How do I transfer over my old emails, address book to my
new XP machine? I have looked over the internet and found
nothing the tells me EXACTLY how to do this, any help
would be greatly appreciated.

senior_tech@yahoo.com
0
anonymous (74722)

If your using MS Outlook copy your .PST file across and import it into the new install.
0
anonymous (74722)
11/20/2003 5:46:14 AM
>If your using MS Outlook copy your .PST file across and import it into the
new install.

No, don't import it.  Simply use "File">"Open"
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)