Transferring mail folders, contacts, & messages

I am relatively new to Windows and Office XP.  I have
been operating under the "Administrator" user.  Now that
I have added other users I have discovered I cannot
easily access my information under Administrator.  Thus I
need to create a new username for myself.  After I create
this, how can I transfer all of my Outlook information to
the new username?

Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)