Unable to Create New Task

I am unable to create new task as the option is no longer
available.  What should I do?  Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

What version of Outlook? Can you create other items? Is your product
activated?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks

-----
"Jeffrey" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am unable to create new task as the option is no longer
> available.  What should I do?  Thanks.

0
Roady
8/2/2004 6:37:36 AM
The Outlook was setup to synchronize with my Pocket PC.
Everything was OK for quite a period of time until
recently, I found that I couldn't sync my PDA.  Then I
realized that I couldn't add new task.

Version: Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.2627.4219) SP-2

Many thanks in advance.

1

>-----
>"Jeffrey" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>>I am unable to create new task as the option is no
longer
>> available.  What should I do?  Thanks.
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)
8/3/2004 5:59:40 AM
See if you can do it when you start Outlook in safe mode;
Start-> Run; "path to outlook.exe" /safe

If so; disable your sync tool and try again. If it's working now you should
update your sync tool.

--

> The Outlook was setup to synchronize with my Pocket PC.
> Everything was OK for quite a period of time until
> recently, I found that I couldn't sync my PDA.  Then I
> realized that I couldn't add new task.
>
> Version: Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.2627.4219) SP-2
>
> Many thanks in advance.

0
Roady