The procedure entry point RtlUnhandledExceptionFilter could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll.

I have found a 'ntdll.dll' file, but that didn't help.

This shows up in Outlook.

W. Kirk Crawford
Rochester Hills, Michigan

---

wkc (5)

I found it,
http://www.jrsoftware.org/iskb.php?uxtheme

W. Kirk Crawford
Rochester Hills, Michigan

"W. Kirk Crawford" <wkc@comcast.net> wrote in message news:xoidnaqrja3VPVncRVn-hg@comcast.com...
> I have found a 'ntdll.dll' file, but that didn't help.
>
> This shows up in Outlook.
>
> W. Kirk Crawford
> Rochester Hills, Michigan

---

wkc (5)

Duplicate Entries #2
I'm a "casual" user of Excel 2002. I have a single-column spreadsheet containing about 900 entries, many of them duplicates. I've sorted the list alphabetically. Is there any good, automated procedure for eliminating duplicate entries, or is that strictly a long, boring manual process? Thanks very much for your help, JW. ASAP Utilities, which is a free add-in easily found by Googling "ASAP Utilities," makes this an easy job. After installing the add-in, highlight the range that includes your lists, and go to "ASAP Utilities/Information/Count Duplicat...

Location of fonts?
Office OL 2003 SP2 I use a particular font for composition of my emails. But that font does not appear to be available in Word (Office Word 2003 SP2). (And the font doesn't show up in the Windows/Fonts folder.) Are the OL fonts located somewhere different? Can I get the OL font over to Word? Thanks. Ken Isaacson SILENT COUNSEL, a Novel www.KenIsaacson.com In news:OXJoOnT7GHA.4572@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, Ken <allstates[no_spam]air@yahoo.com> typed: > Office OL 2003 SP2 > > I use a particular font for composition of my emails. But that font > does not appear to b...

Visual Studio 2003 MFC extention dll with VC6 Extention Dlls. #2
I have MDI application compiled in VC6 (MFC42). It dynamically loads MFC extention dlls (plug-ins), so every dll can add it's own menu to main window, create toolbars..... I want to give support to my customers to develop plug-ins in Visual Studio 2003, but I have to keep backward competability to plug-ins compiled in VC6. Once I added MFC extention Dll compiled with 2003 that creates dockable window, i got lot of ASSERTs and it could work. ASSERT(pBar->m_pDockSite != NULL); is one of them. Is it possible to have 2 MFC extention dlls from different MFC versions in same MDI application...

Use Pivot Table to Populate another table dynamically
Hi, I have a pivot table that is pulling from a large table of data with hours and projects for various clients and hours etc. I want to create an invoice that is populated dynamically with the hours and project as they change by client depending on the client filter. Is there anyway to do this? Everything I have tried has not been dynamic. Thanks ...

IM with eConnect Receivings Trans Entry adapter
I'm trying to use the eConnect Receivings Transaction Entry adapater to create shipment/invoice transactions but am getting an error "taPopRcptHdrInsertPost has too many arguments specified". Has anyone seen this before? How can I be passing too many arguments through integration manager? Using GP10. Thanks. ...

Hey Putzke: Menstrual Cramps Linked to Brain Changes! Just FYI
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/menstrual-cramps-linked-brain/story?id=11370042 Can you even read and understand the article? Just FYI. Oops. You don't have a brain. Never mind. Just FYI. On Aug 11, 7:42=A0pm, "Kevin John Panzke" <kevvpan...@hotmail.com> wrote: > "Agnasty Shagnasty" <Agna...@shagnasty.org> wrote in message > > news:4c62faa7@news.x-privat.org... > > > > > > > > > "Kevin John Panzke" <kevin.pan...@gmail.com> wrote in message > >news:76642de2-895f-...

Graphing Multiple Data Points
What would be the best way to graph this and how? I've been trying to do a line graph because this is how we wanted it displayed but I'm having a hard time trying to figure this out. Sample Data Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Week 1 Occupancy 56% 65% 54% 75% 80% 82% 54% ADR $80.00 $85.00 $84.50 $86.50 $89.50 $84.26 $86.54 Week 2 Occupancy ADR Week 3 Occupany ADR Week 4 Occupancy ADR T...

VBA Event Procedures won't run in Access 2007
For some strange reason none of my Event Procedures are running in my access database. I can use macros for events just fine, but if I want to use a VBA event procedure nothing happens. If I put breakpoints in at any event in the VBA code, I never see a single one come up. What is going on here? Do I have to enable VBA somewhere in Access 2007? I'm really pulling my hair out with this one. Thanks for any help! -mindseye11 See this page for a nice explanation: http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/trust_center.html -- Jeff Conrad - Access Junkie - MVP Alumni SDET - XAS Services - Microsoft...

Omit points from plot if cell is formula returns a non-numeric res
How can I prevent cells with a non-numeric function result from being plotted as zero values. The function =IF(G3>0,F5+G3,"") Plots values as it should for G>0 but when G<=0 it plots points on the x-axis instead of omiting the points as it does when the cells are blank. On the spread sheet the cells display blank as they should. Hi, Charts plot all non numeric values as zero. There will however interpolate values if #N/A is used. =IF(G3>0,F5+G3,NA()) Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Dave" <Dave@discuss...

Stored Procedurs for GP-8.0
Hi All, Does anyone have idea why , after fresh installation and creating company using correct way - have not received any error while installation / or Creating Company the stored procedures name start with "SVC_------------' and "zDP_SVC----------" did not copied in company's DB. if so how to copy these Stored Procedures back to the DB - I m using Great Plains 8.0 - SQL-2000 with complete finance , Purchase, inventory , Sales Order Processing and Payroll . Also can i know the numbers of strored procedues and views that creates by default using each modu...

Show only Journal entries in Delete bin, sort by deletion date
I posted a number of times about the problems I encountered with Ctrl- D (delete a Journal item) being right beside Ctrl-S (saving a journal item). On occasions where I actually notice an accidental deletion, one thing that could help is to be able to view only journal items in the Delete bin. Is there a way to do this? Another thing that might help is to be able to sort by deletion date. Is there a way to do this? Sometimes, I accidentally delete a journal entry from way back, and that basically means its buried in the Delete bin (which is normally sorted by date). Even if the d...

Program unable to link "PSAPI.lib" Query?
Hi Guys I have a downloaded a win32 API program that works for Win 95/98/NT. The download archive contained a project workspace for VC++ 6.0 When i opened the program with VC++ 6.0 & tried to compile the program it gave me the following error: LINK: fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "psapi.lib". Going through the Project settings i found out that in the Project Settings->Link Tab - General Category. In the Object/library modules following libraries were listed: comctl32.lib psapi.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell3...

Problem Posting Batch in Great Plains Dynamics
When I try to post any batch in Dynamic, after a fresh install, I am getting an error The stored procedure glp batch cleanup returned the following results: DBMS:0, GREAT PLAINS:20488 Thanks in advance for any input! Which version of GP you are using ? Did you install any service pack recently ? if so, run special upgrade procedure in the Great Plains Utilities. updates the client compuetrs also with the same SP. BS "ACMEBRAD" <ACMEBRAD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FF4DC96-11AC-4425-B52E-530BDEFF7264@microsoft.com... > When I try to post any ba...

Repair a corrupted mailbox/calender entries?
Is there any way to repair a corrupted mailbox? I have a user who has hundreds of appointments scheduled. One of his appointments is causing Outlook to crash. When the user logs on to any workstation and runs his calander, Outlook crashes about 1 minute later. Because of the number of appointments the user has scheduled, it is not possible to simply delete/recreate the appointments one at a time to see which one is causing the problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks You could try exporting his mailbox to a PST file using exmerge. This will drop any corrupted items. Teo...

Plotting data points on 2 axis
I have a table in excel Col A: name of stores Col B: % scores on Parameter A Col C: % scores on Parameter B I want to plot a chart with Parameter A on X-axis, Parameter B on Y-axis. The stores should be plotted as data points in all 4 quadrants. While the scores for Parameter A & B are in % (0 to 100), i want the base point as 60%. There would thus be stores (data points) in all four quadrants of the chart. How can i plot such a chart. Plz help. Regards Nikhil Make an XY chart using the data in columns B and C (parameters A and B). Format each axis scale so the other axis crosse...

How do I keep chart/data link when copying worksheet
I have a worksheet for each month within a file - each worksheet has data tables, and some charts generated from that data. With Excel 2003, when I copied a worksheet within the same file (for example, to create the July sheet, by copying the June sheet) the charts in the new (copied) July sheet correctly linked to the July data. When I do the same in Excel 2007, the charts in the July sheet link back to the June data instead. I have looked through the options and cannot see how to do this. Is the data on the same sheet as the chart? In 2003, if the chart was on a different worksheet, ...

dynamic references to content in closed Excel workbooks
I'm new to this company and currently there are two functions to one specific operations area - one is to do the work and the second is to QC the work and the QCs are pretty extensive. Currently the work queue is listed by job name in salesforce so that's where the new jobs are entered, a pool of people work on the jobs and then report the work is done. Once a job is done another entire group of people QC the work the first group did. Basically the queue of job is ever changing so the first group just keeps looking for new jobs to work on and the QC team keeps looking f...

Outlook 2007: Open email/RSS links in reading pane?
Hi all, is it possible to somehow tweak or install a third-party addin, or write my own, so that links open inside the reading pane? It will be really cool if I could read the whole RSS articles or open links others mail me without leaving Outlook. It _should_ be possible somehow... Thanks very very much in advance! Links, no. Attachments, possibly, once we get a previewer for HTML. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ ...

Global Hook DLL and Hook Initator Application Communication,...
Hi, i have a global CBT Hook DLL that monitors the creation of several windows and does not allow them to come up. So what i want to achieve is a kind of communication between the hookdll loaded into the remote process and the application that set the global hook. What would be the best solution for this? Regards Kerem -- ----------------------- Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue Kerem G�mr�kc� Microsoft Live Space: http://kerem-g.spaces.live.com/ Latest Open-Source Projects: http://entwicklung.junetz.de ----------------------- "This reply is provided as is, without w...

Indirect links
I have a spreadsheet which links to cells in several other worksheets. Is there a way I can select which worksheet to link to based on information in a different cell? For instance, I want cell c5 in worksheet A to link to cell ab4 in the worksheet identified in cell c1 in worksheet A. Thanks, jnix Hi See the help for the indirect function with a sheet name in A1 =INDIRECT($A$1 & "!G3") -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "jnix" <jnix@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C837899-3849-46AE-A391-504DF9C2FBEE@microsoft.com... ...

Paste a chart as a link?
Can you paste a chart as a link within the same workbook? I have a large workbook, with a different worksheet for each location. Each of these worksheets has a large data range which I add to each month. Next to the data range I have a corresponding chart. This makes it easy to update the chart each month, by dragging the color-coded range for the entire data series. What I need to do is display all of the charts together in one worksheet. I’ve tried moving them all to a separate worksheet, but then it’s difficult to update them. (no more color ranges) Is there an easier way to ...

How can I clean up old calendar entries?
My mailbox size keeps growing. I can take care of my inbox, sent items, deleted files; but I don't know how to get rid of old calendar entries. This just keeps growing and growing. Change you Calendar view to the All Appointments view via the View-> Current View menu. You can now handle the calendar items like in a mail folder. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "...

journal entries and mass mailings
I send out mass postcard/newsletter mailings. I would like to be able to bulk post a journal entry to the contacts that I have mailed (not emailed). I cant find a way to do this. An alternative with the same end would also be helpful. Ultimately, i would like to be able to pull up all who received a particular mailer. I would also like a journal entry on the activities page of the contact, showing what mailers they received. Thanks. What version of Outlook are you using? Do you have Business Contact Manager? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to t...

Copy a value without linking?
I am trying to automatically set the value of a text box within a subform when the user creates a new record in that subform. I want the value to be pulled from another form (the main form which the subform is linked to) in the database, but I do not want the value to ever be updated. In other words, I want to just copy the value from the main from to the test box on the subform-- once and only once. Example: MainForm: field="Name" (field is a combo box) Subform: field="NameAtTimeRecordWasCreated" (field is a text box) The "Name" field on MainForm...

Removing Links from with a Large Workbook
Excel 2000 I have a large workbook with many sheets that has evolved over time, and includes a lot of embedded links to other workbooks. I want to clean the spreadsheet up and remove the links. First I need to find out which cells in the spreadsheet are linked to external sources. It is going to be a very tedious exercise if I turn on Tools|Options|View|Formulas, and go through the entire workbook cell by cell. The Edit|Links menu selection doesn't provide a quick way (that I can see) if which cells in the active workbook are linked to external sources. Does anybody know a qui...