To mark today's column with a special color or sign in work week view

In Microsoft Outlook, I use work week view, displaying
me five columns, each for a single work day. I'd like
to see today's column marked with a special color or
sign. It there a way to do it? Thanks.

Dan

Working with Both Excel 2003 and 2007
I'm in the middle of transitioning from 2003 to 2007 (half company on each version) How do you set it so that Excel 2007 in the primary excel...ie when openning a file from it automatically defaults to 2007 insted of 2003 Can this be done? Thanks -- Helping Is always a good thing Hi, I have E2003, E2007 & E2010 on the same machine and as I've added new versions the latest version has become the 'default' version. Are you saying this isn't happening? -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduc...

Great Plains Utilities Special Upgrade
After I install GP 8.0 SP2 I went to GP Utilities > Perform Special Upgrade and click Process and then I check which company I want to perform the upgrade on. Then I click on update. I get 2 error message The following SQL Statement produced and error: exec aagSkipTODCorrect and the other error message is Error [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'DYNAMICS..AAG00104'. Then it say update complete and there is a Red X next to the company that did not update successful. Can someone tell me how to solve this problem? Thanks in adavance, I believ...

Working with SQL Server CE under vista (UAC)
I have a .net 3.5 project written with visual studio 2008. I also have a setup project for this application. The project includes a SQL Server CE database, and needs to read from and write to this database. The database file (sdf) is included in the application project as type "content". The setup project sends "content files" to the users application folder. This works under XP, but not under vista. When the program is run, an error occurs, saying that permission is denied on the database file. What is the solution to this for vista? Do I need to change...

paste special multiply by 1
HI all, Sorta newbie but I've run into this before. When importing a file numbers come through as text(or something) and must be copy/pastespecial/ yadda,yadda. I've searched and searched and can't find the explaination here. I hope you can direct me. Thanks, jeffP Hi One way is to copy a blank unused cell. Select your range and Paste Special .. . Add. This coerces the text to become numbers by tricking Excel into adding zero to them. -- Andy. "JeffP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1dfec01c45528$ab438c00$a301280a@phx.gbl... >...

copy chart & colors change
If I make a copy of a chart (line type with 20 sets of data), it will look just like the original. If I change the source data in the copy all 20 lines change color. Why is this and how can I prevent it? Yes, that can be very frustrating. Unfortunately, XL essentially 'redraws' the entire chart. I don't know of any way to retain original information other than to have a macro redo the format the way you want after XL finishes doing its stuff. Of course, you can always do the same by hand and that is something I do if the amount of work is not very much or it's somet...

How to find which column or row the Min() value is coming from
My data are in 19 columns and 600 rows. I need to find the minimum value in each row. At the top of the columns are descriptions (e.g. Pen A, Pen B...). I want to see which column ("Pen X") the minimum for that row came from. I can get the minimum value in the row using min(), but it is the min value I need, but the column name that has that value. I have searched for two hours and cannot figure out how to do this! Can anyone help? Thanks. Luanne wrote: > My data are in 19 columns and 600 rows. I need to find the minimum value in > each row. At the top of the co...

Reading view in .doc files opened from Outlook
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C704A5.9EFB9030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hopefully an easy one for someone: I have Office 2003, Windows Home = Edition. When opening Word documents from attachments in emails, the file opens = by default to Word Reading Layout, which I dislike and I have to = manually change the view. How do I change the default view to Print = Layout? Thanks very much: Nick ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C704A5.9EFB9030 Content-Type: text/html; charset="i...

Finding Number of cells in a column of other sheet having a specific word in them
Hello , I would like to get the data,the number of cells in column H of sheet2 with value "open" in them, into one of the cell of sheet1. I tried to use COUNTIF(SHEET2!H:H,"open") ..but it is giving error. Please help me out .. Thanks in advance. Raja Shekar Your formula works for me. What is the actual error that youm are getting, #Value! #Ref! or what? -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace@mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk <ch.rajashekar@gmail.com> wrote in message news...

Customize Outlook Today #31
I clicking on the "Customize Outlook Today" button but nothing happens. Is there something that needs to be activated in the options screen before I can do this? Jeff Hi Jeff I got the same problem... Have you had to reinstall Outlook since the last time you hit the Customize button like I have? I have posted to this forum today looking for some greater wisdom in getting it going again. My uneducated guess is that the Outlook Today page is a dud duplicate and the pathway needs correcting via its properties somehow. If you get some advice on this perhaps you could shar...

A2002: How do I get rid of "life" subforms/subreports in design view?
I have upgraded from A97 to A2002 recently. There are some new features which really drive me crazy. "Live" subforms/subreports is one of these new features. Is there any option to make all my subforms/subreports to behave as in A97? I have experienced (maybe two or three times) that subforms were OK (ie. A97 behaviour) when I opened a form. But it doesn't happen very often. (I have a Czech version of A2002.) See http://www.trigeminal.com/lang/1033/utility.asp?ItemID=5#5. It's for A2000 only... ;-( In news:OOCK6sqYHHA.4988@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl, Vladim�r Cvajniga <...

working with different operating systems
My computer system information shows that my operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium. I'm wanting to access a web application but it's saying that my computer is showning up to be a Windows Vista Home. According to the requirement to access this web application I need to upgrade my operating system to either a Windows XP Pro or to a Windows Vista Pro. Is there a way to do this with my current operating system? Is there a way I can change my current OS to one of the required OS's? Or, is there a way I can run and/or install one of the required OS's while ...

Percent Data Label on 100% Stacked Column Chart
I've created a chart with three 100% stacked columns, each having multiple data points in common. I'd like to show what percentage each of the data points is in relation to its column but the percentage data label is greyed out. Is there another way to do what I'm trying? Thanks! You may want to try Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler add in. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm "PNichols" wrote: > I've created a chart with three 100% stacked columns, each having multiple > data points in common. I'd like to show what percentage each ...

How to do print and printpreview in non-view class?
In view class, we can do print and printpreview with OnPrint, OnPreparePrinting, etc. function. In non-view class, how to do? curiosity5374@yahoo.com.cn wrote: > In view class, we can do print and printpreview with OnPrint, > OnPreparePrinting, etc. function. In non-view class, how to do? Not sure about preview, but you can certainly do printing fairly easily. There's an article on the KB called "HOWTO: Print from a Class Other Than CView (Q133275)" that shows this. Paul. Try this article for printing without the Doc/View framework: http://www.codeproject.com/printi...

Convert Works file to Excel file
Is there a simple conversion package to convert a Microsoft Works file, with extension .xlr, to an Excel file? Is there a download? Note I am running Excel 2002. ...

Diary View for Outlook 2000
Does anyone know if there is a tradition Diary View, eg spiral bind week view available for MS outlook? If so where pls. TIA Glenn ...

Color Banding
I have read the material at the Chip Pearson's website on color banding in a worksheet to emulate greenbar. Works great, but I dont believe I understand what precisly the Conditional formatting formula is doing. I have used both =MOD(ROW()-Rw,N*2)+1<=N Rw is the starting row number to be banded, N is the number of rows to be banded. and =mod(ROW(),2) Can someone please take a few minutes to explain. Thank you. Hi Paul MOD(ROW(),2) returns the rest of the divison of the row number and two. e.g. row 1: MOD(1,2) = 1 row 2: MOD(2,2) = 0 row 3: MOD(3,2) = 1 row 4: MOD(4,2) = 0 Excel eva...

TODAY() in an IF AND function
Hi, I'm trying to create an IF AND Today() function. The difficulties I'm having with this is that when I enter the TODAY() portion of the function the result is the either the units that have scheduled a date, but the date is both before and after TODAY(), or it's the units that have not scheduled a date. I cannot get the result of the dates that have already occurred or are equal to TODAY(). My current formula is: =IF(AND($C13=$B$13,$BV13>TODAY()),$CJ13,"") Thanks so much:) Jennifer $BV13>TODAY() limits the results to only the values...

cannot get qwest email account to work in windows mail
i cant seem to get a connection to my new email account using qwest. this is the error i get when i try and check my email. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'windows mail', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E can anyone help me please? That server doesn't use port 110. Please change your settings in that Windows Mail account to agree with this: http://mailcall.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!CC9301187A51FE33!49799.entry Use port 587 rather than port 25 for the SMT...

Cell Colors #2
Is there any way I can have three seperate colors in a single cell, either horizontal or vertical? No, but you could place three separately colored transparent shapes on top of the cell. In article <CE8D807E-E500-4C3B-905C-E30A3F993130@microsoft.com>, "David Zoretic" <David Zoretic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there any way I can have three seperate colors in a single cell, either > horizontal or vertical? Maybe you could put rectangles (from the drawing toolbar) over the cell and color them??? David Zoretic wrote: > > Is there any way I ca...

Unable to delete rows/columns
Worksheets open with over 60,000 rows and many columns. Selecting cells and using the delete command does not work. Assume there is there is no links from worksheets to any other document because "Links" command is not highlighted. Charley Callahan Hi what does 'does not work' mean. Do you get an error? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "charles Callahan" <ccallah2@tampabay.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:lYSLc.55646$IX4.7091715@twister.tampabay.rr.com... > Worksheets open with over 60,000 rows and many columns. Selecting cells and >...

Adding a column if two ranges match
A B C D 1 Participant Volume Group 1 Group 2 2 name 1 3 name 3 name4 3 name 2 4 name 5 name 20 4 name 3 1 name 6 name 150 5 name ... --------------------------------------------------------------- Sum Sum I am attempting to add coulmn B based on which group the participants are associated with. I have a master list of the tot...

Text-to-Column with Paragraph Delimiter
Hi all -- I have an Excel sheet where one column has entries on two lines in the single cell (separated by a paragraph mark). I want to split the column into two using the paragraph mark as the delimiter -- but I haven't been able to do this successfully. Is it possible and, if so, how do I go about it? Many thanks, AL Don't exactly know what you mean by a "paragraph mark", but if you used Char(10) (<Alt> <Enter), try this is TTC: Use "Delimited" and in the second step of the wizard, click on "other" and enter <Ctrl> <J> (Of cou...

How do I label or name a column in Excel?
please advise me how ot make a label or a name for each column in an Excel spreadsheet? You can't change the column headers in a worksheet. They are fixed as letters, by default, or numbers if you select the R1C1 reference style under Tools, Options, General. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "kmax" <kmax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:329627BC-145F-411B-B0CA-4CE689BE693A@microsoft.com... | please advise me how ot make a label or a name for each column in an Excel | spreadsheet? Kmax, just put your names in row 1 -- Paul B Always backup your data before t...

How do I add columns to a JE posting report?
On the General Posting Journal Printed Report (print JE's), how do I add a column on the printed report to show the Distribution Reference (next to the account description)? Example: Journal Transaction Transaction Audit Trail Entry Type Reference Code 2,083 Standard Adj Aug Interest GLTRX0000318 Account Description **DISTRIBUTION REFERENCE** Debit Credit 000-1000-000 Interest Exp Book interest to actual xx xx ...

Printing doc to Document Image Writer then displays in image viewe
Greets all. I’m programmatically printing a Word Document to the Office Document Image Writter. After calling the wordDocument.PrintOut( ) method, the image of the document is then displayed inside of my default image viewer (which in this case, is IrfanView 4.2). Is there a way to suppress the “shelling out” and just process the document? Any help is appreciated! TIA. Environment: Office Document version: 2007 Visual Studio 2005 ...