The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. - Please Help!

Hi,

One of our users is experiencing a problem where she is unable to
access her archived inbox. Sometimes it works fine but then other times
it doesn't. When you click on the archived personal folder I get the
following message:

"The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available."

Please can someone help, or at least point me in the right direction.
Kind regards,

Rabi

0
rachrafi (3)

Version of Outlook? Size of the pst-file? Tried repairing it with
scanpst.exe already?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"rabi" <rachrafi@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> One of our users is experiencing a problem where she is unable to
> access her archived inbox. Sometimes it works fine but then other times
> it doesn't. When you click on the archived personal folder I get the
> following message:
>
> "The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available."
>

> Please can someone help, or at least point me in the right direction.
> Kind regards,
>
> Rabi

0
Roady

Set request parameters for web services

Planned Open Market Days

Need help with Auto Filter

Opening Excel Workbooks

sharing of folders

How to restore entire server?

Outlook 2003

Help with income/expenses

help with simple maths in excel

Excel Problem

Need Query Help

Please ignore #2

Setting MDI Parent Size To Fit Around A Child Form
Hi, How do you set the client size of an MDI parent to fit around a child form? Breakpoints in the constructor and load event handler show the child size to be already modified to fit into the parent; the child's size does not match what shows in the Designer. I suppose the real question might be how do you determine the size of the child window or keep the parent from changing it first? Thanks, Gary What you're asking for is a little backwards, but I'm sure you have your reasons. At any rate, these are the properties you will want to investigate: ...

Can anyone help ?

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...