The message not display the body text

Some body help!!!
In Ms Outlook 2003 I have 2 accounts set up, 1 with a POP3
access and 1 aol account using IMAP.

Suddenly, both accounts are able to connect and download
messages, but the messages don't have any body text.

When the message is opened, all the information appears in
the top of the message form, but the message body is blank.
and alert the message box is "The Message not yet download
try download and open again"

Did something with my outlook 2003??
Best Regards,
Chen

0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook crashes when deleting messages
Outlook 2003 restarts itself when I delete any read messages , can someone give me a clue as to why this happens , am using winxp Try some of the steps listed here, it could be one of your emails is corrupted: http://www.howto-outlook.com/Faq/deletemessage.htm -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Leonard Rowe" wrote: > Outlook 2003 restarts itself when I delete any read messages , can someone > give me a clue as to why this happens , am using winxp >...

Control Source for text box on a report
I have a table with only 2 fields. One is the name of Department and the other is the total number of positions in that department. On my report I have a label for every department. Next to that label I have a text box that counts every record on my report for each department. Next to that I want to add another text box that contains the corresponding number in the table for that department. How can I easily do this? Thank You, CEV I forgot to mention that I would also like to add yet another text box that adds the total of all the other text boxes that contain the total number of ...

Japanese text entry broken
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, <br><br>I saw an unresolved exchange about an issue that I'm now encountering. A few days ago I became unable to enter Japanese properly in Word documents. When I type in a Japanese word, the selection of kanji that match the input kana no longer comes up with the space bar. If I hit the space bar within a few hundred milliseconds of entering the text, it sometimes comes up with the correct kanji, but more often the entered text is deselected before conversion. <br><br>For instance, t...

Message-Broadcasts
Dear all I'm a little desperate... I have a Dialog, containing 3 graphs. I want a graph to broadcast the current x-axis settings if it changed. Each graph should decide by its own wether it wants to rescale its axis. Therefore I thought about broadcasting a windows-message. Unfortunately I don't know how to do it. I already tried some time - but I'm afraid I was far off... Could anyone please give me a hint (small sample-code) how it could work? Thanks... Pascal pascal.steiss@gmx.ch wrote: > Dear all > > I'm a little desperate... > > I have a Dialog, con...

Export messages error while initializing NAPI.
Greetings, I am trying to export my messages from one box to a new one. I click File>Export>Message> I get, 'This will export messages from = Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange.' Click OK, and I get this error message, 'The export could not be = performed. An error occurred while initializing MAPI.' Using Outlook Express 6. Windows 2000 Pro. Thank for any help. W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan Do you have Outlook installed? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All un...

Change Folder List Text Color (2002)
Is there anyway to change the color of the text listed in the folder view? ie - "Inbox" text color from black to red, "Sent" from black to blue" No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, jsonne@verizon.net asked: | Is there anyway to change the color of the text listed in | the folder view? ie - "Inbox" text color from b...

Computer Password Displays as Company Name on Startup Screen of Office Programs
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When I start up an office program (doesn't matter which one), the password that is set up for the computer account displays as the company name under the "This Product Licensed to:" line. I went into the Preferences of Word to delete the company name (which was the password) but it still displays. I also reinstalled Office to see if it would give me a chance to input the data, but it didn't...and the password still displays on start up. Does anyone know how I can change this so the log-on password is no...

Only Display records before and after a change in teh value of a f
I have a table that looks like the following RUNID | DATETIME | PROCESS 0001 1/1/09 1201 Neck 0001 1/1/09 1202 Neck 0001 1/1/09 1203 Neck 0001 1/1/09 1204 Neck 0001 1/1/09 1205 Neck 0001 1/1/09 1206 Body 0001 1/1/09 1207 Body 0001 1/1/09 1208 Body 0001 1/1/09 1209 Body 0001 1/1/09 1210 Neck 0001 1/1/09 1211 Neck 0001 1/1/09 1212 Neck 0001 1/1/09 1213 Neck 0001 1/1/09 1214 Body 0001 1/1/09 1215 Body 0001 ...

No text converter is installed for ppt
My computer is running Windows XP SP3 with Office 2007. When I try to open a PPT I get, No text converter is installed for this file type. I am sure power point is installed and was able to open and run presentations. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj In article <195F8B98-7016-4346-A33D-91BC75E07DAE@microsoft.com>, Raj wrote: > My computer is running Windows XP SP3 with Office 2007. When I try to open a > PPT I get, No text converter is installed for this file type. I am sure power > point is installed and was able to open and run presentat...

Formula to find text and count it within an entire workbook
I have a workbook where there is nothing consistent or any named ranges. I need to make a summary sheet and count everytime I have the word cable in the entire workbook in column B. I have tried different variations of countif, lookups and find but have not come up with a combination that works. My restraint is that I can't have a macro for this workbook. I really need some help, example below. A B 1 Cable 2 FSR 3 FRK 4 Wind Meter 5 Laptop Thanks in advance, Carrie -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Hi, =COUNTIF($a$1:$H$5000,"*Cable*&q...

Custom Filter that Displays All But in Ascending or Decending Orde
I have a worksheet that is password protected. The creator of the sheet would like her users to be able to sort the data without unlocking the cells (don't want others to edit the content) which is not possible in Excel. I have tried recroding a macro to unprotect the sheet, perform a SORT and the reprotect the sheet -- but the users are still prompted to enter a password to unprotect the sheet. The creator has also added an Auto Filter to the sheet which works while protected. Is there a way to create a custom AutoFilter that will display all entries in alphabetical order? -- s...

Long URL hard wrap in plain text e-mails in Outlook 2003
When I send an plain text e-mail in Outlook 2003 containing a long URL (beyond 76 characters), this breaks the long URL where users cannot click on the complete URL. In Outlook Express 6 SP1 I could change the plain text to Quote Printable to avoid this issue. How can I do this in Outlook 2003? I do not want to change the text format from plain text to HTML or Rich Text, I need to use plain text. Thanks. I found my answer and this solves the problem for me in Outlook 2003: Line Wrapping Does Not Appear As Expected When You Send E-Mail Messages in Outlook 2003 http://support.microsoft.c...

OWA receive error message "An error occurred while trying to empty the deleted items folder"
Hello, I have a user encounter a problem in OWA (Exchange 2003 SP2) When the user try to "Empty the deleted item" in OWA, it show an error message "An error occurred while trying to empty the deleted items folder". It occurs intermittently, do anyone have any idea on it? Thanks a lot.. Best regards, Chris ...

Enable "A program is trying to send" message in Outlook
I have several users who use the FRx Drill Down Viewer to e-mail reports. Some of the users see the following Outlook error message on sending a report: A program is automatically trying to send e-mail on your behalf. Do you want to allow this? I've been asked to ENABLE this error on those PCs who don't already see it. The users want to prevent accidentally sending reports if the "Enable e-mail" checkbox is left on in FRx Viewer. The FRx and Outlook versions are identical on all users. Both sets of users are local admins on their PCs. The antivirus versions are differ...

Two messages being scanned
When I send a single email, I notice two messages being scanned by Norton Anti-virus, but only one in the outbox. ...

Adding text boxes on conditions problem
Hi Everyone, I am trying (unsuccessfully) to extract certain information from worksheet similar to that shown below. What I am trying to do is to look at a range - in this case D1 to D4 and if any of them match a string (99Admin or AdminSLA) to concatenat the results from the B column. EG If I am looking at the D Column for 99Admin the result needs to b displayed as "Office, Home". If I am looking at the D Column for AdminSLA the result needs to b displayed as "Location1, Location2". A B C D E 1 09:00 Office ...

outbound message tracking
Is there a way to track outbound email leaving the orgnization? We are using Exchange 5.5. We're trying to figure out which people in our org is sending email to a particular external recipient. Any insight is appreciated. Have you set up message tracking? If not, enable it by checking off the message tracking boxes on the general tab of the MTA Site Configuration, Internet Mail tab of the Internet Mail service, and on the general tab of the info store site properties then restart the store IMS and MTA (And any other services stopped by the store stopping) Create a custom recipient ...

E-mail sends multiple copy of messages
I have run into this a couple times in the past month. I send a large e-mail to a recipient. Later I notice the e-mail is still in my outbox, so I delete it. The recipient tells me they received the message 10 times (114 times for the other person). I guess Outlook sends as much as it can then stops and resends. Any idea how to fix this. -- Frank L I have seen this in older versions of Outlook. If I remember there is a setting that said someting in the line of break appart messages larger than (100k for example). I think it was in sending options but take a look for something clos...

Use XSLT to add header text to CSV
Hello, I'm trying to convert an xml file to csv using xslt. I can get the data to write out to the csv. I want to put a line of text at the beginning of the csv file that describes the content of the file. How do I do this using xslt? Thanks! stephen.surina@ferc.gov wrote: > Hello, > > I'm trying to convert an xml file to csv using xslt. I can get the > data to write out to the csv. I want to put a line of text at the > beginning of the csv file that describes the content of the file. How > do I do this using xslt? In the template for the document root, ad...

cannot delete messages on O.E.
I use a Pop 3 e mail program on "Outlook express". Lately I cannot delete like 25% of incoming emails. No error message, just nothing happens when I press delete! I tried emptying part of the deleted items folder but this didn't help. Any suggestions? My advice is try: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress for OE 6.x microsoft.public.internet.mail.mac for the ...

Tracking messages sent from Entourage
When I use message tracking center on my Exchange 2000 SP 3 running on W2K SP4, I see strange entries for messages sent from my Mac users (Entourage 2004). THere are 6 log entries for each message (showing the same time, sender and recepient). No subject is logged (I have subject logging on and they show for PC users). There are no details available for the message in Message history. Usually there is no mesage ID, there is no Event time, no Event and no Event ID. Is this the way message tracking logs should look, or do I need to configure something especially for Entourage clients? ...

Replace error message
Hello. I have a table «Customers» linked to a table «Zip Codes». The idea is that when I enter a zip code in the Customers form, it gives me the respective city from de «Zip Codes» table. When I add a new record to the Customers table, and if I close the form before entering a zip code it gives me an error saying something like «It was not possible to find a match zip code from the «Zip Code» table» and «The form cannot be saved this time». I know why this happens: the «Zip Code» table doesn't have a blank zip code...

Exchange 2003/ 2007 emails coming in blank, but text appears if forwarded
We have two email servers, one that is Exchange 2003 and another which have just 30 users on that is on Exchange 2007 (we hope to migrate the rest of the 2003 users on to it). These are backend servers, but all emails within our company are delivered by one of two hub-client servers (both of which are Exchange 2007). We have this weird problem where occasionally people get messages sent to them which appear entirely blank, but if they then forward them, the text becomes visible. It appears that something is playing with the formatting of emails, and I am not sure what. Sometimes we have found ...

Convert excel cell into text
Hello all, Posted in the development forum also because this might be VBA specific. Anyhow, when I cut and paste a cell from Excel to Notepad, it's adding quotation marks around the text. This only occurs on cells which the text was derived via a VBA function call. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, ...

sending BCC message
Im trying to send bcc message with an attachment to my customers and its not going through. Is there an error message or NDR (Non Delivery Report)? Does it leave your Outbox? "Dan Caudle" <Dan Caudle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C93CCA45-5F5E-4865-A0AF-D91D46F0EE9B@microsoft.com... > Im trying to send bcc message with an attachment to my customers and its not > going through. ...