To field is blank when a message is sent and saved to sent items

I have a user who recently was upgraded to Outlook 2003 for Outlook 2002. He
has a third party app that sends out legal documents. What it does is
compose the email and put the attachments in it and puts the messages in his
draft folder. He reviews them and sends them out. Since going to Outlook
2003 the emails are in his Sent Items but the TO field is blank. When they
were in his draft folder the TO field had the email address in it. if you
bring up the email and click on resend it shows the email address in the TO
field.

My question is what would cause the email address to be hidden or disappear
from the TO field ?

TIA

-Darryl

Darryl Burnette <DarrylnospamBurnette@tupperware.com> wrote:

> I have a user who recently was upgraded to Outlook 2003 for Outlook
> 2002.
....snip

Didn't you post this already?  You've already received some answers.  No
need to post more than once.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

Help, I cannot Save!

.pdf save as settings

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Interface not registered message

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Getting the BCC field by default.

Duplicate Messages

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Budget Wont Save
I have have Money 2002 for awhile and have never been able to save a budget and start a new one. I decided to start over with a new file, but once I get all my info back in there, it still won't save. MS has no info in the KB about this. Anyone else have this issue? ...

Workplace Queues

COUNTIF on Summary Fields
Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a workaround, etc.? a bit more explanation? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:117v954kaf4s2f6@corp.supernews.com... > Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a > workaround, etc.? > > ...

Right clicking on a CListCtrl item
I have a TreeCtl object in a dialog box. I created an OnNMRclick.. override function to capture a right clicks. The problem I can't figure out is how to find the tree item that the user has right clicked on. Here's what I tried: void CRestoreFiles::OnNMRclickXYZ(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) POINT CurPos; TVHITTESTINFO lpht; HTREEITEM RightClickItem; GetCursorPos(&CurPos); lpht.pt = CurPos; RightClickItem = TreeView_HitTest(pNMHDR->hwndFrom,&lpht); ... I figured that GetCursorPos would give me the position of the cursor where I had right clicke...