Typing names in Outlook email Send-to area

I inherited someone elses computer. Often when I type a
name into the "send to" section, a drop down menu appears
with names I do not know. How to I get rid of them  and
how do I add names I'd like to see?
0
anonymous (74722)

New entries will be added automatically as you send messages.
Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting
the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to
migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of
the field. To clear the entire cache, follow the instructions here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q287623

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Irene" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I inherited someone elses computer. Often when I type a
> name into the "send to" section, a drop down menu appears
> with names I do not know. How to I get rid of them  and
> how do I add names I'd like to see?

0
russval (3097)

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Crash on 'Send"

owa not resolving names properly
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - just recently OWA is not resolving addresses properly - the administrator at this site states: > There is a strange situation happening when using OWA to send emails. If > we try to send an email to an account out of our domain (i.e. > jravazzano@yahoo.com) the recipient name and domain get wrongly resolved > to our own domain thus generating a message undeliverable. > > For example using OWA a test email was sent to "jravazzano@yahoo.com" the > address gets resolved to j@ourdomain.com The admin is going to give me an account to test with, but...

adding name /creating field/query?

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large