the Problem about calendar show at the day/week/month model

1:I created an appoint. but at the day/week/month  model, can not  show the
subject. if I  change the model to"by category" ,
the subject show again.

2: the reminder can not work normaly at any model.

any suggestion be appreciate.

Richard

0
rxj88 (2)

rxj88@hotmail.com, you  wrote on Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:34:41 +0800:

> 1:I created an appoint. but at the day/week/month  model, can not  show the
> subject. if I  change the model to"by category" ,
> the subject show again.

Start Outlook once with the parameter /cleanviews

Start | Run | outlook.exe /cleanviews

> 2: the reminder can not work normaly at any model.

Start | Run | outlook.exe /cleanreminders

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller
Christian Goeller <crg@despammed.com> wrote:

> Start Outlook once with the parameter /cleanviews
>
> Start | Run | outlook.exe /cleanviews
>
>> 2: the reminder can not work normaly at any model.
>
> Start | Run | outlook.exe /cleanreminders

Or, combine them:

Start>Run.  Enter

outlook.exe /cleanviews /cleanreminders

in the Open field and click Go.
--
Brian Tillman
0
Brian Tillman, you  wrote on Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:22:13 -0500:

> Or, combine them:
>
> Start>Run.  Enter
>
> outlook.exe /cleanviews /cleanreminders

Thank you! I didn't know that many parameters can be combined.

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller

All Excel spreadsheets missing several months of data
All my Excel spreadsheets are suddenly missing months of data. The finder says most were last opened on various days last February (not on the same date) and one last Sept, even though all these spreadsheets are used regularly - one a few days ago. Even more wierd, I backup my files on an external firewire hard drive that I don't leave connect to the computer. My last backup was a few weeks ago, but the spreadsheets on the backup show the same old dates as on my computer hard drive - I used all the spreadsheets multiple times without incident since that last backup. I have not discover...

Formatting suddenly showing up in my signature, help?
I've been using the same signature on my emails for years and yesterday they suddenly show up with formatting (paragraph marks, etc). I must have hit something? But don't know what and I can't get rid of it. Using html for signature. Thanks. Ctrl+Shift+8 toggles the formatting marks off and on. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and E...

XMLnodelist and XPATH Problem
I am having a problem selecting nodes using the XMLnodelist Selectnodes using XPATH when I use XML SPY is successfully queries but when is use VB.net it comes up with nothing. Here is my code Dim nodess As XmlNode nodess = myNode.SelectSingleNode("//Web[@Url= 'http://localhost']") If nodess Is Nothing Then SQLrw.Delete() End If nodess = Nothing The myNode Properites ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ {System.Xml.XmlElement} [System.Xm...

Tax Estimator Problem
I have a problem with the Tax Estimator in Money 2004. For some reason Money doesn't show any transactions for the Home Mortgage Interest field in the estimator. I have a Home Equity LOC that is my mortgage, which is set up in Money as a Credit Card account (that's how Money sets it up when I choose HELOC as the account type when I setup the account. I have the interest portion of my payments set to go to the Bills:Mortgage Interest category. I have that category setup to tie it to Schedule A: Home Mortgage Interest (with form 1098) for the tax category. When I look at the Tax Sof...

Syncing Outlook Calendar to iPhone and IPod Touch
We are on Windows Vista and use Outlook 2003. My wife has an iPod Touch and typically syncs the calendar in Outlook to the iPod. About 3 weeks ago, the calendar stopped syncing. The old appointments were there, but anything she added did not show up. She just bought an iPhone this weekend and the same exact thing happens. I spent two hours on the phone with Apple and reinstalled iTunes and went through various troubleshooting, so I don't think it an iTunes or Apple issue. It seems to be something with Outlook. Any suggestions? Do you see them in By Category view? Are the ap...

Calendar Sharing between outlook clients
Hello, Can someone recommend a low cost solution for calendar sharing between 2 outlook clients (w/o exchange server)? I have tried net folders and 4 team and neither works very well for me. Thanks for your suggetions. Sanjay please cc me svp011467@yahoo.com ...

Exchange 2003 SP2 : OWA SSL problem
Hi, I'm trying to set up OWA. I've created along the default web site two other iis web sites. The first is the "internal" one with windows authentication, the second is the "external" one with forms authentication and visible from the web. In order to secure the logon, I want to setup SSL on the external site. The IIS server is set up to support SSL, but in the exchange system admin, the SSL port textbox is greyed. I was able to set up this port directly in IIS (443), but as soon I changed something in the exchange screens, the port configuration is cleared a...

Retrieving Entries Made on Separate Days
I need some assistance here as I'm having trouble visualizing what I need to do: I have patients taking Form A of a test on one day and then some time later the patient will take Form B of the test. There is a separate score for each Form A and each Form B and then a combined score for both forms for the same patient. If patients take more than one Form A/ B set of test the data has to be paired with the latest iteration of testing to get the combined score. What I'm having heartburn over is how to get both forms data back together to generate the combined score. Each patient has an...

Publisher Slide Show
I have created several publisher documents and I want to put them together in a slide show, how do I do that? Its not anything that is being published to the web, its strictly for a presentation. Should I use PowerPoint and if so... how? Confuzzed wrote: > I have created several publisher documents and I want to put them together in > a slide show, how do I do that? Its not anything that is being published to > the web, its strictly for a presentation. Should I use PowerPoint and if > so... how? Publisher is for creating published publications, and PowerPoint is for ...

Runtime Problem
I've been working on a database for 2 months with no problems. Today, for the first time, I got an error message which read: "Execution of this application has stopped due to a run-time error. The application can't continue and will be shut down." I have never seen this message before and I have no idea what is causing it. Do I just need to reinstall the run-time engine? Please help!!!!! On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:35:01 -0700, gagecres <gagecres@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: No. You get this error when you have code that triggers an error and you ...

Putting a hyperlink into an Outlook calendar appt.
Does anyone know how to add a hyperlink to the body of a meeting request? I can't seem to make it work. Thank you! Cheryl >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone know how to add a hyperlink to the body of a meeting >request? I can't seem to make it work. Thank you! Cheryl > go into an untitled appointment/click on the attachment icon on the toolbar/this brings up a insert file/find the hyperlink you want..go to INSERT on lower right hand corner and use pull down/ then choose INSERT AS HYPERLINK. there you go. ...

Problem solved
I have downloaded the updates for windows, as i realised it's now an older version of windows etc. Outlook works fine now :) Marjon. ...

Show Menu
In my MFC applications I am having menubar items like FILE EDIT VIEW.. if I want to programatically invoke Popup menu under FILE how to do this ? Thanks Ashish Use TrackPopupMenu. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Is this a homework problem? Take a look at the thread : Programmatically Expand or Collapse a sub Menu (original Poster Mike Arsenault) http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.vc.mfc/browse_frm/thread/d46b06498d39409c/6b1ba4a530e0d00a#6b1ba4a530e0d00a AliR. <ashishluvin@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1140795026.681968.292080@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups....

Taks pane no longer shows up when starting Excel
How can I fix this? When I go to "View->Task Pane", it shows up. And when Excel is strating, it appears momentarily, then goes away and a full-page worksheet appears. TIA! http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293820 -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- " Bob" &...

MS Publisher 2003 Calendar wizard
When I create a monthly calendar using the calendar icon, all of the month names are in one font and one color. I would like to make each month a different color but when I change one, it changes all? Thanks Cindy Delete the text box with the month's name and create a new one. You will have to do this with each month. Some of the calendars will have the text box grouped with something else, ungroup the selection before deleting. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Cindy K" <Cindy K@discussions.microsof...

Calendar question #2
How do you print up one certain item on your calendar that you have to do once or twice a week. I don't want anything else showing but this one item. For example if I have class that day then I want to print my calendar up for the month that will just show my class schedule Create a custom view of your Calendar folder that filters out everything but the appointments you want to see, then print that view. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:08FA...

Office stopped working after the auto-update a few months ago
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Microsoft Office stopped working after it ran an auto-update a few months ago. Now, when I open any of the Office apps, I get an error message like this: &quot;Check with the developer to make sure Microsoft Word works with this version of Mac OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and Mac OS X.&quot; <br><br>There are no available updates for Mac OS X or Office that I am aware of�when I run the Software Update it doesn&#...

Synchronizing two calendars
Hello, I have two calendars : - one on our Exchange server - one in my PST file (Outlook 2002) Is there any simple way to synchronize them ? Thanks ! Any particular reason you're not using an Offline Folder file as opposed to a Personal Folders (PST) file? "myname" <nospam@ihatespam.com> wrote in message news:4386e071$1@news.sncf.fr... > Hello, > > I have two calendars : > - one on our Exchange server > - one in my PST file (Outlook 2002) > > Is there any simple way to synchronize them ? Well, I depend upon our administrators' will :c) ...

Do additional user profiles change calendar, tasks and everything?
I have read on and on about a second user or third regarding a different email profile, and switching from one to the other. However, does a second user profile also give you all new contacts, calendar, tasks, etc.? I want to run two different companies with Outlook and BCM, with Accounting, and want to know how to do that using one program package. Richard Seymour <Richard Seymour@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have read on and on about a second user or third regarding a > different email profile, and switching from one to the other. > However, does a second user...

Graph paper for charting patterns/showing objects to scale in a sp
Trying to locate the correct Office product to be able to layout a physical space showing objects to scale. AND being able to use graph paper to show a pattern Visio - but what you really want is some sort of a CAD program. By the way, this newsgroup is for people with questions about Publisher specifically, not Office in general. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Elaine" <Elaine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0FDBF22-79EC-466E-AF54-56586A7BF503@microsoft.com... > Trying to locate the correct Office product to be able to layout a >...

Exchange 5.5 user problem: not receiving mail until sending mail
Hi - One (only one) user does not receive internal mail from a different site until he sends mail to that site (both servers Exchange 5.5, client is Windows XP w/ Outlook 2000 SP3), then he gets whatever is waiting for him in the queue all at once. Does not seem to happen when sending to the outside, only on internal servers--and it's only one user? Weird. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue or what is going on? Thanks! bhr The new mail notification uses UDP - it's likely that this is being blocked on the workstation itself by the built-in firewall after applying SP1 for XP. He...

Problem installing SP2 for Exchange 2003 on front end server
We have Exchange 2003 sp1 Enterprise running on Windows 2003 sp1 Enterprise. I'm trying install SP2 on the systems. We have a front end server for OWA, and two back end servers with the mailboxes. I know you need to upgrade the front end servers first, but when I try to do the SP2 install on the OWA server, I get the "Setup is loading installation." box, followed a few seconds later by "A fatal setup error has occurred. Look at c:\documents and settings.eventlog.txt for more information. Cancelling setup" The eventlog.txt has a number of normal looking statu...

Trendline won't show?
I have a chart with two trendlines already showing, but when I try to add a third trendline (for a third series), it won't show in the chart. It does show in the Legend, but not in the chart. Anyone have any idea what causes this? Actually, I found my answer in the thread below titled "some charts will not show trendlines", dated 6/6/06. Thanks Andy! http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?query=trendline&dg=microsoft.public.excel.charting&cat=en-us-excel&lang=en&cr=US&pt=f3f7ac8a-4ea0-4c36-bed9-8feae6d75298&catlist=&dg...

chart to show employee requests during a given year
I am not very familar with charts or graphs. I would like to create a chart that will track employee requests off during a given year. I need it for excell 2003 any help would be appriciated thanks! ...

Runtime import code problem
jst belowI am using ac2007 in W7. To allow users to import some tables, my code uses DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdImportAttachAccess. In my accdb file, It opens the import dialog box, the user selects a file, clicks Ok and then sees the Import Objects box with the list of objects to choose from. In the runtime accdr file, all goes the same until the last step. I see the dialog box, but there is no list of objects and no tabs for tables, forms etc. In center where should be list of objects it says Press CTrl_Break to stop. If ithas any relevance, what is Break? Any help is much a...