Trouble forwarding email as text message using SMS

I have set up to forward specific emails to my cell phone as text messages.
The content of the message does not come thru as part of the text (these
messages are SHORT messages)
Any suggestions?
--
Sheri
0

Sheri <Sheri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have set up to forward specific emails to my cell phone as text
> messages. The content of the message does not come thru as part of
> the text (these messages are SHORT messages)
> Any suggestions?

No need to ask more than once.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]