there was an error reading the rules from the server

I'm getting this error when i try to run the "oiut of the
office assistent". any idia?
I run Outlook 2000 with Exchange server.
Thanks
Ronnie
0
anonymous (74722)

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Relay from unstruted server

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Relay Servers?

Error in Outlook Today

Microsoft Exchange Server

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

error 553

80070005 error #2

Rules Troubleshooting?
I am trying to create a rule that will block messages containing the Swen Virus. The way I am trying to do it is by creating a rule that checks the email after it's downloading for keywords in the subject line. However, once i've created the rule it says "you dont have appropriate permission to perform this operation" Does anyone know how to resolve this problem or what could be causing it I too have been messing around with a rule to remove these Swen virus messages. I figured out that they are either 104 or 113 KB so I set up a rule to remove e-mails of these sizes b...

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server