There is not enough memory available to perform the operation.

Hi,

When using an Workflow Application(Which uses customized
forms and rules) via Microsoft Outlook 2000 ; I am getting
an error in the Outlook client saying '-2147024882-There
is not enough memory available to perform the operation.'

Can anyone help regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Anirban

Out of memory when trying to attach documents
I have serveral users who when attempting to attach documents to an e-mail using Outlook 2000 who get "Out of Memory, or System Resources. Close all programs and try again." Even when no other programs are open. However, if they are in Word and use the Send--> E-Mail option they can use that. They are using Dell Dimensions with 64 MB of RAM. The exchange server is 5.5. Thanks Roger Have they tried cleaning out their mailbox? Roger Andrews wrote: > I have serveral users who when attempting to attach documents to an > e-mail using Outlook 2000 who get "Out of Memory,...

Windows 7 64bit, memory and motherboard
I am building a computer just to use Win7 64bit, fastest memory and the Gigabyte GA H57 USB3 motherboard. Does it matter if you use a brand of memory that is not in the memory support doc. for the motherboard? Thank you, David titus12 wrote: > I am building a computer just to use Win7 64bit, fastest memory and the > Gigabyte GA H57 USB3 motherboard. Does it matter if you use a brand of > memory that is not in the memory support doc. for the motherboard? > > Thank you, > David > > David: I almost always ignore those lists. Just buy a br...

make Analytical Account available for Integration Manager
Analytical Accounting tables should be available for import with Integraion manager for all series. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4bb02ac5-b44e-46a8-a92d-...

what does "tape free tape is not available"mean ?, DPM2010RC
I have one protection group, and a standalone HP LTO1 tape drive which has a raw capacity of 100GB. I do not use tape co-location and compression is turned on in DPM. Since the tapes were used in an older DPM installation, I mark each one free before backup (the tape label becomes "Free (contains data)". So every day, DPM writes about 60GB to the tape and then warns "tape free tape is not available...", and tape backup fails without writing the last part of the protection group. I expect that a (so-called) 100GB tape should hold more than 60GB, especially wi...

Q: operator <<' is ambiguous
Hi I have a global function such as: CString ShowMessage() { return "Hello World"; } However, when I try the following: CMyApp::SomeFunction() { std::cout << ShowMessage() << "\n"; } I get the compilation message: error C2593: 'operator <<' is ambiguous. Can anybody help? David try ShowMessage().LPCTSTR( ) I might be wrong... David Jones wrote: > > Hi > > I have a global function such as: > > CString ShowMessage() > { > return "Hello World"; > } > > However, when I try the foll...

no enough system resources
I have a workbook with many worksheets, links, and charts. problem is now everytime i want to do a bit of more formating e.g. conditional cormating or modify the formating of a chart, I get the message box telling me "no enough system resources to disply this correctly". is there a way to fix this thanks Hi Ayman, Take a look here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313275/en-us HTH Martin ...

Complex XML transformation in a better performance way?
The problem is how to achieve the transformation as below: The source xml contains tons of repeating structure like below, each item node contains a person element and a insurance element that correlate to the Person element with the person id. <Item> <Person id=”p123” name=”someone1”> <Insurance ref=”p123” detail=”blabla1”> </item> <Item> <Person id=”p123” name=”someone1”> <Insurance ref=”p456” detail=”blabla2”> </item> <Item> <Person id=”p456” name=”someone1”> <Insurance ref=”p123” detail=”blabla3”> </item> Th...

Workflow operation on a Case
Hi, To give you some background, we will be using the Case entity in the following way: A customer calls us with goods to be repaired. The person taking the call fills out a case form and saves it. When it is saved, it is assigned to the service department manager. When the goods arrive here, the date it has arrived is entered into a field and then saved. An activity is generated for the tech dept manager to go and assign the case to whomever is appropriate. I can have some code in the "on save event" of the form that will re-assign the case to the manager based on some parame...

How to now hide highlights after performing grammar check?
Will someone kindly let me know how to "hide" the highlighted (underlined) areas on a Word 97 doc (resume) after performing a grammar/spell check? When forwarded via email, it appears when the document/resume is opened by the receipiant the highlighted "mistakes" are still highlighted. As a side-note, does it matter the final doc is saved and says "compatibality mode"? THANK YOU! The underlines the recipient sees are coming from the spelling and grammar check in their copy of Word, not yours. It would be far better to save the resume as a PDF ...

Client Performance Issues
In the past week or so my users have been complaining of performance problems with GP. They will get the "Switch To" Error message or "App Not Responding: End Now?" question. If they wait the client gets it self together and runs. The server has no performance issues that I can tell by the counters. I could likely replace my controller for better performance but realistically there does not seem to be any issue that would cause this much grief. Upgraded from 8 to 10 in November 08. Been running great. Mid January is when it started. I have defragged the disks, Adjust...

Memory could not be read "Help Me!!"
With in a workbook I'm working that contains macros I keep getting a Error of : The instruction at "0x3010e069" referenced memory at "0x000000c". Th memory could not be "read". This workbook also reteives data from a database on a server. Th major confusing problem is it works on one machine, but will result i the prior error code on another. As far as I can tell the machines ar identical. Any clues -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Just a guess, but this sounds like a hardware problem--you may want to get someone to test your memory ...

Location is Not Available
I am running Vista and for some reason, I have several folder in Windows Explorer that has an arrow like a shortcut icon and i can't get access to the folder. It isn't every folder, but it is my Documents and Settings folder and others. I do not recall changing anything, and I just noticed this, so I am not real sure how long this has had me blocked. thanks for the help in advance "Tcoop" <isp@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ucJAzvGMLHA.1868@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I am running Vista and for some reason, I have several folder in Windows >...

Can I temporarily transfer the GC role for Exchange to operate?
If the assigned Global Catalog server for the domain goes down, can I temporarily transfer the GC role to another domain controller? We have two servers: one is Exchange 2003 & DC, and the other just DC. Thank you for your assistance. Danny: Yes, you can, but why can't you just make both GCs from the start? That way at least you won't incur much down time before being alerted that the one GC is down. The common recommend minimum number of GCs is 2 per AD site. If you have a small network with only one domain, then I would suggest you make all your DCs GCs also. In a single dom...

Unable to save document on SharePoint 2007 in Windows 7 operating system
Hi We have installed Windows 7 OS in our systems recently. We started facing issues in saving documents on SharePoint 2007. Whenever we save the document, it takes us to My documents in SAVE dialog box instead of SharePoint team site. Any suggestions pls.? Regards Balu EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Database Normalization For Developers http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0107750d-ed18-46b7-a695-1283294e3e1c/database-normalization-fo.aspx ...

OWA: "this action cannot be performed" when trying to send email.
I get this weird error message "this message cannot be performed" when trying to send an email from OWA. Could someone please help me find out what could be the problem Thanks Prem without more detail , it's hard to say- but start with this - what version exchange are you running ? if using exc. 2003- download service pack2 and make sure you have all the O.S. updates. does email work sending otherwise, e.g, are users having any issues when sending from their email client? check out all the event logs- make sure that your free space on your exchange partition has 15-20% fr...

Slow login and performance in GP 9
It takes several minutes to login to Dynamics GP version 9.0 and also I notice slowness in lookup screens loading. Has anyone had the same issue and know what to do to correct it? I am running XP clients and SQL 5 server. Thank, Larry I have seen slow logins when the Home Page is turned on in GP 9. Try disabling it and see if that helps. I am not sure about the lookup screens. I have heard about performance issue due to the autocomplete feature saving so many items. you can change the autocomplete parameters in Tools -> Setup -> User preferences. Hope this helps. David &q...

Inlining performance
Hi, I'm trying to make my functions execute faster. I have means to measure performance but don't know how to improve performance of a simple function. Say I have this in an .h file: CString getName() const; and this in a .cpp file CString CMyClass::getName() const { return m_strName; } How to improve the performance of this function? It seems that inlining this function in .h file like this CString getName() const{return m_strName}; does not make a difference performance-wise. Any other ideas for speed improvement? Got lots of similar functions that are called *a lot*. Co...

Performance Counter in windows vista
Hi, I Have no idea about performance counter in windows vista. Can any one pelase tell me, Is it possible to reset the peformance counter in windows vista by using MFC with ATL?. If it possible means, please explain me. There is an unfortunate fixation on OO programming that says "every capability of the OS is exposed by way of some MFC or ATL class" and this is simply not true. If you know how to read a performance counter, you just read it as if you never heard of MFC or ATL. If you want to write a class to do it, feel free. Not every OS capability has a class to go with...

performed illegal operation & will shut down
I have performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. Caused by my last returned email. Now what???? I can't even open Outlook to delete this Any suggestions would be appreciated Deborah ...

ASP.NET Performance Counters
I'd like to monitor and get a baseline of some counters before we add more consumers to our ASP.NET 3.5 IIS 6.0 server. Can anyone tell me the difference between ASP.NET, ASP.NET Applications and ASP.NET v2.0.50727? Thanks Alex ...

Cleaning Up Memory DC ?
Hi guys, Take a look: CDC memDC; CBitmap memBitmap; memDC.CreateCompatibleDC(...); memBitmap.CreateCompatibleBitmap(...); memDC.SelectObject(&memBitmap); // do my drawing and blit // cleanup memDC.DeleteDC(); ....when I clean it up do I have to select the CBitmap out of the memory DC, do I have to delete the CBitmap ? I thought I once read that if I delete the memory DC with the bitmap in it everything will be fine. I've never really been sure about this. Thank you. PS - I'm using VC6 (SP5) on XP Pro You need to select back the previous bitmap before deleting yours....

Regarding virtual memory problem
Dear All, I am using Exchange 2000 on the W2k DC. We have around 600 users they are accessing mails through mapi client.less people is using POP3. And our server is DEL,Xeon and duel processor with 2GB RAM My problem is i am getting the error frequently like "The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented in such a way that normal operation may begin to fail. It is highly recommended that you restart all Exchange services to correct this issue. " So could help for solving this issue. Regards, Johnson JOhn With 2GB of Ram, are you using /3GB switch in...

Store Operations/QuickSell Reports
Does anyone know if it is possible to take all the QuickSell report templates and make them usable in RMS 1.2? I have a client who would love to have her old QuickSell reports back, she's not particularly fond of the newer layouts. Thanks for any help! ...

Report Performance
Hello, I've posted a question in <microsoft.public.access.reports> and it seems there may be less activity there so I am posting this to ask that someone who knows about Access 2003 Report performance, please locate my post over there and reply. Thank you. The Subject is a little different, look for "Multiple Sub, Sub-Reports - Report Performance" "WANNABE" <SameAsB4> wrote: >Hello, I've posted a question in <microsoft.public.access.reports> and it seems >there may be less activity there so I am posting this to ask that someone wh...

Exchange Message Archive/Availability
I have Exchange 5.5 currently. I've posted a few messages this morning on store limits. Thanks for the replies! This quetion is a geared a bit differently. Our users receive a lot of email that they want to retain, but business-wise it does not belong in their mailbox. Meaning, its an email that other people in the organization should have access to. A quick example of this would be a customer service rep receiving an email PO. This may be an attachment or it may be just in the body of the email. Currently, this rep creates a folder in their mailbox called customer A and retains the email...