Two instances of outlook 2002 on the same desktop.

Hi,
 I have two sets of accounts that I manage with my
outlook. I would like to be able to run two copies of
outlook, each working on thier own set of accounts. Could
any one help me understand how we can do this , please?

 I would appreciate any help.

Thanks much.
Raj

0
raj4758 (1)

Outlook crashes when deleting messages
Outlook 2003 restarts itself when I delete any read messages , can someone give me a clue as to why this happens , am using winxp Try some of the steps listed here, it could be one of your emails is corrupted: http://www.howto-outlook.com/Faq/deletemessage.htm -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Leonard Rowe" wrote: > Outlook 2003 restarts itself when I delete any read messages , can someone > give me a clue as to why this happens , am using winxp >...

Time between two dates
I want to be sure how long has been since 1/18/88 to 9/30/05. If I substract the numbers it says 9/12/17. Can I interpret that as 17 years, nine month and 17 days? It just that it looks as the answer should be 8 months and not nine. Please help. Thank you! Hi! >Can I interpret that as 17 years, nine month and 17 days? Actually, NO! The result you see is due to Excel being "helpful" and using the DATE format from the source cells and applying it to the formula cell. The true result of the formula is 6465 days. When formatted as DATE, 6465 is equivalent to the date of...

Outlook 2000 forwarding emails.
I am trying to automatically forward an email to a distribution group.I have used the rules wizard. The email will be sent to all but members that are external to my network. The external memeber is the most important one. What's the problem?? I had a similar problem - I think that you will find that if your outlook is running when the forwarding is to occur - it will work. But when you are not online it does not. That is because the address in your distribution list is local to your machine only. In my case, my administrator set up a distribution list at the exchange server with th...

outlook 2002 dups
when i download it shows my account being downloded twice and i get many dupes. what can i do? thnaks ...

BCC (Outlook 2002)
When I send a message to a group of people and I send it BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), how come the receivers get the message and it says, From and To which both happen to be my name. How can I get my name from not appearing in the To line? Shouldn't the receiver see From (me) and To (their name)? No, that's not how BCC works or how Outlook works. No address put in the BCC field will show up in the message when it arrives at the recipient's end -- that's how the addresses stay "blind". If you don't put anything in the To field, your ISP may either bounce the...

Outlook 98 Advanced Find error
When I perform an Advanced Find I receive the error "Outlook cannot perform your search. Outlook cannot display the view. The folder already exists." Any suggestions on how to resolve this? Amanda Minneapolis ...

Outlook 2002 not working/Outlook Express is working_Help!
My Outlook stopped working last Friday, I'm not receiving any new emails, I cannot move any files that are in my inbox to any subfolders, and I'm not sure if the emails that I send are even getting to where they are supposed to go! I work for an advertising business and these emails are very important! I also have Outlook Express on the computer and I just checked it and it is receiving all of my emails. Outlook is set as the default and I've tried restarting the computer as well as removing Outlook and re-installing it and nothing works. Any feedback is appreciated! You...

Outlook 2003 email #2
i am new to the outlook software; currently beginning to use outlook 2003. i am receiving duplicate emails in my in-box; including all the emails i imported from my web based email, yahoo. how do i fix this problem? many thanks for any and every ones helpful guidance. happy new year, technot -- "the world will not solve it''s current problems with like-minded thinking." -Albert Einstein Not a techie here but I have had the same problem. I think that your Outlook profile is corrupt. You can create a new one and import the messages again from your backup. To create a ...

Opening Links from Outlook 2007
Some time ago, opening a link from an email message in OL2007 stopped working. What will work is if IE8 is closed, then the first link will open IE and the correct link. Any clicks on other links does nothing. Any ideas. P.S. It all works fine in Mozilla. Is firefox the default browser? Go into IE's Tools, Folder options and reset web settings - confirm its working then set FF as default, if desired. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: d...

Exchange/Outlook 2003
In an effort to make sure we never reach the 16GB threshold for the SBS 2003 Exchange Info Store, I'm looking to setup a GPO to give everyone consistent AutoArchive settings as well as a common location for the PST file. I have already downloaded the Office Administrative Templates for Outlook 2003, so I already have found the settings I want to modify and have made the changes, I just haven't made them live on the domain yet. My thoughts to date: * create two GPOs, one for the PST location, one for the autoarchive settings themselves * set PST location to local drive, or common netw...

Change Folder List Text Color (2002)
Is there anyway to change the color of the text listed in the folder view? ie - "Inbox" text color from black to red, "Sent" from black to blue" No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, jsonne@verizon.net asked: | Is there anyway to change the color of the text listed in | the folder view? ie - "Inbox" text color from b...

outlook
my outlook 2002 can not seem to find it's 'word editor' how/ what do I need to fix this? I have already checked the box under mail setup re: using word - but the error continues to popup and say it's busy or can not be found - help? Do you also have Word 2002? alex wrote: > my outlook 2002 can not seem to find it's 'word editor' > how/ what do I need to fix this? I have already checked > the box under mail setup re: using word - but the error > continues to popup and say it's busy or can not be found - > help? ...

outlook vs oe default
ok, so I have outlook 2003 installed as my (admin user) default email. the other user (limited) uses oe, no problem. however, when other user attempts to right click pics to "send to mail receipient" it opens a outlook new message window and when send is clicked it never reaches its destination (presumably as outlook is not default client for this user) what to do? thanks and I forgot to mention (if I need to) that I cant change the oe for the limited user to default mail client since, I guess, the user is limited. the change doesnt take. if I were to change it by run...

How to change Menu font in Outlook 2007?
Hi I hate new ClearType font in outlook2007, i can turn off Cleartype and change mail font, but cant change Menu font, now it use Segoe or Calibri without ClearType and it look awful. Thx No, it always uses Segoe UI. Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] -------------- http://pschmid.net *** Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80 Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR): http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43 *** Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer OneNote 2007: http://pschm...

Ctrl-H crashing Excel 2002 fixed by Office XP SP3.
In thread "Ctrl-H crashes Excel 2002", a couple of dozen threads before this one, I reported that, in Excel 2002 without Service Packs applied: After you do a search by Values (as opposed to Formulas), henceforth Ctrl-H crashes Excel. (You could prevent that by reassigning Ctrl-H to a macro.) Thanks to Mike Mendelson & Dave Peterson, I found that Office XP SP3 fixes the problem. (I don't know which SP fixed the bug--1, 2, or 3.) Now, Ctrl-H brings up the Search dialog without crashing. *** ...

Countif with two criteria?
Hi everyone What im trying to do is get some records that are Larger than (>) number and Smaller than (<) another number. I have tried using the COUNTIF statement but it only seems to let m use one criteria? format is: =COUNTIF(range,criteria) Anyone know if i can somehow use 2 criterias in this? or if not is there some other way i could do this? cheer ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way is to combine the Countifs: =COUNTIF(A1:A11,"&l...

Sync Laptop/Desktop Outlooks?
Whats the best way to sync laptop/desktop versions of Outlook XP? Hello Bob, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful synchronization tool. -- Thomas Wetzel Synchronize or backup your Outlook quick and easy. www.synchpst.com ...

Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2003 on the same PC
I need to keep Outlook 2002 and install Outlook 2003 but getting message saying Previous verions of Outlook must be removed to install Outlook 2003. Is there a way around this so I can have both versions. Yes you can install outlook 2003 and then reinstall outlook xp "abissoondial@verio.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26b401c3a957$512a2030$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I need to keep Outlook 2002 and install Outlook 2003 but > getting message saying Previous verions of Outlook must > be removed to install Outlook 2003. Is there a way &g...

Cannot start Outlook Express
When I attempt to start Outlook Express I get the following error message. Can anyone help me out ??? MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module MSOE.DLL at 015f:5f19d33a. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=5f19d33a EFLGS=00010246 EBX=00000000 SS=0167 ESP=0056f6e4 EBP=0056fa30 ECX=00000000 DS=0167 ESI=00000104 FS=596f EDX=0056f7f8 ES=0167 EDI=0056f9f8 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 8b 08 52 50 ff 91 b8 00 00 00 3b c3 0f 8c b8 00 Stack dump: 00000104 00000000 bff850e2 00000000 00000000 0056f81c 5f19d299 00000000 0056f714 00000108 5ec29350 bff850e2 8130d020 01bf2022 00000001 00000000 John...

ufnmdd.cpp missing from two QFEs?
The CEUpdateChecker reports the file \WINCE600\public\common\oak\drivers\usbfn\controller\mdd\ufnmdd.cpp is missing from the QFE KB978465 (An update that introduces the MTP Responder component for Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3) install package. The same is true also for the Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Cumulative Product Update Rollup Package (through 12312009). I need this file in order to debug a custom USB function driver. Please advise. Best regards, Draghi Puterity ...

two contact folders disappeared. Where could they have gone?
Tried to open a contacts folder but it wouldn't open. Restarted outlook, saw the folder appear but then it disappeared before outlook fully loaded. Any idea where it could have gone? "Cloudburst" <Cloudburst@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8696545F-26EE-43ED-A8BF-A48FBC6F0928@microsoft.com... > Tried to open a contacts folder but it wouldn't open. Restarted outlook, saw > the folder appear but then it disappeared before outlook fully loaded. Any > idea where it could have gone? Saw it appear where? What version of Outlook? Wha...

Two equal subdatasheets visible under a datasheet?
Hello, I cannot get Access to display two hierarchically equal subdatasheets together when the form is in datasheet view. The both only are visible when the form is in single form view. tblCompanies tblEmployees tblPhoneNumbers tblEmailAddresses A company can have one or more employees. An employee can have one or more phone numbers AND one or more email addresses... Anything I'm missing, or is simply that Access cannot handle coequal datasheets? In datasheet view, a form can display only one subsheet at a time. But the subdatasheet property can easily be set with VBA code. One ...

same subform used in two different forms
Hi Folks, Is it possible to use the same subform in two different main forms simultaneously? If it's possible, is it good practice? I can foresee that there may be problems with code, but the subform I'm thinking of is very basic. Three tables: tblFamily FamID (primary key) FamLastName tblIndividual IndID (primary key) InFamID FirstName MiddleName ....other personal data tblAddress AddressID AdFamID street city state zip Two main forms for different types of data entry frmFamily with family information on the main form and address information...

Allowing my phone to sync with Outlook 2002
I sync my contacts with my phone on a regular basis. Is there a way to permanently permit my phone to sync without the dreaded "A program is trying to access your outlook data" popping up every time? TIA Check with the manufacturers of your phone sync software to see if they have an updated version that gets around Outlook's security prompts. Also read the following: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message...

Read Only Mode not working when two users open the same file
Hi all, I am currently using a Windows Server 2003 as our shared drive. However, when two users open the same files, it doesn't shows the "read only" message. Because generally, when two users open the same file, the second user who open it should receive a "Read Only" pop-up message, to avoid they overwrite the other person edit. But now this doesn't work. It allows both users open the file at the same time and save at the same time. THis cause a lot of problem as many files in our shared drive may edit by different users. Anyone know how to solv...