The Form Required To View this Message....

I recently had to do a reinstall of Outlook 98 and since doing this I am now
receiving the error message "The form required to view this message cannot
be displayed. Contact your administrator."
This occurs when I am trying to open the envelope of an attached message.
the envelop icon seems to have changes to a more yellow one than I had
before also.

As I don't have an administrator, so where can I get the form from?

Regards,

Murray

0
wantoks (1)

Exporting all messages
Hi! I have Windows 2000 Prof. and want to change to Win 2003 Server. I have already exported all accounts and newsgroups from Outlook Express 6 to a file. The problem is that I can't export all messages. Can you tell me if it's possible to export all messages from all folders to a file and then to import all folders with messages from this file into another outlook under my new operating system? I have dozens of important messages in my Outlook Express folders and I can lost it. If the export is not possible which files do I need to copy and replace in new version to have all the mess...

ExMerge 'Error configuring message service'
Hi All, I am running into this error when trying to import a PST into Exchange 2003 SP1 (on SBS 2003): Error configuring message service (MSPST MS) (MAPI_E_EXTENDED_ERROR) (CMapiSession::CreateEMSPSTProfile) I know this matches a KB article exactly, but the PST is NOT read only (I have even made it read only and then not read only just to make sure). I am pretty sure I have correctly removed deny send and receive as. I can export to a PST from the mailbox in question and then re-import the exported PST. The mailbox does not have any limits and does have messages so it is initialize...

How to suppress "Entourage cannot find server" message when offline?

Receive messages in Inbox of OE months after they were sent
tCan anyone help with this? What could possibly cause messages to not appear in the OE Inbox until weeks or months later after being sent? OE is set up to keep a copy of messages on the server when downloading to OE. Will see a message in the server Inbox, but not in OE Inbox. Months later, suddenly it is showing in the OE Inbox ( but now is not showing in the isp inbox) I have never seen this before & tryingg to help someone who is having this issue. The person says they do not keep alot of messages in OE, reads & deletes them, doesn't use the OE Inbox for sto...

Radio Button on opening the form
Hello: I have know how to open the form using command button, but now I want to use Radio Option button to open the form consists of: 1. Show all supplier invoices 2. Show only outstanding invoices 3. Show only paid invoices I have created 3 types of Form using 3 types of query, and now I want to open it by using radio button with the button OK and cancel to open the form. Is there any website providing the sample of Radio button to opent the form. I want to studdy how to write the VBA for that. Thanks in advance. Frank You sure you want the form to open when the radio button is sel...

Transmitting large encrypted messages
I use digital signatures and encryption to transfer sensitive data to and from customers, and have found that Outlook 2002 SP2 (on a P IV computer running WIN XP Pro SP1, standalone, but with broadband internet access) times out when trying to send an email with an attachment as small as 1 meg. The error message is that the ISP SMTP server has timed out. The ISP technicians tell me, not so, it's Outlook's problem. In troubleshooting, I've changed Outlook's automatic send/receive timing to look every 5 minutes from every 1 minute. No change. Outlook still tries to send the m...

How to transfer Custom Views to another machine
Outlook 2003 How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? Thank you for your help. They are contained within your pst-file so if you transfer that you'll transfer the views too. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ----- "John" <no.email@no.email.com> wrote in message news:usDhjJ7hHHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 > > How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? >...

Pop-Up Subform not linking to Main Form
I have a subform - frmLawEnforcement - that is accessed on the main form - frmCorporateSecurity - by clicking on a command button from the main form. The two forms are linked by the CaseIDNumber field. If I place the subform as just an entry from with the main form, the information shows as linking by the CaseIDNumber. When I enter the information into the subform using the command button, the information does not link to the case number. I am not sure what I could be doing wrong. I am an intermediate Access user but am fairly limited on VBA. ABradley, It would help...

Custom Forms
Hello, A fellow administrator recently installed a custom form on our 2003 exchange server. One thing we noticed is that within Outlook 2003 the new form works just great, but we don't see it when logging into exchange via the web interface. Is there a way to get the custom for to be seen there? thanks! Sean no. 6-bit or 32-bit eforms won't display in OWA That isn't to say that you can't customize OWA, nor am I saying that you can't build all sorts of powerful apps on top of the Exchange store (i.e. non-mapi top level hierarchies and custom app-specific schemas,et...

Custom Forms 11-04-04
Hi All, When customizing a form in CRM 1.2 I cant find the way to edit the part of the forms that appear when you save a newly opened case. ie. When you save a new case it goes from having just the "information" button on the left hand side to having the activites and notes buttons. I'd like to be able to customise those areas. Is this possible through the CRM interface? If not how do you do it? Thanks All Tom You can add tabs to the left part of the screen via the ISV.Config file. For more information on that, refere to the SDK online. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---...

Apply current view to all folders
Hi, I would like to apply a certain view to all sub-folders within my inbox and would like to do it without having to go to all my folders. I have many sub and sub-sub folders. I have looked and looked for an 'apply this view to all folders' button or the like but can't find. Can anyone help?? Thank you, Tracy Rhodes ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Me again... bottom line.. How can I make every message and information look alike wit...

Multiple Filters in a Form
Hi, I need some help. I have a form based on a query which lists wine in a cellar. I want to allow the users to filter the content on the form by using multiple filters. The following code works well. Private Sub CmdApplyFilter_Click() Dim strWhere As String strWhere = "" Dim strNonZero As String Dim strType As String Dim strYear As String strNonZero = "" strType = "" strYear = "" ' from a check box to show either only current wine in cellar or all wine included that which has been drunk - no bottles in cellar If CheckNonZero = True Then ...

Help Needed With Write Conflict Error Message.
I have an order form that users open and close on a regular basis. The form is based on a query. On the form are two fields, "TicketPrinted" and "RevisedDate". Most of the time the field "Ticket Printed" has a value in it of "Yes". What I want to be able to do is that if a date is entered into this "RevisedDate" field, OR if the information is changed in this "Revised Date" field, that when the user closed the form, an update query runs that changes the "TicketPrinted" field from the original value of "Yes"...

Outgoing messages occasionally don't get sent
I'm having a very strange problem with Outlook 2007. 99% of the time everything worked fine but once in awhile outgoing messages do not get sent and remain in the outbox. The only way I can get them to be sent is too close Outlook and then restart it at which time the messages get sent. When I close outlook I get the message that says I have mail in my outbox, do I want to close anyway or not close so Outlook knows there is mail there. I've tried pressing F9 and even then the mail doesn't get sent. I'm running this on a laptop using Microsoft Vista Home Premium and my mail...

Ghost messages #2
I have a user that is receiving emails from an email account that no longer exists on our Exchange 5.5 server. These are email messages that are addressed to a current employee from an employee who is no longer here, not a user who is simply receiving emails addressed to an employee who is no longer here. Can Exchange 5.5 hold messages that are scheduled for a future date separate from the mailbox that created them? Thanks, Robert "Robert" <rwalker@loislaw.com> wrote: >I have a user that is receiving emails from an email >account that no longer exists on our Ex...

Inbox messages delayed or not coming through
Hello, I used to have a Windows XP computer. Since this one crashed I bought a laptop with Vista. Since we have this I hear from people they have trouble emailing us. I already sent an email twice to my server/hosting master, but he can't find anything weird. incoming email bij pop 3 (webserver .djobuga.nl) outcoming email by smtp.upcmail.nl I already stopped my firewall to see if that helps. Some messages I receive, but some not, also from people who already are my contacts. Do you have any solution? Regards Ellen -- Ellen Touray Any error message when you ...

Viewing past Microsoft Journal entries
When I enter Journal entries one day they are not there the next What view do you have set on your Journal folder? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "C Scull" wrote: > When I enter Journal entries one day they are not there the next I am looking in the timeline view. "Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]" wrote: > What view do you have set on your Journal folder? > > -- > Jocelyn Fiorello > MVP - Outlook > > ...

FORM Calculated Field
I am trying to attempt a simple percentage calculation to provide our sales team for the Opportunity Entity. I have 3 fields 1. estimatedvalue (Est. Revenue)- money 2. closeprobability (Probability) - int 3. dsi_weightedrevenue (Weighted Revenue) - int I need the following calculation to populate my Weighted Revenue (int) field as a percent estimatedvalue X closeprobability = dsi_weightedrevenue I have tried the following script adding it to the OnLoad event of the form being sure to select the "Event is enabled" check box there as well. But after publishing I get nothing but a...

Auditing form on record change
HI, I have a form with multiple fields that I want to track changes to. I was able to create a auditing trail when users click on particular buttons however if they dont click on the buttons the auditing does not occur. What I am wanting to do is to run the audit when a user changes to a new record. I have tried the "on current" and "before update" but they didnt work. Any suggestions? Take a look at what Allen Browne has at http://www.allenbrowne.com/AppAudit.html -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "...

Outlook 2002: partially download messages over xx kilobytes?
Howdy! I'm trying to set up a friend with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro so that only the first several kilobytes of incoming email is downloaded. (he's on dialup for a while) I've SEEN the dialog before but forget where. It's NOT intuitive, unfortunately. I think the setting is "partially retrieve messages over xxKB in size" and it may not be in Outlook - it may link to some kind of external, Windows config (connections?). Much obliged if you know where this is. I wouldn't mind knowing for Outlook Express too as my father uses that. Thanks, C.J.Patt...

Crash when viewing portfolio with performance view
I recently got a copy of Money 2004 and coverted my Quicken 99 database. The conversion went fine and it mostly all works, but when I try to view my portfolio in performance mode, Money crashes. The crash is a little odd in that Windows doesn't ask to send an error report to Microsoft. Any ideas? For those technically inclined, I attached a debugger to the msmoney.exe process and repeated the steps that lead to the crash. The debugger reports a lot of floating-point overflow exceptions just before the process terminates, so perhaps Money thinks I have a zero-cost basis for some of my s...

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. #2
Hi, I've just setup Exchange Server at our office in Mumbai, India, and am facing a very unusual situation. Our domain is hosted on a remote server with 10 POP E-mail id's defined as follows: jtalpade, tshaikh, pshanbhag, mshriyan, mmanjrekar, rumap, adivate, rtalpade, schourasia and rramesh On my exchange server, i have defined the following users: tshaikh, mshriyan, mmanjrekar, rumap, adivate, rtalpade, schourasia and rramesh I have kept "jtalpade" & "pshanbhag" out of the exchange server user list as they reside in a different city, viz Delhi & ...

Multiple views Single Document MDI
Hi Folks, I have a situation where I need 4 views in my application. All the 4 views should co exist and shall be updated independently/ simultaneously. I searched the forum and all I got was how to create multiple views for a SDI and for MDI creating multiple document templates and make them refer to a single document . I dont know whether creating multiple document templates is a good solution as I read somewhere it is not an optimal solution. Is there any simple/optimal method by which I can go on adding a view for the document? If possible please paste a link to the sample application....

Contact/Account View screens won't display in Sales For Outlook in
Ok, I ran into a few issues with the "go offline" functionality which required me to uninstall/reinstall SFO. After the reinstall, whenever I try to view a contact or account record. The pop-up window appears then it generates an error page. The following message is logged to the event log and the second error comes up when I turn Developer Errors on. What can I do to correct the problem? Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 1 Date: 10/19/2005 Time: 1:22:26 PM User: N/A Computer: IDEACA-TORO-72 Description: MSCRM Application Erro...

Open Excel from a VB6 application then use "Find and Replace" form
Hi all, I need to open Excel from an VB6 application and run the "Find and Replace" form using a value that the VB application has it. I like the "Find and Replace" form better that using regular code because it has an window that opens and shows what are the search results. Any suggestion is welcome!!! You can use the standard built in dialog like this Sub test() Set FindDialog = Application.Dialogs(xlDialogFormulaFind) Results = FindDialog.Show ' results is a boolean MyResults = ActiveCell.Value End Sub I've never been able to figure...