After moving a user's mailbox from a Exchange 2003 to a new Exchange
2003 server, Outlook has listed two mailboxes with same name in the
"All Mail Folders"area. The Outlook profile only has the user mailbox
and no other mailboxes added to it. The user can send and recieve email
just fine. The mailboxes seem to be clones of each other. New mail show
up in the mailboxes at the sametime.

How can I get Outlook to only show one mailbox?

Any help would be appreciated,

thanks,

0
willie44 (8)

How to account for mail back rebate in money
I have bought bunch of stuff where i pay up front money but on a later date i receive mail back rebate. How do i account for this refund in the Microsoft money? I did not see any category or feature which supports this very common practice of mail back rebate. Is there any add on feature which support tracking of mail back rebate (whether i received or not and flags when its past due after few weeks) Thanks Parikh Enter a similar cost entry [spend, increase, etc] but with a minus value. This will give the net cost of the item you purchased. "Parikh" <anonymous@discussio...

User permissions issue in the employee maintenance card
I created a 2 new users in our GP 9.0 SP2. In Advanced Security, I copied an older user's security to my new users. When either of these users opens the Employee maintenance card and then uses the quick links drop down on the upper right of the card, both "Benefits" and "Deductions" are grayed out. Oddly enough, both users can get to these features via the Dynamics GP menu Cards --> Payroll --> both options are available. Can anyone offer me some advice as to where to look to enable these options. Thank you for your time, - Greg Crowe Try the following: 1. G...

Best Practises setup with AD or File Server
Hi, We have a scenario where we are retiring out dedicated backup server. Currently we are using Symantec Backup Exec 11d. However, instead of replacing the dedicated server, their is a suggestion that I use existing servers for Backup Exec Are their known issues installing backup exec on a DC which also holds FSMO roles (PDC etc)? The other option is to install backup exec (and tape drive) on a file server which hosts the H and S drives. what do you think? I would use the file server. Presumably it is being accessed during the day when no backups are running. The b...

how do i set up a user prompt at the start of an excel workbook ?
I need to create a security feature which requests the users agreement prior to entering into a worksheet. How do I do that? Mark, Right click the sheet tab of the sheet you want to protect, View code and paste the code below in. Change the ProtectedSheet to the correct sheet name and the outsheet variable to where you want to go if the user doesn't agree. A couple of points. If macros aren't enabled it won't work and it provides very little security because Excel security is weak. Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() msg = "Do you agree to the terms and condit...

moving mail/contacts from outlook express_ to_ outlook
I can not find any of my Outlook Express saved items: Thought they were at a location similar to below: C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Mail Searched by *.dbx / *.ibx / *.pst and opening every subfolder. Got a little ahead of ourselves and "switched" from OE to Outlook - Comcast claimed OE was the same or better, but we missed some of the Outlook features. Now we have lost our "address books" and some important attachments that were still within emails...the emails are downloaded somewhere on this hardrive as we have not deleted a thing...right ? ...

add contents of one column
I have a budget that I want to automatically add the contents of one column as I'm working on the sheet. I am new to this and I need all of the helo that I can get. In B1: =SUM(A:A) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC5F8EE6-99D4-4327-B452-D34E441CA743@microsoft.com... > I have a budget that I want to automatically add the contents of one column > as I'm working on the sheet. I am new to this and I need all of the helo that > I can get. Assume your numbers ...

Add a server. Dumb-but necessary-question
I'm planning to add a Exch 2003 server to an existing Exch 2000 org and - after testing with a few mailboxes, move the system folders, etc - I'm planning to retire the 2000 server. My mx record points to a WAN ip address which is translated by a Cisco Pix 506e to allow port 25 to the private ip address of my existing Exchange 2000 server. Here's the stupid question (obviously I don't have much admin experience with multi-Exchange server orgs): How does mail destined for a mailbox on the new Exch 2003 server get to that server? Port 25 is open to the original server and t...

Dynamics 7.0 tables in SQL server 2000
I need to know what should be the content of each of the tables with names starting with "GL" in SQL Server 2000 when using 7.0. Is there a reference that I can go to in Customersource that tells me this information? Thanks. -- Dave Christman System Developer There is an online reference: Tools >> Resource Descriptions >> Tables. Also there is a SDK avaailable on the Great Plains CD's. "Dave Christman" wrote: > I need to know what should be the content of each of the tables with names > starting with "GL" in SQL Server 2000 when...

After migrating user from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 emails have disappeared
After migrating a user from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003, many of her emails have disappeared. I remember reading somewhere that this is not an uncommon side effect of this migration. Can anyone tell me how to reverse this? Is there a setting somewhere? KingCronos <test2005@bgop.org.uk> wrote: > After migrating a user from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003, many of her > emails have disappeared. I remember reading somewhere that this is not > an uncommon side effect of this migration. Can anyone tell me how to > reverse this? Is there a setting somewhere? Migrating properly wi...

Set exchange 2003 to log bouced emails (to non existent users)?
My exchange server bounces emails sent to a non existent user at my domain. I would like to log all bounced emails, so that I can create mail forwards for some of those incorrect emails addresses. Is it possible to log those incorrect email addresses? Cheers. The easiest would be have a copy of non-delivery reports sent to an account such as yours or postmaster@yourdomain.com. You add this in the Messages tab of the Properties for the SMTP Virtual server in Exchange System Manager. William Danny F wrote: > My exchange server bounces emails sent to a non existent user at my doma...

I have SQL Server installed on my workstation, can I not use MSDE
I have SQL Server Developer Edition on my workstation and I don't really want another instance of SQL on my box. Is there anyway for MS CRM 1.2 to use my existing installation? If you are referring to the MSDE datastore for the SFO client, then no, there isn't. It will install a new instance, but many of the underlying files are shared amongst the instances. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 23 Apr 2004 10:07:41 -0700, ramirez2sma@hotmail.com (Shawn Ramirez) wrote: I have SQL Server Developer Edition on my workstation ...

Not being able to enter Purchases account for the entire receiving
On the latest service packs for GP 9.0, and now for 10.0 as well, end users who receive in goods onto a purchase order for noninventoried items can no longer click on the Distributions button at the bottom of the window to type in accounts for Purchases. Long story short, you have to click the expansion arrow to the right of the line item and type in the account manually. Otherwise, you get an error message. A client that is new to 10.0 has voiced this concern, saying that it is going to be a pain for her to have to type in the GL Purchases Account number for every line item. Puttin...

How do I protect my comments from being edited by another user?
I regularly send excel worksheets to a co-worker via e-mail and then she sends it out to others within the company (sales force). There are occasions when she will need to revise it and send it back to me. How do I protect my comments so that they cannot be edited, or can I? I received a worksheet back today that the comments I had entered were changed. These comments are my back-up and I do not want them changed. Can anybody help? highlight the whole sheet format cells / protection / uncheck locked highlight the cells you want protected format cells / protection / check locked tool...

Multiple postmaster accounts
Does anyone know how to configure the NDR's to be sent from multiple postmaster accounts? We have an exchange 2003 organization running in native mode, containing three admin groups servicing multiple domains. Is there a way to configure the account's that send the non-delivery reciepts per domain? Currently all our NDR's come from the default domain set in the default reciepient policy. How can we get the NDR's to mirror the domain they were being sent to? ie: postmaster@a.com or postmaster@b.com -- Many Thanks On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:59:12 -0700, Nikrep <Nikrep@...

How do I protect one single cell?
I have a spreadsheet where people are going to type in numbers, and the final cell is a total, which of course I don't want people to accidentally type over, as it will lose the formula behind it. So...... I put some "data validation" behind that cell, to say only allow entries of text length = 50 - a kind of "mock" condition. Nobody'e ever gonna type in 50 chars. are they?! And sure enough, typing in (eg) 854221 brings up the error box to stop them, just like (eg) HHJSYT brings up the error box to stop them. I even unchecked the ignore blank" box, so that ent...

converting Access 2000 to Oracle/SQL Server
Could anyone give me instructions or point me to an article on how to convert Access 2000 tables to Oracle or SQL Server? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Michael. "Michael" <mdubin@hotmail.com> wrote: >Could anyone give me instructions or point me to an >article on how to convert Access 2000 tables to Oracle or >SQL Server? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Do a search at the Knowledge Base at support.microsoft.com using the keywords "upsizing" to review the various white papers on upsizing Access to SQL Server as well as to ensure you h...

Outlook 2002 connector: problem connecting with Domino server because of NAMELookup2 problem
Hi, I'm trying to use Outlook 2002 Connector to connect with a Domino R5 server, but I can get no connection. From the log file I see that the connector uses a NAMELookup2 with the correct Domino server to get the name of the mail file, but the name its gets back is corrupted. There are spurious characters at the end of the mail file name. From the MSOCLog.txt file <<67c 25 16:37>> User name : : CN=Jean-Paul Smeets/O=Someorg <<4f8 25 16:37>> NAMELookup2 called with m_pServerName=someserver Flags=0 pNameSpaces=0x13646F4 NumNameSpaces=1 pNames=0x12E6CC NumNames=1 ...

Insert Data From Multiple Worksheets Into One (With Criteria)
Ok, I have created a sales report list that tracks what customers we are contacting, how we are contacting them, if they are a new or existing customer and if we sent a quote, along with some other details. There is a worksheet the salesmen fills out for each day of the month (its linked to a calendar) and that all goes into a "dashboard" that shows the breakdown with graphs. Now what i would like to do is have another worksheet list all the customers that we sent quotes to so they can mark if the quote was won or lost , state sales projections and give reasons why won ...

Starting with a new pst file
Hi, I would like to start with a blank pst file. I want to start again with no contacts, no emails, no appointments. How should I proceed to make this? Thanks for your help, Olivier Olivier Verdin <olivier.verdin@playcorporate.com> wrote: > I would like to start with a blank pst file. I want to start again > with no contacts, no emails, no appointments. Assuming Outlook 2002/2003, since you didn't think it important to mention your Outlook version, click File>New>Outlook Data File, Browse to where you want the new PST (or accept the default), give it a name ...

2007 user levels
I only have a limited knowledge but have previously developed a number of relational databases using Access that have worked very well. If user level access has been removed in 2007 how do i stop some users accessing confidential data, while still allowing them to use other parts of the database. The data base will run on a simple pier to pier network, with one machine holding data and Access installed on all machines, so do not have MS Server. please help Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA03658D-236C-47BC-9F09-FC91674862D0@microsof...

Requery one subform from another subform
Hi Groupies My Main form (frmProjectMaster) contains 2 levels of subforms. The first subform is frmCompartmentsWizard. frmCompartmentsWizard contains fsubBlocksWizard and fsubReefersWizard. On fsubBlocksWizard, there is a combo box called strStockCode that gets its data from tblReefers. tblReefers happens to be the data source for fsubReefersWizard. What I need to happen is this: When a new record is added in fsubReefersWizard, I need the combo box on fsubBlocksWizard to requery so that the new data shows up. I need to stay in fsubReefersWizard. I am having trouble figuring ou...

Inability to connect with exchange server using entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: Exchange I have a 2008 version of entourage that I connect with my exchange server. I added a ms office home edition to my computer, and now I am unable to connect to my server. The error message now says that I must upgrade to a std edition of office in order to connect to an exchange server. If my previous version of entourage would connect and it is still on the computer, why won't it do it now with office installed? Any advice? <br> thanks What version of Microsoft Office 2008 entourage did you down...

Utlitilty to remove Zombie Accounts
Hi I have upgraded my Exchange 5.5 to 2003 and have a number of Zombie accounts that are not automatically being removed. Is there a utility that can I can run to remove these accounts. Here is the key help message I found. "This error is related to the appearance of zombie users. Zombie users are users that appear in an Access Control List (ACL) but not in Active Directory. " "User Action To correct zombie users in an Exchange organization, use System Manager to access each folder specified in the message. In the folder Properties, click the Permissions tab, and...

Naming new server
Cana anyone tell me if there are any implication with Exchange 2003 with having the server physically named "xyz.company.com" and having a cname in the internal dns that point "mail.company.com" to "xyz.company.com"? I'd sooner not have to have users needing to know the specific name of the server they need (whether using pop3/imap/smtp/webmail) but I don't know if using an alias is likely to cause problems? TIA, Paul On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 02:56:43 -0800, Paul Hutchings <paul@spamcop.net> wrote: >Cana anyone tell me if there are any implicat...

i need to type on top of a line without it moving
I am trying to type on a line in a document, but the line moves when I do. I need to know how to type on top of the line without it moving in the document. To create the line I pressed the "dash" key and held it down. If I have created this the wrong way, please help me to get it right. I have Publisher 2007. Thank you Linda Don't type the line using dashes; type the line then use the line tool to draw the line under the statement. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Lulu" <Lulu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E2DDA57-0A3C-4E59-...