ThorConnWndClass message

I try to send an email and it gets stuck in the outbox &
freezes up my outlook, I also got a message saying
(ThorConnWndClass unable to close), I cannot seem to find
anything out on this - can anyone tell me please??  I
cannot send or receive emails.  HELP~

message reflection without parent window?
I heard that message reflection is a feature of MFC, not windows, I mean, MFC makes message reflection easier by using the parent window's message map. So what if I want to do the same thing as message reflection without knowing the parent window? if the parent window is witten in MFC, it should be supported, but what I want to create is an IE addon toolbar, I don't know if the parent window will reflection the message back to my window. What I'm thinking of is to use subclass, but I don't know how to do it. I need some help. <flyingxu@gmail.com> wrote in message new...

Message rules (Outlook 2000)
Hi, I just switched to Outlook from Outlook Express and I have attempted numerous times to set up message rules (to filter spam). I've gone through the Rules Wizard 2 dozen times, have checked to make sure none of my rules contradict each other etc, done everything suggested by the Help screen, and still the rules do not go into effect. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas? Thanks. What do you mean the rules do not go into effect? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching goog...

Conflict Message: Conflicting edits were made to this item
I have a user who has been getting the above error in outlook. We are currently running Exchange 2007 using cached exchange mode. and it appears to be on read receipts. Just beginning my investigation into this. ...

Intelligent Message Filter Blocking All Mail to New Domain
Hello, I have a Exchange 2003 server that is handling mail for abc.com. We installed the Intelligent Message Filter in June and it has done extremely well at blocking thousands of SPAM messages a week. We just bought a new company 123.com and I created a new Recipiant Policy for the domain under the Default Policy. Mail is going out OK but the Intelligent Message Filter is blocking all mail to 123.com. We have the SCL set to 5. All mail to 123.com is getting a rating of 5 or 6. Is there a problem because 123.com is not the primary domain? Thanks, Pete Dear Pete, Thank you for posting...

HTML Messages with Pictures Do Not Print Correctly After You Install Internet Ex
HTML JPG pictures are attachments, not in the email message, in my Outlook 2000 (w/ SP1). The OS is Win2K_SP4. IE6SP1 is installed. KB 271562 indicates a hotfix is available. Can you provide it? Thank you, Doug Contact Microsoft per the articles instructions. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Doug Sherman asked: | HTML JPG pictures are attachment...

How to: identify incoming email address for message routing
Hi, I need to identify certain incoming email addresses and then route the corresponding message to certain (already existing) mailboxes. Any suggestions on how to do this in Exchange 2003? Thanks for your help. You want to do that by email sender or recipient? By sender there is no built in way and you will need a third party solution. By recipient you can configure a forwarder on the user objeact at AD users and computers. -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "eric" <er...

Receiving Duplicate Inbound SMTP Messages
Using Exchange 5.5 SP4 (Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service Version 5.5.2657.72) everytime a mail is generated internally from our helpdesk software it sends exactly 26 duplicate mails to the notification inbox. I am pasting the header from one as an example; Note; the id is different on each of the 26 duplicates, but it is the exact same otherwise.Has anyone got a clue as to what is causing this? Header: Received: from localhost (VS-2400 [10.1.1.9]) by vs- exchange.venusswimwear.com with SMTP (Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service Version 5.5.2657.72) id 1FK4RP1Y; Thu, 5 Fe...

New messages based on Normal.dot
I am using Outlook 2003 and it is set to use Word as my email editor. All my new messages are formatted using the paragraph styles in my Normal.dot. I would like to set up different style choices for emails, because the way I have my styles in Normal.dot are not suitable for email as well. Is it possible to set up different paragraph styles or base new messages on something other than Normal.dot? I have read the articles about creating an Outlook template by first clearing the use Word as the editor check box, but it doesn't appear to give me the option of changing paragraph s...

OUTLOOK 2003 Message Body Issues Sporadic
I have a set of loose MSG files. A majority of them process fine, and have no problem extracting the message body. There are a random amount however that do not get the message body. These files work fine if you process on a machine with outlook 2002 They do not work with outlook 2003 I can make them work by placing them inside a PST file. So what i want to know is why these certain messages have a problem and others dont. I can include these facts to further assist: The messages that have problems, when they are opened on a machine with Outlook 2003 (no SP1) they show that they are &qu...

error message when sending to group
I'm getting an error message OX80040601 while trying to send to a group of 36 folks. Been sending to this same group for a long time, even made group smaller. Small message of 2 lines of text, only. Still getting stuck & not sending & yet sema message going to the rest of my groups. Ideas? Version? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer jan <anonymous@discussio...

Data Migration Failed without error message
I am doing migration of account records. I did not encounter any problem/error in uploading data from text file to cdf_account. after running the cdf migration tool it says that processing complete. but when i looked into the mscrm database-accountbase table it is empty. what seems to be the problem? please i really need your urgent response. Have you mapped (resolved) the owning users (systemuserid) of the accounts ? Refer to the DMF guide for details of which references, statuses and picklists must be resolved before an account can be migrated. KjellSJ http://kjellsj.blogspot.co...

Sending messages as someone else without showing "on behalf"
Hi, One of our executive assistant needs to send messages as her boss without showing "on behalf". I created her Outlook profile and set it to open her boss' mailbox as an additional mailbox. In AD, she has Read and Full Mailbox Access permissions to her boss' mailbox. When she replies to a message sent to her boss from her profile, she gets "You do not have sufficient permissions to perform this operation...". If I make her a delegate, she can reply but it shows "on behalf". Do you have any suggestions? Thanks for your help. C I guess, I have t...

corrupt messages in queue
There are some corrupted email messages in the smtp queue on my Exchange 2003 server. The queue viewer does not give me the option to delete the corrupted messages like it does with other messages. How can I remove these corrupted email messages or how do I re-create an empty smtp queue? delete messages from: exchsrvr\mailroot\vsi 1\queue where 1 is your SMTP virtual server instance -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "JackN" <JackN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:151F01BB-F86D-...

How to process a message handler?
Hi to all, I am using Visual C++ 6.0. How can I add a message handler to process the MM_MCINOTIFY notification message? What should I add in the section: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP() END_MESSAGE_MAP() As taken from the MSDN Library: "The MM_MCINOTIFY message notifies an application that an MCI device has completed an operation." Thanks in advance. Geo geo wrote: > > Hi to all, > > I am using Visual C++ 6.0. How can I add a message > handler to process the MM_MCINOTIFY notification message? > > What should I add in the section: > BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP() > END...

persistent "invalid reference" error message
This is in Excel 2007. So I have this embedded graph that I'm updating using VB. And I'm in development on the VB, so occasionaly things blow up and I get invalid formulas on the graph. Fine. I expect to get the occasional invalid reference error message. However, the error message seems to persist after I think I've gotten rid of the offending part on the graph. For example, I have a routine that deletes all titles and data series for the graph. And yet the error message is still there. I open another Excel file then close it, and invalid reference. I save my workbook and invali...

Open previous email message
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop Is there a way to configure Entourage to open the previous [or next] email message upon delete like there is in Outlook? It's really slow to have to move to the next message after deleting a new message rather than have it default to it. Thank you, Mike On 2/10/10 1:34 PM, thustra@officeformac.com wrote: > Is there a way to configure Entourage to open the previous [or next] > email message upon delete like there is in Outlook? It's really slow > to have to move to the next message afte...

outlook web access error message
"your message body is too large. Outlook web access only supports message body uo to 100k. Please create a new message with a smallar size. Save and edits by cutting and pasting them into the new messages" A user in my company is receiving the above error message. She receives it when sending even the smallest email of one sentence. What could be causing this? ...

"message opened"
Is there any way to disable the exchange 2003 server to send "message opened" and "message delivery" mail out on the internet? //RO In Exchange 2000 it was possible, but you needed to write your own SMTP sink. I don't know if the feature is allready added to exchange 2003, but you might want to take a look at the following site: http://www.vamsoft.com/orf/howto-readreceipt.asp "Scotty44" <scotty44@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OPKD97EZEHA.3432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to disable the exchange 2003 server to send "mes...

Recover Deleted Messages in Outlook Express V 6.0
I inadvertently deleted my inbox thinking it was my sent items folder. Any suggestions on how to recover the messages? Thanks Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, a...

Re: Outlook Message Rules
Subject: Re: Outlook Message Rules From: "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> Sent: 4/20/2004 3:34:05 AM >-----Original Message----- >"Dave" said in news:16c601c426b6$a960e720 $a501280a@phx.gbl: >> How can I create a single rule that will move a message >> from the Inbox to another if one of several words is found >> in the body of the message. >> I need to filter on several different word, but can't >> create a separate rule for esch word as my rules file >> becomes t...

Deleting messages in Outlook XP
I've recently began using Office XP. When I try to delete messages a line shows through the message, but the message stayes in my Inbox. How can I delete such messages as done in the previous verson of Outlook? Sounds like you are using an IMAP account and this is what happens when you a delete a message, you need to use the Purge command from the Edit Menu to permanently delete the message and remove it from the store. "Dean" <Dean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E511D7F2-6C47-4610-A4DA-11EE65E77044@microsoft.com... > I've recently began usi...

SystemMailbox has messages?
Running Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows Server 2003 SP1. I noticed in Exchange System Manager my SystemMailbox mailbox has about 400 messages. How to I view these and clean them out? Thanks! ...

hidden message in outbox?
I am unable to send my messages in outbox. I finally realized that I have a hidden message or something that is not going through and preventing the rest of my messages from sending. If I delete all my messages in my outbox and then click send/rec, it tells me I am sending one message that never goes through. How do I find and delete this pesky little message, or fix my problem? It's probably a stuck read receipt: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/deletereadreceipt.htm "Dr. Doug" <Dr. Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9661CE9F-...

OE File Attachment Message
I recently sent myself some files which are required to setup Lotus Notes on my home computer. When I viewed the message in Outlook Express the following message relates to the file attachements "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments; NAMES.NSF, XXXX.id, NOTES.INI" My question is how do I access the file attachemnts to download? Wrong newsgroup NIK "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:069501c3b477$8984de40$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I recently sent myself some files which are required to > setup Lotus Notes on my...

Outlook 97 Error Message Upon Closing
When I click about on the error message I get the following information. Which is way too techincal for me to decipher. OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module MFC42.DLL at 0157:5f44cb4e. Registers: EAX=0041f938 CS=0157 EIP=5f44cb4e EFLGS=00010202 EBX=00000000 SS=015f ESP=03d5fbb4 EBP=03d5fbd8 ECX=00000000 DS=015f ESI=012418c8 FS=5b4f EDX=00000011 ES=015f EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 8b 08 50 ff 51 08 89 5e 30 8b 46 2c 3b c3 74 09 Stack dump: 01241494 012414ec 5f449314 013512a4 00000000 01351290 012418c8 012418c8 00000000 03d5fbf8 5f448333 0041343c 00000000 00413430 0124...