After moving a user's mailbox from a Exchange 2003 to a new Exchange
2003 server, Outlook has listed two mailboxes with same name in the
"All Mail Folders"area. The Outlook profile only has the user mailbox
and no other mailboxes added to it. The user can send and recieve email
just fine. The mailboxes seem to be clones of each other. New mail show
up in the mailboxes at the sametime.

How can I get Outlook to only show one mailbox?

Any help would be appreciated,

thanks,

0
willie44 (8)

accounts payable
Why would I not be able to generate a batch of payables under the purcahse-select payables checks, for a date range that I know is valid and there are checks to be paid??? I have not done anything different than I have done for the pas5 5 years in Great Plains?? Here's my quick random thoughts: Vendor or invoices on hold; credit memos/returns offsetting the invoices?; try selecting checks for same vendors without date ranges and see if the checks are selected; checks are already selected in another batch? >-----Original Message----- >Why would I not be able to generate a ba...

Where to store user settings in a window application?
Where should I store user settings in a window application? For instance, states of checkboxes in some kind of a "options menu", (hashed) password, login, etc, etc... I googled a lot and i found proposals with a storage in registry as well as with the storage in a generated file (.xml or .ini?). What is the best solution? Thanks in advance. Check Application.Settings. You can specify a property and then bind it to a control property like a checkbox or textbox. An optional setting saves any changes when you close the application. - Very easy to use. Rick "Mazdonat&qu...

Support for SQL Server sp4
Is Microsoft CRM support on service pack 4 of SQL Server? Right now I'm on sp 3a but there are some fixes in sp4 I believe I need. -- Nick yes sql2000 sp4 is supported -- Bullitt Fitzhugh Integrated Business Systems www.ib-systems.com "Nick" wrote: > Is Microsoft CRM support on service pack 4 of SQL Server? Right now I'm on > sp 3a but there are some fixes in sp4 I believe I need. > > -- > Nick Thanks for the response. Really appreciated. :-) -- Nick "Bullitt Fitzhugh" wrote: > yes sql2000 sp4 is supported > -- > Bullitt F...

Macro to insert rows based on user selection
I have a macro that allows a user to insert one or more rows based on a user input box. This allows me to control which formulae get copied into the new cells. The macro works fine UNLESS the user scrolls around the screen before making their selection. How can I resolve this? This is the key part of the script. Thanks, Mike Sub Row_Insertion() ' ' This macro inserts a user-specified number of rows ' and ensures that the relevant formulae are copied ' into the new rows. Range("I3").Select ' Makes I3 the active cell and Set rn...

How to make an 'Investment' account a 'day-to-day' account?
Hello, I want to make 'investment' accounts part of my cash flow calculations, but Money only lets me do so called' day-to-day accounts (checking, savings, credit etc). It excludes all investments accounts. Can you please hell me How to make an 'Investment' account a 'day-to-day' account or any other way I can make Money take day-to-day accounts in its cash flow calculations? Regards, SNV I wanted to be a bit more specific. Money does consider 'Cash' portion of an 'investment' account a 'day-to-day' account. But I'd like Money ...

Saving new document
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I try to save a document I can not get to any sub folders or further nested folders. My only option is "Documents" and drop down does not show any other folders there. They are all seen in Finder so they are there. I can open a document from Finder but can not save anything new to them. As replied to an identical question Sunday as well as numerous others prior to that :-) Seriously, first use the Forum's Search feature (upper left side) before posting a question. You'll often get your inf...

Cnnflict when opening Project Plan while user open PWA
Dear all, I finaly understood that PM is obliged to open Microsoft Project Plan in order to publish. My question is simple : THE PM has to open Microsoft Project Plan several times during a day, would it be any conflict when PM open Project Plan and user is changing data within PWA by the same time? Thanks a lot for your answers, Hi Yann, there won't be any conflicts when plan ist opened in ProjProf and a team member is changing data in PWA. You write that a PM is obliged to open his plan in ProjProf in order to publish. For sure it is the best way because PM can s...

Problem with OWA & Exchange 2000 after moving stores
We are having problems with Outlook Web Access under Exchange Server 2000. The information stores (mailboxes & public folders) were moved from the C: drive to D: on the Windows 2000 server. Everything works correctly as far as user logins and direct Outlook 2003 access to mailboxes and public folders. However, when you use Outlook Web Access remotely, you can see all the contacts and message headers but you can't open an individual email to view the message body. The window pops up as expected but the browser never displays the message. It just sits there with an hourglass. ...

open a new word document
hello, I have a spread sheet with various options. when i have completed these options I want to be able to press a 'quote' button which will open up a word document and put these results in a simple easy to read format. Problem 1 - I can't get excel to open a new word document Problem 2 - Whats the best way to copy the information across? Should I make up the sentances in Excel first and then just copy and paste them? Thanks, Managed to get it to open now - how do I get it to save the word file as the name given in a particular cell? "Ciara" wrote: > hell...

Command Button to popup Public Mailbox Inbox
I have a Form in Outlook with a command button called Move To. When you click the button, I want it to popup a tree view of my Public Mailbox Inbox, where you can select a folder and then. Then when you click Ok, the value gets stored in a field. How can I get this tree view of my Public Mailbox Inbox? Is it possible? Thanks, Jon The Outlook PickFolders control doesn't let you specify which store to show or open with, it shows all loaded stores, and returns the selected MAPIFolder object. To be able to show only one or more desired stores and to open at a specific point in a spec...

how to requery on new record continuous form
I have a form that we input Vendor insurance information. My corporation has 7 companies. Each of the 7 companies has their own Vendor list. I have a combo box named Vendor whose record source is a query from a UNION query. So in this UNION query I have all 7 company's Vendors pulling on one query. From this query I have another query which filters for a specific company Vendor list....In the criteria of column 'company' I have [company code?]. On a continuous form I have the combo box Vendor. The end-user clicks on this combo box and a filter box opens asking for [compan...

POP Server Email Read Flag?
Is there any kind of flag set on an email msg stored on a POP3 server that indicates whether or not the msg has been "read"? i.e.: if that msg is accessed (but left on the server) via a client such as webmail, zerofootprint text only email client, or even via Telnet, will I be able to determine later that it has been "read" (opened but still on the server)? Is seems that anyone with the appropriate account info would be able to access a msg. Is there a way to determine if that has been done? I'm not aware of a POP3 client that does this, but I can tell you th...

Money Plus locks up when balancing accounts
When I balance savings account, the interest earned field, where you enter the date, beginning balance and ending balance, is grayed out. When I clear an interest transaction, or when I finally get the account to balance and click next, the program locks up. curtins4u <curtins4u@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I balance savings account, the interest earned field, where you enter >the date, beginning balance and ending balance, is grayed out. When I clear >an interest transaction, or when I finally get the account to balance and >click next, the program locks u...

Selecting 40 cells in one moment
Hello, I'm using excel 2002 and windows 2000 professional. I am trying to dynamically create a "range string" for a range that would like to select in a sheet. The range sometimes consists of 4 cells (not always following each other). With a range string as in the following example I get an run-time erro message during selection: dim myRangeString as String myRangeString="$J$15,$L$15,$N$15,$P$15,$Q$15,$S$15,$T$15,$U$15,$V$15,$W$15,$X$15,$Y$15,$Z$15,$AA$15,$AB$15,$AC$15,$AD$15,$AE$15,$AF$15,$AG$15,$AH$15,$AI$15,$AJ$15,$AK$15,$AL$15,$AM$15,$AN$15,$AO$15,$AP$15,$AQ$15,$AR$...

How do I offset TWO columns behind another TWO columns?
I have created a bar chart with 4 colums of information. I would lik two of the columns to be behind the other two colums. Can anyone hel me with how to do this. I have tried creating the chart then offsetting but obviously all th coumns offset behind each other. Thanks in anticipation -- Moxy198 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Moxy1980's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2807 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47908 Hi, Set the two columns you want in front to be on the s...

Custom Record Selector Controls that don't work like the built-in ones
Hello, I've created my on 'Previous' and "Next' controls for record selecting over Access's built-in record selectors.because I wanted to get rid of (hide) the selector bar at the bottom of my form. My controls work fine up until I add a new record (using a custom control for that too). Once I add a new record, my 'Previous' and 'Next' controls no longer toggle through the existing records that I have. If I use the built-in selectors I do not have this problem, as everything works fine. I figure its because my record source for this form is...

accounts rec. list
in msm2005 small business delux, on the accounts receivable/invoice list, is there a way to display the invoice description? even if it just a partial display? our client now does not reference their payments to our invoice #, they use their purchase order number which we put in the description field on the invoice. ...

How does rules on exchange server works.
Hi I have following scenario, Mailes come to My Exchange Server inbox , I have set some rules on the exchange server which will copy the mail to some different folders if mail comes from a specific mail id. There is an application named Transform Response which polls after some interval and puts messages from my mailbox to the Database. I am just curious to know if there can ba a situation in which messages will be picked up by the Transform Response Server without being Applied the rules which I have set. (This will defeat the purpose of rules which I have set). Please Help me. TIA. Ruc...

Money Keeps Downloading Full Account History
I have archived all my Money Data prior to 1/1/2008 into an old file. However, Money keeps populating my Account Registers (only for certain accounts and only once in a while) with the full history from the account. For example, right now, I have 527 transactions to review with 500 or so being from before 1/1/2008. Is there a setting I have set incorrectly? Is there something wrong? Any way I can fix this? Brad The basic problem is that you have archived! If not too far down the track I suggest that you revert to using the archived file, which is just a copy of your .mny at t...

copy row depending on value to new sheet
hi. i have a workbook containing data for every day of the week. i want to export/copy data for monday to a sheet called monday, and so on for tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday. any ideaS? cheers in advance! j davies Hi j davies Do you have a column with the day number or name ? Do you want to do this with code or manual ? -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl <jonpdavies@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1127919306.929603.316610@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > hi. > > i have a workbook containing data for every day of the week. i ...

how can i save a worksheet to a new sheet without causing bad dat.
i am learnig how to use excell and i am having a hard time saving data to different sheets so that i can show different veiws of the data. geek Investigate the use of View>Custom Views to see various parts and views of your sheet without moving the data to other sheets. i.e. hidden rows/columns, different areas of the sheet etc. Also Data>Filter>Autofilter to filter out/in different sets of your data. You can filter out data and copy what's visible to other sheets or just view/print in place. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 17:39:02 -0700, alphageek <alphagee...

Could not open one or more attachments #2
Hi Folk, Went i try to send an email message from outside my network and the end user try to open it, we get the following error. Could not open one or more attachments. We are using Outlook 2003 and is happening with .doc, xls, not sure if i'll happen with other Office application. Thanks outlook does block certain attachments as shown in the link. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011402971033.aspx does this happen to all users? if only a certain ones have you tried accessing the email from another machine? as .doc and .xls are not blocked by the level 1 security ...

Is it possible to email several contacts to one email address?
I am the contact person for my agency's Board of Directors. There are 20 Board Members and I have each individual's contact information saved as separate entries in Outlook Contacts. I want to know if there's a way I can send all twenty to one email address so that the recipient can export them to his Outlook Contacts. Normally one would create an Outlook data file (PST file) to send that much information to another Outlook user. You'll need to set permissions correctly to transfer a PST file over the Internet. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.asp ...

Exchange Server Unavailable
One of the 9 clients on our network (running Win95) is having problems with Outlook 2000 locating our Exchange Server 5.5 (Exchange is loaded onto our Domain controller which is running NT4.0). You must click the Retry button 2-3 times before it will finally connect (about 5 min.). I have tried the following: -Ensuring that DNS is configured correctly -Disabling Wins -Adding Exchange server IP address and host name to the hosts file -Changing the port that the cable is plugged into in the Network Switch -Switching the NIC -Switching out the cabeling with new cabling -Running "Pi...

Exchange Server & DBMS
What kind of DMBS is used by Exchange Server Can Exchange Server operate under the ORACLE or Sybase Exchange Server 2000 & 2003 use the Extensible Storage Engine (ESE)and No you can't choose an alternative. Future versions of Exchange Server (Kodiak) will use Microsoft SQL Server's (Yukon's WfS)Information Store. ESE Info: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;817282 What feature of Oracle or Sybase do you need that ESE doesn't provide? Oracle does have its' own email platform, although I don't know anyone who uses it: http://otn.ora...