How do I transfer over my old emails, address book to my
new XP machine? I have looked over the internet and found
nothing the tells me EXACTLY how to do this, any help
would be greatly appreciated.

senior_tech@yahoo.com
0
anonymous (74722)

If your using MS Outlook copy your .PST file across and import it into the new install.
0
anonymous (74722)
11/20/2003 5:46:14 AM
>If your using MS Outlook copy your .PST file across and import it into the
new install.

No, don't import it.  Simply use "File">"Open"
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

New Disk storage

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

data input in text box

Sorting Data #5