to Brian Tillman re: outlook express transferring files

I have read a few responses from you regarding
tranferring files from your old computer to your new
one.  I don't quite understand how to do this.   I'd like
to transfer my emails, contacts from old computer to new
one.   Please explain how to do this in detail step by
step if possible.
Thanks
Mark
0
anonymous (74722)

VBA
Hi! I have a template where I have allowed users to insert rows. I use the following code: Range("a52").Select Selection.EntireRow.Insert Rows("53:53").Copy Rows("52:52").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False, Transpose:=False Range("a2").Select However, when the user closes the file - there is a huge amt of data on the clip board and I do not want the user to get the message - is there a way for me to clear the information on the clip board? Also what does "Applica...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

MS Money 95 data files

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Reminders in Outlook