Time Problem

My Emails are appearing in my Inbox one hour later than the actual time.

I have tested this by sedning myself a message from an external account, and
it arrived saying it was received one hour before it was sent.

Paul Smth

0
pws1 (20)

Done that and both are set correctly.....

Anyone from Microsoft got any answer as to why my Emails are showing up in
advance.  The Email headers look okay.

Paul Smith

"DL" <address@invalid> wrote in message
> Ensure your PC time is set correctly, then check in Outlook, under
> calendar options that the time is shown correctly there (including
> daylight saveing)
>
> "Paul W Smith" <pws@NOSPAM.twelve.me.uk> wrote in message
>> My Emails are appearing in my Inbox one hour later than the actual time.
>>
>> I have tested this by sedning myself a message from an external account,
>> and it arrived saying it was received one hour before it was sent.
>>
>> Paul Smth

0
pws1 (20)
4/21/2008 9:28:19 PM
Ensure your PC time is set correctly, then check in Outlook, under calendar
options that the time is shown correctly there (including daylight saveing)

"Paul W Smith" <pws@NOSPAM.twelve.me.uk> wrote in message
> My Emails are appearing in my Inbox one hour later than the actual time.
>
> I have tested this by sedning myself a message from an external account,
> and it arrived saying it was received one hour before it was sent.
>
> Paul Smth

0
DL
4/21/2008 9:52:33 PM
To your Time/Date options show you as being in the correct timezone?
-Peter

> Done that and both are set correctly.....
>
> Anyone from Microsoft got any answer as to why my Emails are showing up in
> advance.  The Email headers look okay.
>
> Paul Smith
>

> "DL" <address@invalid> wrote in message
>> Ensure your PC time is set correctly, then check in Outlook, under
>> calendar options that the time is shown correctly there (including
>> daylight saveing)
>>
>> "Paul W Smith" <pws@NOSPAM.twelve.me.uk> wrote in message
>>> My Emails are appearing in my Inbox one hour later than the actual time.
>>>
>>> I have tested this by sedning myself a message from an external account,
>>> and it arrived saying it was received one hour before it was sent.
>>>
>>> Paul Smth

0
pdurkee (276)
4/21/2008 10:48:17 PM
Paul W Smith <pws@NOSPAM.twelve.me.uk> wrote:

> Done that and both are set correctly.....
>
> Anyone from Microsoft got any answer as to why my Emails are showing
> up in advance.  The Email headers look okay.

If it's not the DST setting in either Windows or the Outlook Calendar on
your PC, then it's the server.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
4/22/2008 11:40:52 AM
What server, I am using a stand alone PC.

Do you mean my ISP's Email server?

Or do you mean the company that is hosting my Email domain, proviidng my
POPs account, which is different from my ISP.

Paul Smith

> Paul W Smith <pws@NOSPAM.twelve.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> Done that and both are set correctly.....
>>
>> Anyone from Microsoft got any answer as to why my Emails are showing
>> up in advance.  The Email headers look okay.
>
> If it's not the DST setting in either Windows or the Outlook Calendar on
> your PC, then it's the server.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
pws1 (20)
4/22/2008 12:47:16 PM
Paul W Smith <pws@NOSPAM.twelve.me.uk> wrote:

> What server, I am using a stand alone PC.
>
> Do you mean my ISP's Email server?
>
> Or do you mean the company that is hosting my Email domain, proviidng
> my POPs account, which is different from my ISP.

The one housing your mailbox, of course.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
0

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Time Series
I have about 30000 lines of data that looks like so: Time Count 93000 447 93001 1020 93002 1438 93003 2177 93004 3042 93005 3467 93006 2913 93007 3341 93008 3547 93009 2908 93010 3512 93011 4090 Where ColA is time. I am having trouble creating a graph with time on the x-axis and count on the y-axis. Thank you in advance. You need to make an XY chart But with 30,000 data points you could run into trouble; Help says you can 32,000 data points in a single data series. However, if you want markers it will look like heck. You could limit the data like this: assume y-values in B2:B30001 in ...

Separating Date and Time in a cell

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

request to solve my problem #5

Run time error 5 : HQClient

Time Format Question
Hello, I currently have time entered like this: 173517 90207 I need to look like this: 5:35 p.m. 9:02 a.m. I've done a ton of research but nothing has worked so far. Thank you. With your values in column AA, try: =TIME(LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-4),LEFT(RIGHT(A1,4),2),RIGHT(A1,2)) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 "Toria" wrote: > Hello, > I currently have time entered like this: > 173517 > 90207 > > I need to look like this: > 5:35 p.m. > 9:02 a.m. > > I've done a ton of research but nothing has worked so fa...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

calendar for multiple time zone users: all day events
Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work properly? For the others it does intrude on a second day. BossLady wrote: > Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company > calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as > spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work > properly? Until you upgrade to Outlook...

Printing problem in booklet format

Times
I have an MP3 tag program that exports a list of my MP3's to excel which includes the time for each song. The cell format in the exported file is set to general but I need to have the time entered as [m]:ss so I can total a the time for a number of songs in a cell (with a [h]:mm:ss format) to get a total time which may be over 1 hour. The only way I can seem to do this is by changing the cell format from general to [m]:ss and placing a 0: in front of the time that has already been entered as 04:39, but with over 2000 songs this could take quite a while. Does anyone know if there is an easy...

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...

problem opening up program/file

plotting time
What is the best way to plot time series data? For instance, I have plotted columns of data against time using "X-Y (Scatter)" chart instead of "line" chart. Is one preferred over the other? Also, when adding additional data to the chart, I can use "Chart->Add Data", or I can simply copy a column and use "Paste Special" to paste it into the chart. Is there no difference between the methods? In general I prefer XY charts, although a Line chart provides a nice axis, if you want a tick on the first of each month, say, and the months to be sp...

printing problems with memorized reports
We have recently been running into printing problems with our memorized reports. We will print preview a report and it will look fine on screen, then we will send to the printer, and the report print extremely small in the corner of the page. However if we go back in and re-print the report then it will print normal size on the page. We are not making any settings changes at all, and when it does this appears to just be at random. We are printing to an HP laserjet 4000 series printer that is on our network. We've used RMS with the same configuration for approx. 5 years now and ...

Reports and sub-reports problems
Dear Sirs,I have a report with 4 sub-reports.How can it be that 2 sub-reports are showing the data triple.Can someone help?ThanksKlaus I just realized. It's not due to being a subreport - it's already showing on the normal report triple data. It was not before and I did not change anything. I hope that someone can help me.Thanks Klaus"Amateur" wrote:> Dear Sirs,> I have a report with 4 sub-reports.> How can it be that 2 sub-reports are showing the data triple.> Can someone help?> Thanks> Klaus...

connection problems
a popup saying internet explorer cannot diaplay webpage and it is a connection problem -- eummer2010 how does your problem/question pertain to windows update? terri wrote: > a popup saying internet explorer cannot diaplay webpage and it is a > connection problem Hello Terry, Would be nice if you could tell us more information, like what OS you're using, Service Pack, what other security software are you running, if any? etc. IE6 ? IE7 ? IE8 ? Repoяt problems and check for solutions automatically <http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/...