Unable to display folder #2

 I am running Microsoft Outlook 2002, and when I go into
tools
-> accounts -> view or change current -> change -> more
settings -> and click on the advanced tab to add... a
mailbox, I type in the correct mailbox name (i.g. ASFAX)
and click add. Click OK throughout, and when I get back
to my Folder List, I click on the ASFAX and it
says "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook
could not access the specified folder location."

I know the name of the folder is correct, and it works
fine. I have permissions to join the mailbox and other
people in my organization can access this mailbox just as
doing what i did above. What might be causing outlook to
not allow me to access the mailbox? Do I have to change
any settings?

Thanks,
Brent
0
brent2ay (1)

Outlook Express Deletes Folders
Using Outlook Express. I went do delete an email from my created inbox folder (which then contains a number of sub- folders) by the usual "shift+delete" method and instead of bringing up the confirmation dialog that folder and all its subs just vanished! I have looked in the store folder and all the DBX files are just gone... I've just lost a few thousand emails from over 3 years, any ideas what has happend and maybe how I can get them back? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlo...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Shortcut to other user's folders
At our office we view other user's folders by: File:Open:Other user's folder... Is there a way to make a shortcut in the "Outlook Shortcuts" pane on the left to one or more of these user's folders? Thanks! Edit: This is in Outlook 2000 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ bump, nobody? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from ht...

printing 2 charts on single page

Offline folder problems #2

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Public Folder link to Excel File

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

VCard issue #2

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0