Unable to open address book #2

I downloaded sasser worm patch and installed a Microsoft
Office 2003 on my computer and my Outlook Express address
book was lost.
Reinsatll Outlook Express? The software doesn't appear
available at Microsoft's web site and since it was
bundled with the computer purchase (Dell Windows XP).

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/files/wab.htm
The Windows Address Book (WAB)
http://home.comcast.net/~jimpickering/
Address Book (WAB)

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   NBC-IN

"Al" <amartinez@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> I downloaded sasser worm patch and installed a Microsoft
> Office 2003 on my computer and my Outlook Express address
> book was lost.
> Reinsatll Outlook Express? The software doesn't appear
> available at Microsoft's web site and since it was
> bundled with the computer purchase (Dell Windows XP).

0
hhh6225 (363)

Excel Functions #2
hi guys, just wondered if anyone knew which function i would use to do this, because im fairly novice with excel: Basically if the cell value is above 110 i want the cell to turn green if the cell value is between 110 and 105 i want it to turn yellow if the cell value is below 105 i want it to turn red any help would be seriously appreciated. thanks spotseven wrote: > hi guys, just wondered if anyone knew which function i would use to > do this, because im fairly novice with excel: > > Basically if the cell value is above 110 i want the cell to turn gr...

hyperlink open in new window
How do you create a hyperlink and have it open in a new window? refer to http://www.davidbartosik.com/pub2002/pub2002_13.htm -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "sharin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2180BE5B-1783-4F9A-A167-D8E3BF34B3CC@microsoft.com... > How do you create a hyperlink and have it open in a new window? ...

RMS 2.0 Integration Approach
Hi everyone, I have Commerce Server 2009 in place and would like to integrate it with RMS2.0. What are some ways in general that an external system can integrate with RMS2.0? Regards. ...

Outlook does not open all of a sudden
I have Office 2007 Business I cannot open Outlook all of a sudden. I get a message that The Outlook Folders cannot be opened, that the server is not available (?). I run Microsoft Office Diagnostic with no apparent problems, I tried to fix , to uninstall and reinstall. All other programs ( Excel, Word, power point, etc) are working fine. Can anybody give me a suggestion before I get another hard disk and reinstall everything? What is the exact error message? Paraphrasing does not help. Have you tried a new mail profile? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the grou...

Dotnet Lead Engineers opening in Pune
Hi, We are Bangalore based leading HR consulting company retained by top IT companies like SAP Labs, TCS, i-Gate, AztecSoft, GE, Symphony Services, HCL to hunt talent. Excellent opening for Lead Engineers at AT CMM Level-5 & Largest IT Company for their Pune ODC. Mandatory Skills: 1) ASP.Net 2) C# 3) SQL Programming 4) Must have strong experience on ASP/VB script and good exposure to ASP.NET. 5) Should have min two years experience in Classic ASP/VB script and min one year experience on ASP.NET 6) Should be willing to work on classic ASP development 7) Good knowledge of MS Sql server, H...

Opening tab-delimited files in Excel... how to stop the autoformat of dates?
Hello, I'm doing bioinformatics work in which I often download tab-delimited files describing genomes and open them in Excel. Unfortunately, Excel decides that genes with names like APR1 and SEP7 are actually dates, and reformats them as such. This is a huge headache, as I often don't notice these problems until much later. Is there anyway to completely disable this date autoformatting? I've searched high and low and have yet to find a solution. Thanks! P.S. I'm using Excel 2002 -- salamander ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sa...

Trouble Printing Checks #2
I'm using Money 2004. I have a list of checks to be printed, but no 'Print Checks' on the left side panel. When I go the 'File' menu to print checks it gives me a "You don't have any accounts with checks to be printed." message. What can I do? David See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=91. "David" wrote: > What can I do? I would run a file repair to see if that will correct the number do indicate the number of checks that have been set to "print". "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

can't delete mailbox #2
I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? Wait until AD replicates then you'll be able to purge the mailboxes with the red Xs "Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23fkHzmOMGHA.1180@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I >can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? > Right click on Mailboxes in ESM and select Run Cleanup Agent. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange M...

hide Admin from address list
Hi Exchange server 2003 (SBS2003) how do I hide / remove the administrators mail box address from all lists to stop people sending emails to it when they select all domain users? thanks Adrian wrote: > Hi > Exchange server 2003 (SBS2003) how do I hide / remove the > administrators mail box address from all lists to stop people sending > emails to it when they select all domain users? > > thanks Well, you can control who can send email to that mailbox in the delivery restrictions section (ADUC properties of the admin acct, exchange general tab). Would that not suffice?...

Product list in CRM v.1.2
Hi all, i have another question concerning the product list, can i attach an excle sheet that contains my products instead of loging each product one by one as i have over 25,000 products to log? -- Regards, Marwa I'm afraid not. This is a major pain point for a lot of people and I do not kno of any 3rd party add-ons that have addressed it either. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "marwa" <marwa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C062CF1E-EEF8-43B4-AC31-F299BF707252@microsoft.com... Hi all, i have another question concerning the product list, can ...

Open document from previous version
How do I open a document from a previous version of Publisher..I have 2000? Are you certain it is an earlier version? Do you have Norton? Disable "script blocking" and try again. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jan" <jan0704@msn.com> wrote in message news:44cc01c4a49e$a8fcbbe0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I open a document from a previous version of > Publisher..I have 2000? Jan wrote: > How do I open a document from a previous version of > Publisher..I have 2000? If it ...

OS version 10.2
In a previous post, I was told that Office 98 for MAC will not work on OS 10.2 and was directed toward getting Office 2004. In the system requirements for 2004, it says that it is for users who have 10.2.8 or later. Is OS 10.2 upgradable to 10.2.8 or do I need to go with Office X or 2001 for OS 10.2? Heath Kuszak IT Manager Verdone Landscape Architects, Inc. Heath Kuszak <heath@verdonelandarch.com> wrote: > In a previous post, I was told that Office 98 for MAC will not work on OS > 10.2 and was directed toward getting Office 2004. In the system requirements > for 2004, ...

Matrix #2
Hiya, I need to create a chart which is a matrix of four 'boxes' (a bit like the BCG 'Cash cow, star, etc matrix if you know it). But am having real trouble. What I need is this (and I'm going for the simplest method here - I ignored the four 'boxes' and just tried to get the data as I want on the chart): Data source: Project Name Value(1-10) Difficulty(1-10) Proj1 5 8 Proj2 8 10 Proj3 1 8 Proj4 3 ...

When will CRM 2.0 be released?
I was wondering if anyone has a firm(ish) idea when version 2 will be released. I've heard 2005, but that is a little vague. My company has identified a few gaps that should be resolved with the 2005 expected enhancements. If the release is put off until this time next year, we will go ahead and correct now. However, we would like to hold off wasting time\money is Microsoft will deliver within the 1st two quarters of 2005. Thoughts? The latest word is that CRM 2005 should be release sometime in calendar Q2 of 2005. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------...

Spinning Beach Ball
I seem to notice a correlation between seeing the spinning beach ball more often after launching MS Word for OSX. I removed the PDFMaker.Lib and this improved the performance a great deal, but still noticing the SBB more often after launching Word. Anyone know about this? Many Word issues are related to corrupt Word Settings or Normal Template. You could try removing the Word Settings file, then testing. The Normal Template could be renamed, then test. Be sure Word is closed before removing or changing any files. You could also consider running the Remove Office utility and reinstalling Offi...

Change opening postion /Form
From my Main Form I have a control that open a smaller form overtop of main Form, It always opens in the middle of my Main Form, can I reposition it to open higher on my Main Form, Thanks for any Help.....Bob On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:13:29 +1200, Bob V wrote: > From my Main Form I have a control that open a smaller form overtop of main > Form, It always opens in the middle of my Main Form, can I reposition it to > open higher on my Main Form, > Thanks for any Help.....Bob Look up the MoveSize method in VBA help. DoCmd.MoveSize 2 *1440, 3 * 1440 will position a form 2 inch...

VBA code to hide all the tables on form open
I don't want people to use a blank mdb to import my tables. I manually hide them all. However, after running the macro to delete all records and import from .txt, the table become unhide. I do the importation on daily basis. I posted to macro newsgroup and asked way to hide table after importation action macro but got no answer. Maybe it cannot be done in macro? If so, I need VBA code to hide all the tables on form open. Thanks. Hiding your tables won't prevent people from being able to import them into a blank mdb. All they have to do is ensure that they've set the datab...

Outlook contacts and address book
I can export or transfer addresses from my contacts list but not from my contacts to my address book. Hence I cannot use the contacts in Word for envelops or mailings. How do I correct this? Molly ...

Excel #2
College text asks students how to save a file with a preview? I assume a print preview? Any suggestions? Choose File>Properties On the Summary tab, check 'Save preview picture. Click OK Tech Coor wrote: > College text asks students how to save a file with a preview? I assume a print preview? Any suggestions? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

HOW USE 2 LANGUAGES IN AX. ???????????
Hello I have problem and I need Help: 1. Axapta using English Language in all system 2. I need write something in Russian Language. When I use Russian Keyboard and I wriet somethings in Axapta fields is ok, but after this Russian words was change and I see only symbol likely this ??????? (query) 3. In MS SQL database in the fields I see words likely this symbol ??????? (query) Please send my all information how I can write something in different Languages in this same Axapta - I need write simultaneously in 2 Languages. Please send answer on ma email: search1234@wp.pl Thank...

Global Address List #16
This is a brand new Windows 2003 SBS Exchange 2003 install. I have created a separate OU and added a few users to that OU. From Outlook 2003, the GAL only shows the administrator and 1 of the default SBS groups. However, when 'All Users' is selected from the drop-down menu, the other users appear. I have checked the preview for both the GAL and All Address lists filter in System Manager and all of the appropriate users appear. Shouldn't they all appear on the GAL by default? "Jorge Azcuy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >This is a brand ne...

CDialog::DoModal() (2)
Few days ago I have asked the same question but didn't get any answers. :( This is my problem: I have written plugin for one app and it crashes here: //dlgcore.cpp CDialog::DoModal() { .... if (m_nFlags & WF_CONTINUEMODAL) { // enter modal loop DWORD dwFlags = MLF_SHOWONIDLE; if (GetStyle() & DS_NOIDLEMSG) dwFlags |= MLF_NOIDLEMSG; //It crashes on the line below VERIFY(RunModalLoop(dwFlags) == m_nModalResult); } .... } I belive that possible cause was that I didn't initialized MFC in any way. I have noticed this in my other pro...

outlook 2000
running on home computer, no exhange or server. when I open an inbox message and close it, the message disappears, it isnt in other folders or in delteld files folder. If I move the message to another folder before opening it, then open the message in that folder, I am fine I can open and close it without losing it. I have been running everything fine for a couple of years now, only in the last moth did this start happening. I have reformatted and reloaded my computer, it doesnt help. I have taken mirosoft outlook express off the computer, that doesnt help either. I only have o...

Outlook 2003 Cannot Send #2
i am using outlook 2003 and windows XP and can receive but not send e-mail. i can send occasionally but only about 1 out of 50 or so attempts, so i am assuming that all my settings are correct as i can send sometimes. i have just upgraded to outlook 2003 and was using outlook 2002. i have verified that my account settings are correct. i have no firewall. can anybody offer any suggestions. Hey Jim, Does the email you are trying to send bounce back as undeliverable? If so, what error message goes with it? I am fighting something similar with Outlook97, and am looking for ideas of what to ...

Are there functions/Or Events that are called automatically when the database file first opens and When it closes?
All, I'm assuming its "Public Function init_something()" but I can't seem to find a reference to the correct syntax. I'm using Access 2007. Basically what I'm trying to do is initialize a list of global variables and I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Option Compare Database Public VariableName As String 'Call Init - Will throw an error 'VariableName = "Hello World" - Will throw an error Option Explicit Public Function Init() VariableName = "Hello World" End Function Private Sub btName_Click() ...