Top of the page when I create a new messago not fully loaded

when I try to use the options at the top of the page when
I "create new mail" is not fully loaded...some of the
areas are grey in appearance..such as the spellcheck and
nothing happens when I click on it...any ideas as to why?
I am using Outlook Express 6. Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

0
anonymous (74722)
5/5/2004 1:06:52 PM
lak <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I am using Outlook Express 6.

Then ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman
0

error creating entryid... while using exmerge...
Hi, we got exchange2k3 on a sbs2k3 and use exmerge to build .pst�s for backup... since a few days we get error messages for two new mailboxes and no pst�s from them...: [19:00:03] Error creating EntryID for '/O=TESLA/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ZENTRALE' (GetMailboxInfoFromAB) [19:00:03] Error accessing directory object for '/O=TESLA/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=ZENTRALE'. Ignoring this mailbox. [19:00:03] Error creating EntryID for '/O=TESLA/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=BUG' (GetMailboxInfoFromAB) [19:00:03] Er...

Memo in Report causing blank pages/other issues
Hi, I have multiple headers in my access 2007 report. I have all of the contents of the DETAIL section set to Yes for Can Grow and Can Shrink. One of the fields in this section is a memo field- sometimes containing a lot of text. I've tried setting the Keep Together option to Yes for the DETAIL section. This causes the first page of my report to have all of the necessary headers, but no information. On the following page, all of the contents (including the memo) appear and accurately wrap to the next page when necessary. I've tried setting the Keep Together option to No...

KB978542 will not load in automatic or manual mode
initially got error message. After setting new batch files and other files as suggested on this site - now I get message that "files not found" when trying to download manually. Using Windows XP and have loaded all available Pack 1, 2 and 3 updates - through automatic or manually. Latest version of AVG in place and have had no problems with any other updates loading. Have you ever had occasion to do a Repair Install of Windows for any reason? What anti-virus application was installed before you installed AVG (any version) and was your subscription still current or...

New beta THIS week.
Many sources cite that we will finally see a new Live Essentials beta on Thursday. It has been a long time coming. I hope it impresses. Useful news, if true. We may see how many bugs have been fixed. But trying to run a beta on a non-test-based, consumer system is a risky maneuver at best. Nancy "osu9400" <osu9400@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uGX7gPhELHA.1868@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Many sources cite that we will finally see a new Live Essentials beta on > Thursday. It has been a long time coming. I hope it impresses. There h...

Link to existing document, or create new from template
Hello, I have very little Access and Coding experience. I'm trying to create a simple database to let me track documents my office creates about certain events. For each event, we create an Excel file from a template, and a Word document from a template, then we send it for review to certain other offices. For my form coding question: On the form, once I get to the field "Word Document" I'd like Access to determine if a Word document is already attached to this record's specific primary key number. If not, open up a new one from the template (let's say c:\Word...

Excel loading slow
I have Office X on a Powerbook G3. Some time ago, Excel started taking=20 forever to load and twice as long to quit. I'm talking 4 minutes just = for the=20 program to open. I think it may have gotten messed up on a defrag. How can I correct = this? =20 How can I uninstall all of Office and start again? You should find troubleshooting suggestions somewhere on this page: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/index.html#macxl There are lots of things to try short of a remove and reinstall. On 9/18/04 9:26 PM, "Scott Wieteska" wrote: > I have Office X on a Powerbook G3. Some ...

Add new records into source table on Form
I created a form for training records. The data source is table TRAINING. The form has Combo box that is used to select employee. When the employee is selected, the employee's data, such as employee_id, manager, phone, training_course display in the form. This part of the form works well. There was new request from my client. It's requsted that when the training_course displayed on the form is changed, the record with new training_course can be added into source table TRAINING. So, I created "Add" buttorn on the form and used append query method to add the recor...

Setting zoom page size at startup
I want Publisher to open with the page size set at "Page Width" rather than "Whole Page". How can I do this? You cannot, as Microsoft decided for you that you had no need for such a feature. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Nick Longos <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I want Publisher to open with the page size set at "Page > Width" rather than "Whole...

Creating a filter for a list box
I want to create a filter for a list box that I can turn off and on using a check box on the same form. Currently, I am using a query to filter the list box. The query serves as the data source for the box. Is there a way I can create a filter and then turn it on and off using a check box? Thank you for your help. Best, John Use criteria in the query like this --- Like IIf([forms]![myform]![mycheck]=-1,"*" & "s" & "*") & "*" The above only select items that have an 's' if box is checked. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a lit...

I can't get my letterhead to only appear on the first page of a l.
I can't get my letterhead to only appear on the first page of a letter. I have tried using "different first page", but the letterhead keeps deleting from the first page, but stays on the remainder of the pages. What am I doing wrong. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NumberingFrontMatter.htm (for 2003 and prior) or http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/front_matter_2007.htm for details on how to have different Headers and Footers, etc. in one document.Hope this helps DeanH "rlw" wrote: > I can't get my letterhead to only appear ...

Suddenly cannot create or print envelopes
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) All of a sudden, I am unable to create envelopes on Microsoft Word for Mac. I click on &quot;Tools,&quot; then on &quot;envelopes,&quot; and type in address in delivery window, but when I click &quot;OK,&quot; I get only a blank document and it will not convert or print to an envelope. This happened very suddenly. Yesterday I printed about 8 envelopes, today -- nothing. ...

how to use disk created in Pub2003 on my Pub98?
I and my computer are older. How do i use a CD created with publisher 2003 when my computer is loaded only with publisher 98? You can't. Sorry. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "oldsaltjim" <oldsaltjim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:561C6ED1-818B-4BC4-A3A1-39FF6C766DE3@microsoft.com... >I and my computer are older. How do i use a CD created with publisher 2003 > when my computer is loaded only with publisher 98? If you are acquainted with the creator of the CD, have them create another one, Publisher 2003 can save files in th...

Windows 7 puts a lock icon on new files.
I just installed a new hard drive and installed windows 7 64 bit on it. I copied the settings from the old hard drive to the new. Now when I down load a file it shows a lock icon on the file. When I take it to another location like the desktop the lock goes away. I also noticed when I right click on icons now I have a sharing selection that I did not in the past have. How do I get rid of this. I am the only user and I dont want to use homegroups or anything like that. -- ...

Location of "Find Results" on Page.
Is it possible to change the location on the page, where FIND highlights the found cell? In the worksheet I am searching, some of the listings can have quite a few rows. When FIND locates and highlights the found cell, it appears in the middle of the page. And, some of the rows are below the bottom of the visible page. To be more specific, can Excel be changed to have the highlighted cell appear at the top of the page? Thanks Is this what you need? Sub findandscroll() Application.Goto Range(Columns(1) _ ..Find(4).Address), Scroll:=True End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Softw...

Your Web site should let me send a sample template that I created.
I tried to find a template that meets my needs. It does not exist on the MS site. So I took the time to modify one you did have for my purpose. I'd love to share the one I made with others. However, your template site is very impersonal and does not allow anyone to send their suggestions. In addition, there is no way to email Microsoft--or if there is, you make it extremely difficult. This makes it seem like MS just doesn't care about the users. It's like MS is an aloof controller of computers who tells users to go talk amongst themselves. I'm quite disappointe...

New Exchange Server with User Accounts in Child Domain
Origianlly I had an NT4 domain with Exchange 5.5. In the past few months we have created a new 2003 domain and created new accounts for our users there. These domain accounts were given permissions to the old Exchange mailboxes. The New domain has a root domain with two child domains. I have installed Exchange 2003 in the root domain. I used ADC to create a connection between the two domain servers. I can see all of the accounts using the 2003 snap-in. But, I cannot move a mailbox from the old Exchange server to the user in the child domain. The option is not displayed in the Exchange ...

Using formula to create multiple versions of a Graphs
I would like to be able to use a formula in an Excel 2003 graph, to dynamically modify the source and lable data of a graph based on a cell reference. For Example: When I enter the number 1 into cell "a1" I would like to have the graph automatically change to show the map points related to report 1, when I enter 2 inot "A1", I would like the source data to change to show points related to report 2. How can this be done? On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, BarryL <BarryL@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I would like to be able to use a...

Page 1 Flashing; But Page 2 is OK
Someone just sent be a two-page-legal size brochure in Publiser 2003. I too use Publisher 2003. As I open it Page 1 begins FLASHING!! (refreshing) every 1/2 second.... when I click on tab 2 - it is OK, still as should be./// I tried clicking several things to stop the randon screen-updating (craziness) but no joy. What possibly could be happening and what can I do to fix? TIA, JMMay What happens if you select view, pictures, no or fast resize and zoom? How to troubleshoot video issues in Office programs http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907349/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.m...

Modify a shape master and update all the shapes on the visio pages
Hi, my problem is the following: 1) I create a new shape master 2) I use it many times in a one or more visio pages 3) then when I make a modification on the shape master I would automatically update all the shapes on the visio pages I used before; is that possibile? how? Please, help me! On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 01:54:01 -0700, Luca.ippo <Luca.ippo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >my problem is the following: >1) I create a new shape master >2) I use it many times in a one or more visio pages >3) then when I make a modification on the shape master I would automatical...

How do I create a banner that spans several pages
I want to create a banner that is say 3 feet wide with text in large lettering. I assume there is a way to do this in MS Word and have it print on several pages (one or two words per page in landscape) so that I can mount each page for the banner to be read. Word doesn't support banner printing, but you can certainly create large lettering on landscape pages. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "John W" <John W @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A356ADCF-CC91-4E86-8718...

how to create a 4 parameter logistic equation curve ( 4 P L Curve
how to create a 4 parameter logistic equation curve ( 4 P L Curve ) with VB , VBA or Excel? instead of using MatLab or other Math add-in ? thanks in advance In article <3CDB610D-71E4-4593-A808-928EA4B5AE89@microsoft.com>, sunlite@discussions.microsoft.com says... > > how to create a 4 parameter logistic equation curve ( 4 P L Curve ) with VB , > VBA or Excel? instead of using MatLab or other Math add-in ? > > thanks in advance Program the solution to equation, then use your favorite plotting tool to plot it. D thanks David so much! Would y...

how best to creat an inventory list, with one master sheet and a sheet for each item
[SIZE=2]I have been asked to compile an inventory of every item in the warehouse. In addition, this workbook will be used to track the invoice of recieved goods and the tracking number of goods issued. Ideally there would be one sheet that would list every item in 'stores' with a total and then a connection to the sheet for each item that has columns to track incoming and out going stock complete with columns for tracking numbers and invoice numbers. Any ideas?? help, please I am desperate! :eek: -- Roxanne ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

F4 Repeat Action -- not fully functional in Office 2007
My employer recently installed Office 2007 on our computers. With Office 2003 I was able to use the F4 key to Repeat An Action, like re-sizing a picture/image in Word. I can no longer use the F4 function to repeat the action of re-sizing multiple images. What can I do to restore full F4 functionality? Thanks, in advance, for your help. -- Tim This isn't a problem with the F4 key functionality. There is a new graphics engine, only partially implemented, in Word 2007, (it is improved in 2010) and the changes you see are related to the fact that different processing ...

Create mailboxes
Hi, All For legal reasons.. I'm moving my users to a new exchange server / org and I need to recreate all mail boxes on this new server with the same email settings e.g email address etc. Is there a way to export and import the creation on these mailboxes on my new exchange server. Thanks -Darren Darren, Are you migrating to Exchange 2003, 2000, or 5.5? What are you moving away from? Lotus Notes? GroupWise? Steve From exhange 5.5 to Exchange 5.5 , however diffrent server / org.. "Steven Fossedal" <micronetworks@charter.net> wrote in message news:28D7BEBF-AA38-4839-...

Migration of CRM to a new Server
Hi I need to move a CRM v3 system to a new server. At the same time I am changing to version 4.0. The old server has SQL 2000 while the new one (must) have SQL v2005. Everything I have read so far tells me to re-install the old v3 system on the new server and then perform an in- place upgrade. I would prefer to install a clean v4 and then just move the old data into it, but am worried that the old v2000 data won't be compatible with SQL 2005. Is there any hope that I can acheive this? use redeployment wizard. see CRM CD, having redeployment tool and guide. -- Regards, MS CRM Cer...