no longer connected to a
> server.  Any tips on what I need to do so that my system
> no longer thinks I'm part of the network?

Yes.  Talk to your IT people at work.
--
Brian Tillman
0