to: questions

When I press to: to go to the dialog box to select a recipient an
select some names and press to:, the names come across correctly bu
others come across as  ; (semi-colin). There must be an error in som
of my contacts which I need to fix but I can't find any difference
between the "good" & "bad" entries...any ideas

Answer to your questions
To Odette, kamusta na ang iyong holiday sana naman nakapag relax ka ng maayos. okey naman ang store its still KFC/TB nothing change, si Jessica isang linggong hindi nakapasok dahil sa kanyang mata niya this week na cover ko naman ang lahat niyang shifts. Si Nancy nag quit na dahil iyong asawa daw ay pang gabi na at wala siyang babysitter, hindi ko na siya pinagtrabaho ng two weeks notice niya baka hindi lang mag show up dahil walang sitter. Balik na si Ilona kaya malungkot na naman si Joy(biro lang). Nagawa ko naman lahat ng iniwan mo sa listahan. Pinagawa ko lang iyong lahat na sirang t...

Question #2
When I send email to a group of recipients, I don't want to show the recipients' address. How can I do this ? place the names in the bcc field. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "MCA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:072b01c3d14d$e7a2f7d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I send email to a group of recipients, I don't want > to show the recipients' address. > > How can I do this ? Look at Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 266339, which takes Neo...

What is 'SystemMailbox{C62ADF63-A123 etc.}' and question on Address Lists
Sorry for the long subject. First off, what is this SystemMailbox account I have listed in my exchange mailbox store? I know 5.5 had the System Attendent, yet 2003 (mine at least) seems to have both now. My SA mailbox has 0 items in it and my SM mailbox has 401 items in it and 361kb (tiny I know, but in my little test lab here, I have very little activity going on). Is the SystemMailbox the 2003 equivilent of the System Attendent and because I did a 5.5 > 2003 upgrade (move mailbox, ADC etc.) it was moved over but now has become useless? Can I delete it? Second question: Address list...

Question about XML functionality (add-ons?) in Excel 2000 & 2002
We have recently been told by our agency systems administrator that we need to upgrade all of our existing PCs so they have Office 2003 because of an XML function that allows us to import/export data to and from our agency server. Obviously, this would not only be prohibitively expensive, but time-consuming as well. What I would like to know is if there is some kind of XML add-on that we can install for Excel 2000 and/or XP that will give us the same XML functionality as Excel 2003? Thanks MUCH in advance if anyone can give me an answer on this. ...

HELP: directory question
Thisw may be off topic. Sorry if it is. I've got an application, and it gets installed to a particular directory (they choose) on a users computer. How do I find out what this directory is at runtime? I want them to install a license file, and then my application check the values in the license file at runtime. Problem is, the directory could be different for each user. Hamish Dean >-----Original Message----- >Thisw may be off topic. Sorry if it is. > >I've got an application, and it gets installed to a particular directory >(they choose) on a users computer. How ...

Question (Conditional Formatting)
I have the following data below: Column A Column B 01/06/2006 07/01/2008 On column C I want excel to calculate if Column A >= Column B; then "False" else "True". How do I accomplish this? Try this: =A1<B1 -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Erlang" <newandfresh@gmail.com> wrote in message n...

SPAM in Excel General Questions
message "help' 1/7/2005 is asking for money (wife left him, etc) Hmm, my wife and kids are still with me and I need money also:-) -- Regards; Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Carole O" <CaroleO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:322107A9-1725-4100-B54A-4F48EA2EE231@microsoft.com... > message "help' 1/7/2005 is asking for money (wife left him, etc) ...

Rules question #3
Outlook 2007 for example, I subscribe to numerous groups from yahoo and google, I want them all in the same folder, is it better to have one rule that moves the messages, like, "apply to message sent to group1 or group2 or group3, etc. move to folder" or one rule for each email I want sent to the folder even though its the same folder? is there a clear "best" way? I hope my explanation is clear. TIA Brian There's no 'best' way but I'd use one rule to move the items based on their From or To addresses. "BrianT" <brian@NOSPAM.com> w...

Question for creating a league table
Hi I've began to setup a system in a tournament where when I update my results sheet the table updates as well. http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6445/excel8yl.jpg On here I want to know how I could get J2 to add up all the "L"s in D2:I2. Would I use DCOUNTA for this and what would I use for database and field? -- joncurtis199 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ joncurtis199's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=105 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=388952 =c...

Excel limits question
I see that Excel's limits for a sheet are 65,536 rows and 256 columns. Does this mean I can't have 1 row with 650 columns?? I was planning to use the following code: For N = 1 to 650 Cells(1, N).Value = N Next N I tested this code and seemed to work okay. I'm just curious why the specs say 256 colums is max, yet I managed to fill in cells (1,1) to cells (1,650) with values?? excel 2003 - 65536 rows -256 columns excel 2007 > - Worksheet size 1,048,576 rows by 16,384 columns -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Robert Crandal" <nobod...

Question about Name Order
Hi, I'm trying to help a friend out, but I couldn't track down anything on this: When clicking on Tools > Address Book, the names are listed first name first (John Smith). When typing in the search box, it searches on the first name. Is there any way to get this to work last name first instead? I've tried going into Tools > E-Mail Accounts, clicking "View or change existing directories or address books", and changing the properties of the address book. I have also gone to Tools > Options > Preferences and clicking "Contact Options". Neither o...

Two formula questions...
Question number one: (and this is a simple one I hope) were I wanting to do a COUNTA to concentrate on specific cells in increments of 10 and missing out those between, I.e A1, A11, A21 and so on...how would I do this, without overloading the formula as this needs to be repeated from 1-3000 to accomodate a years worth of data Question number two: were I using a complex formula to produce a result for cells which first qualify one criteria (Having the phrase 'GD (KT)' in it) and then correspond to a date in another: example being {=SUM(IF(MOD(ROW('2008 Errors'!$A$3:$A$300...

Integer formatting question
Hello, We have in our CRM numerous Numeric field used to store a year. Our customer really want to remove the comma in it. (2008 instead of 2,008). Is there an easy way to do this on the client side?? Thanks ...

Invoice database / report question.
Hi, I’m having problems conceptualizing the correct structure for my database and/or invoice form. I think the solution lies in both the database structure and the approach to the invoice form. So I’m going to post in both forums. I’m not quite sure how to describe my issue because it is still a bit cloudy on my part. So if I leave something out, it is because I have not connected all of the dots yet. My goal is to create an invoice in Access XP. The invoice will include one or more line items for labor, parts, and expenses (mainly mileage, tolls, etc.) We do not ma...

Font Question
The default Font in Excel is #10 Arial. Is there a way to change that? Bernie Beal On May 26, 7:57=A0am, "Bernie Beal" <bqu...@optonline.net> wrote: > The default Font in Excel is #10 Arial. Is there a way to change that? > > Bernie Beal goto the TOOLS|OPTIONS menu then General tab regards David ...

Great Plains Client Installation Options? (Questions)
My company has almost 100 client installs of Great Plains. For the initial install we installed everything to the local c: drive (C:\Great Plains\). Now everytime we go to perform an upgrade we have to go to every client machine and upgrade them individually (or at least make sure that machine has recieved the updated files correctly). We also have a script that on login copies down needed files and that helps alot. However this is my question: Is there something that prevents me from having all the clients look to a shared (UNC) path for their data files. (//machinename/shareddrive...

two ComboBox questions
hello - I have some code attached to several of my ComboBoxes that works fine, but I'm not if it is 'best practice' coding. I'd really like any suggestions for improvement: a) If I have to walk through the items in a ComboBox, i do this... n = 0 Do While Not IsNull(Me!cboGroup.ItemData(n)) ... code here .... n = n + 1 Loop Is this the best way to walk through these items? Is there a better way involving 'Do While Not rs.EOF'? b) Say I have three ComboBoxes and I only want to proceed if they all show valu...

MFC question, writing my own ComboBox like control
Hello I am new to MFC programming and I want to do the following: I want to create my own Combobox like control, however using a CEdit. class CMyEdit : public CEdit { CListBox m_lbHistory; .. .. .. } I override both OnCreate and Create() of CMyEdit in order to get notification when the control is created, afterwards I want to create the m_lbHistory control then hide it, then later show it when user presses DOWN. 1) Why aren't Oncreate() nor Create() being called? 2) What is the proper way to create the m_lbHistory control from CMyEdit ? 3) How can I handle the messages that will...

Integration Manager Question
I am importing sales orders into Great Plains from excel. I have a situation whereby if PO number (column 4 in source document) is VIP, then VIP should be added before the sales document number (column 2 in source document) eg the document number in excel is 1001 but when it comes to Great Plains, it is VIP1001. I wrote the following script in IM for the document number field but it is erroring out when running IM. If (SourceFields(F4) = "VIP" ) Then CurrentField = "VIP" & SourceFields(F2) Please let me know what to do here. What's the error you receive...

physical UART interface with bluetooth driver stack question
Hi: i am working and studying the bluetooth module driver in ce600. and i have a bluetooth uart question confused me much time. need to ask every expers. hardware: MIPSII, 4 uart com1,com2,com3,com4, and com4 connect to BTM-40 bluetooth module. software: wince600, BSP select bluetooth all items(CSR,UART,Universal Loadable.....) active bluetooth manager to discover bluetooth device. i meet 2 questions: 1. \WINCE600\PUBLIC\COMM\OAKDRIVERS\BLUETOOTH\TRANSPORTS\UART\hciuart.cxx HCI_OpenConnection : read \WINCE600\PUBLIC\COMM\OAK\FILES\common.reg @CESYSGEN IF BTD_U...

Outlook Express Saving Attachments Question, please help.
Does anyone know how to change the default folder for saving attachments in Outlook Express 6. Currently it is automaticaly pulling up to save the attachments in "My Documents" and I want to change it to "My pictures." I could then choose the browse button and choose "my pictures" but i'm trying to figure out how to change the setting so that it automaticaly always has my pictures. THanks! The obvious and icky way is to change the location of "my Documents" t the path of "My Pictures" Although, I thought it remembered where to keep, i...

Sorting Question for Marshall Barton (Cont'd)
Marshall, If I could ask for your assistance again.... I do have some very short strings I would like to accommodate, e.g. 1PG or 3PG or 10PG or 11PG, etc. These examples are sorting after 1??PG strings. The below code works very well except for part numbers like 1PG or 11PG or 1-12345 or 11-12345. I have taken your rules and attempted to modify them. Hopefully, they make sense for my needs. I deal with part numbers that begin all numeric, numeric with non-numeric characters at the end, numeric that may have a non-numeric character somewhere after the first numeric character. Then,...

Question marks in reply
Once in a while a recipient of a reply indicates that instead of the text there are only question marks. The machine, where Outlook 2000 is installed, runs Windows 2000 SP3. When the problem shows up I run Detect an Repair and also "sfc /scannow" command using Run. The problem dissapears for a couple weeks and then comes back. Any ideas? ...

Entourage question re "deleted items" folder
My husband's Entourage "deleted items" folder shows the number of items there, but the window that lists the deleted mail is blank. If you select a spot in that window, the deleted email in that line shows up. Any suggestions how to fix this? Diane On 12/4/07 6:15 PM, in article 4cd63ee5-8d88-4e18-ad74-91d6066ad605@e67g2000hsc.googlegroups.com, "dmtgs" <dslaninko@comcast.net> wrote: > My husband's Entourage "deleted items" folder shows the number of > items there, but the window that lists the deleted mail is blank. If > you select a spo...

Sybari / RBL server question
Hi I was just woundering if any uses Sybari Antigen versjon 9.0, and if you us any RBL servers? If so, what is your experience with RBL servers, and can you recomend any good RBL servers? Regards -AA- I use RBLs with Exchange 2003 all the time. I recommend the Spamhaus SBL-XBL composite list. It is not too agressive and rejects about 50% of the spam I receive. The ORDBs list is also pretty good and I usually use that one as a secondary. -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Directory Update - http://www.directory-update.com "Arne And" <sjefenoveral...