unable to display inbox folder due to "invalid handle"???

Ran a scandisk that identified a couple of cluster
problems, and allowed the computer to fix the problems
identified .  Since then, whenever trying to access email
in OUTLOOK, we get the following message:  "Unable to
display the foler.  The file
c:\windows\localsettings\application
data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst could not be accessed.
The handle is invalid."

What is going on?

CDialog + 0xC0000008: Invalid Handle
Hello, I'm getting a somewhat bizarre error with a CDialog inherited class. I've commented the code as much as possible to make it easier for you to follow the execution of the code. Quick note: "<-- break point set here means" that I've set a break point at that point for the debugger to break the execution. dev system specs: winxp + sp1 msvc6 + sp5 //-------------------------------------- // Step 1: Create from heap and display it //-------------------------------------- MyDlg dlg; <-- break point set here : see step 2 dlg.DoModal(); <-- break point s...

unable to display inbox folder due to "invalid handle"???
Ran a scandisk that identified a couple of cluster problems, and allowed the computer to fix the problems identified . Since then, whenever trying to access email in OUTLOOK, we get the following message: "Unable to display the foler. The file c:\windows\localsettings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst could not be accessed. The handle is invalid." What is going on? ...

invalid handle
hi frds i m very new in vc++ and i m founding too much difficulty in this so plz can any one solve this problem .... actully i m inserting a image in list box using this code ........ everything is returning write thing still it is saying invalid handle after ImageList_Add(hList,m_hBmpNew,0); when i m going to dibug it plz help me BOOL Fun() { // Create 256 color image lists HIMAGELIST hList = ImageList_Create(32,32, ILC_COLOR8 , 8, 1); HBITMAP m_hBmpNew = (HBITMAP) LoadImage( AfxGetInstanceHandle(), // handle to instance "c:\\img.bmp", /...

Control Point, Invalid Handle?
When I click on a site like Microsoft, I get a box that pops up about 2 inches square that says "Control Point" and below it "Invalid Handle". What does this mean or more importantly, how can I get rid of it. It came up about 12 times yesterday when I signed up for this site. -- Birdman ...

Error Message Invalid Handle 80090301 In Exchange System Manager
I get this message when I try to view the properties of a public folder. This server was upgraded from Exchange 2000 to 2003. I can't find any reference to this. Any ideas how I can trouble-shoot this? ...