Transferring contacts from OAB file

Hello,

I am trying to transfer the entire GAL from a work PC to a home PC.

I copied the oab, ost, and pst files to an external harddrive but have
not been able to open the offline address book in Outlook at home. The
pst opens fine.

Any assistance or ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Love your attempt in regards to the oab/ost, but take a peek at
http://www.slipstick.com/exs/portagal.htm

<dextrorama@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to transfer the entire GAL from a work PC to a home PC.
>
> I copied the oab, ost, and pst files to an external harddrive but have
> not been able to open the offline address book in Outlook at home. The
> pst opens fine.
>
> Any assistance or ideas appreciated.
>
> Thanks

0
neo7948 (622)
5/28/2006 1:28:28 PM
Are u using outlook at office and outlook express at home?

If so, then what u are doing will not work. Export ur contacts and other
stuff from the office into a CSV (or another compatible format) file and
import into outlook express.

--K

"Kunal" <kunal_ganguly@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Are u using outlook at office and outlook express at home?
>
> If so, then what u are doing will not work. Export ur contacts and other
> stuff from the office into a CSV (or another compatible format) file and
> import into outlook express.

Please use standard English - this is NOT a mobile phone group. Thank you.

0
gordon7598 (483)

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Merging Duplicate Contacts

CSV File Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

Transferring control of CClientDC to CDC
Hi, I have a class MSWinDisplayManager which I want to take a CClientDC device context so that it's member functions can perform drawing routines on it. I want the class to have it's own CClientDC member which all the methods have access to draw on. My constructor looks like this: MSWinDisplayManager::MSWinDisplayManager(CClientDC& win) { private_win.attach(win); } This is called by the user like: CClientDC dlg(this); MSWinDisplayManager wdm(dlg); then I want to do things like: wdm.drawCars(); The problem I have is that private_win isn't getting control of the device ...

Public Folder link to Excel File

Renaming Partial File Names

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file