Trying to install Outlook 2003 after using trial version Office 2003

My trial version of Office has expired.  I purchased Outlook 2003 and
when I tried to convert from the trial version it told me that I needed
to convert to Office.  Am I going to have to buy the full Office
package to use Outlook 2003?

Thanks,
Sherry

Problem resolved.  I don't know what happened but I noticed the icon on
the bottom at the bottom of my screen.  When I clicked on it Outlook
opened with all my current email.  Now, is it possible to find the
email from the trial version and import it into the current version?
Thanks again,
Sherry

Problem is back.  I just rebooted my machine and now I'm getting the
convert message again!
The program is working but who knows for how long...it keeps telling me
I need to enter the 25 digit key and will not accept the key from
Outlook 2003.
Frustrated,
Sherry

"Sherry C" <sherrycopeland2@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> My trial version of Office has expired.  I purchased Outlook 2003 and
> when I tried to convert from the trial version it told me that I needed
> to convert to Office.  Am I going to have to buy the full Office
> package to use Outlook 2003?

You don't get to cheat by trying *upgrade* from a TRIAL version - because
you didn't pay for the trial version.  Yes, you will need a full version.
You will also have to uninstall the trial version before installing the full
version (it says that on the download page for the trial version).

Post replies to the newsgroup.  Share with others.

I wasn't trying to cheat.  It came with my computer.  I have a full
version of Office 2000 and there isn't enough difference for me to want
to upgrade the whole Office.  I only USE Outlook...nothing else.
Sherry

I uninstalled the trial version (again) and reinstalled Outlook 2003
and it works fine now.
Sherry

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

upgrade from mac office to pc?

How do I get OL 2003 to back up everythihg in it automatically
I am trying to find out if there is a possibility in Outlook 2003 to save and back up all my Outlook 2003 Info , including contacts, e-mails (received and send) automatically rather than having to do it manually everytime I exit the program? you can use a script and make a copy before you open outlook or use a backup tool to make a copy of the pst and your other files as needed. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ ...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Exchange for remote users/offices
Up to this point i've used SBS 2003 with POP3 (using Popbeamer)...the reason i chose this from the get go was because we have about 15 users here on site and about another 20 that are scattered across the globe. I didn't want to be in charge of mail for those that weren't here remotely, so figured just using the POP3 route was the way to go. Well, i'm preparing to move to SBS 2008 and REALLY want to set it up as a true Exchange server hosing the mail. But, again, am not sure i want to deal with the other 20 users if i don't have to. So, is there a way to set up ...

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Addressing within Exchange 2003