thanks 4 info

POP3 Question #4
Hi, I have SBS 2003 wiuth Exchange 2003 where I am downloading my email into a global mailbox. Is there a way i can view a log or status to see if mail is being downloaded? Thanks ...

Any info about BIFF8 records?
Hi! Can anyone help me? I try to find any information about BIFF8 records which such id's: (all other records information can be found in Internet, but this records never described :( ID: 2128, 0x850 2129, 0x851 2130, 0x852 2131, 0x853 2132, 0x854 2133, 0x855 2154, 0x86A this records often can be found in Charts Worksheets... Please if you have any info about this records or has book "Excel Developer Kit'97" please look into it and find information about this records. Please share information if you can. Thanks a lot Hi not sure the following site will cover your reco...

outlook express shows header info in html mail
Hi i've sent an email thoruh a form in a php page; in some outlook express client the mail is shown with some header info and with html tag as they were plain text. I receive the email just as it should be, while my collegue (which is beside me in the same office) and my client don't. I already unchecked the 'Read message in plain text' checkbox. Has anyone any idea about it? NB: i used the phpmailer class in php. Thanks Vitto I presume that you are talking about something like Yahoo Groups where you send a message to the group and it is then sent to as...

moving files #4
I was trying to copy some messages to a different folder. I right clicked and chose "move to folder" and then inadvertently selected "Personal Folders" instead of a specific subfolder. Now the messages are nowhere to be found. Where did they go? Use Advanced Find and specify one known message as the search item and then select all items modified within your time period. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted wi...

Further Info on changing text in one cell to to criteria of another.
I have a workbook that charts the progress of my clients. One of m cells automatically determines their age, and when they become olde than six, I need another cell's text to automatically change to "AO (standing for "Aged Out" of my program). I cannot us the functio =IF(A1>6,"AO"," ") because I already have the clients status imputed i that cell. I need it to be a type of conditional formatting or VB cod so that it will automatically change once the reach 6. I have attache an example of my workbook. It has a VB code that changes the row colo based on ...

Buttons - Macros
I would like to make a button for a contact form that takes information from the contact form and enters it automatically into an email. The buttow would be called PROFILE and when depressed or clicked would take, First Name, Last Name, email address, phone number and a number of other fields from the contact form and would automatically enter them into an email so it looks like this: PROFILE: Full Name: Jeff Strachan email: jeff@footprintsrecruiting.com home phone: (604) 677-6556 Anyone have any ideas? I suspect I have to create a macro but I have never tried to make one before......

Template #4
I have to send about 50 messages with the same subject and to 50 different E-mails, The body of the message contains some instructions and it is the same for all of them and has to be copied to 5 other people.. My question is, if there is a way to save a template with "Copy to" Field (has 5 E-Mails addresses) and the body, I try to do it saving it to Draft but as soon I send the message the draft disappear. Any help would be much appreciated. Fernando This is the way I've done it in the past. Create a new email. Address it..and make it the way you want the template to be...

formatting cells #4
is there a formula to put the work "active" in all cells in a column automatically unless a date is entered to indicate inactive? Thank you Katherine you could test for a numeric input and maybe even put validation on the cells then use something like =IF(ISNUMBER(A1),"","Active") where in this case A1 would hold the date/blank copy down along -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "katie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5975...

Portfolio view #4
Has anyone had this issue and resolved it? I trade a lot of options as well as stock an mutual funds. The issue is that in portfolio view after a money update has been done manually or automatically several options positions disappear from portfolio and money's price history tracker. I then have to go into the investment transactions list for one of my accounts that I traded the position in and copy the name from "investment" field of the transaction form for one of the trades then go back to portfolio manager and right click on one of my transaction then select record ...

Using CRM 4.0 Enterprise for multiple environments (production, te
Are you using CRM 4.0 Enterprise with multiple organizations such that certain organizations are set up for non-production purposes (production, test, training, development, demo, etc.)? For example, have you set it up so that you have: Production: http://crm.mycompany.com Test: http://crmtest.mycompany.com Training: http://crmtraining.mycompany.com Development: http://crmdev.mycompany.com Do you need to purchase user CALS for each organization, or can one user CAL be used for all organizations? Can all of the organizations leverage the same Active Directory organ...

show info commandbutton
Hi, I have a commandbutton start and I want it to show a description botton with the word form when I put the mouse over. Thanks!! I'm not certain what you mean. Do you mean you want a form to appear when you hover over the button? This is not possible. You must click on the button. And it must have a macro assigned to it to display the form you create. Robert Flanagan http://www.add-ins.com Productivity add-ins and downloadable books on VB macros for Excel "canvas" <spyele123@gmail.com> wrote in message news:060e12f9-68c5-4221-ac9e-d22509f7b8f7...

Clearing form to enter addl info but keep history
Hi - I have a form with billing info that includes Billing Date, Billing Reasons and Billing Due Dates. The Billing information is on a tab on a form. There could be multiple dates and reasons. What I would like to do is have a way that once the billing info is completed for a specific date, be able to enter another date and more billing reasons, so that the fields on that tab are "cleared' however, I will need to query for the information that was "cleared" for reports. When I tried "adding new record" it goes to the next customer on the li...

Stacked Bar chart
I need to present a portfolio of loans on a bar chart for 4 end of months split into currencies (there 3 currencies). I created a stacked bar chart (a single bar is split into 3 colors, each representing a different currency). Each bar has a value label. But I also need to include the label showing the percentage share of each currency in the total portfolio. How can I achieve this? Hi, Start by calculating the % Share in the spreadsheet. Say in column D. In column E create a concatenated formula such as =C1&" - "&D1 where C1 contains the value label you mentioned...

Publisher to PDF #4
How do I take a publisher newsletter and convert it to a PDF file? please respond to my email spanishspringssound@yahoo.com Thank you kelly What version Publisher? Do you have a PDF conversion program? There are free PDF converters around. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+pdf+converter If you are using 2007 Microsoft has a *save as PDF* add-in. https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "kelly" <kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DEF...

Collect Infos from an entity
Hi, When I create a Appointment and when I choose the contact for this appointment, I wish indicate the address of the contact on the Appointment form. Someone knows how to do it ? Thanks Regards, WTCSO ...

LDAP Query #4
im sorry if this post is in the wrong group how can i create an ldap query to get all the users with exchange boxes inside a specific OU this OU might also have OUs indise it with users that hafve mailboxes i want this to be able to create customized address lists Thank you Address Lists cannot be targeted at particular OUs. You need to use some user attribute that's common for users in that OU - like department, location, company name, etc. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Nazgyl" <naz...

CRM 4.0 Installation
I tried to install CRM 4 and it failed,when I try to install again it says the name of the database already exist,what do I do? -- donn Hi, before reinstalling the CRM 4, just open your SQL database and delete the database and meta database that has been created when u try to install CRM 4 at first time. "Donald" wrote: > I tried to install CRM 4 and it failed,when I try to install again it says > the name of the database already exist,what do I do? > -- > donn Hi Sailaja - For additional information on troubleshooting the installation, visit http://www.micr...

put 4 postcards on an 8-1/2 x 11 in landscape
How do I put 4 postcards on an 8-1/2 x 11 in landscape mode? On the old Publisher, I found a setting in Avery that would do it. I'm so confused now. Are there Avery templates in 2007 Publisher and if so, how do I access Avery templates to accomplish this. It's probably really simple but I haven't been able to figre it out. -- Mary Virginia There is a template for Avery postcards, 4 to a sheet. When you are at "Getting Started" enter 3263 in the "search for templates" space. Hit enter. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a qu...

multiple emails #4
I am receiving the same email over and over again, multiple times -- I delete it and remove delete folder contents and the next time I hit send/receive they all show up again. They seem to be from one sender -- but I can't find anything on her computer to suggest why this is happening. It is as if the send/receive function on her computer is stuck and it just keep sending the same mail. ???? Hi, I think that the UIDL Cahing is broken. What happens with the New Profile in Outlook created through the MAil applet in the Control Panel ? Also, this could be a problem with the ...

how do I specify a date range = date(2010,4,1 thru 30)
I am trying to use a header in a formula. In A1 I have the month and year (April 2010). I want to bring in a calculation result from a second page (Daily Log) So I want to know how many guest in the month of April visited. But it has to look up April from the year list. I guess this is what I am trying to accomplish Lookup (A1) April (1-30) 2010 from April Stats sheet on Daily log sheet (A column) add guests logged in (D Column) and result to April Stats B5 I record numbers daily and want to have the totals from one page brought to another page, but need the data to be found...

Penny rounding! #4
Gordon, the trouble is not that I can't do as you've suggested, th problem is that almost all the columns are showing errors because o the tiny roundings up in the original transactions. What I need to kno is how to enter the 17.5% in such a way that Excel will ignore thos little differences. I don't care if we pay 12 pence too much tax on quarter million pound bill, but I just dont know how to enter th command "tell me if column 2 is 117.5% of column 1 plus or minus .5%" Is there a way of saying "Tell me if the total in column 2 is outsid the parameters 17-18%&quo...

System Requirements Error when upgrading to CRM 4.0
I am currently working on upgrading my production environment from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0. CRM 3.0 is using SQL Server 2000 SP4 so I have restored the MSCRM and METABASE databases on to a new SQL 2005 SP2. I then ran the redeployment Wizard and set up a working installation of CRM 3.0 using the upgraded databases on a new Windows 2003 Server. However, when I run the CRM 4.0 setup, choosing upgrade, I get a few errors in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Database section of the System Requirements screen and cannot continue. The errors claims different objects are missing in the system databse: co...

Excel VBA
So I am fairly new to Visual Basic, but am fluent in C++ and Perl (just so you know some of my background to help me haha) I am am currently trying to write a VB script in excel to fill out approx.700 cover sheets that have been provided for me (i.e. I can't change the location of the cells, or add any more). As of right now, I have about 20 clients that need this done for them. Each client has a csv file with the appropriate data. However, each files contains multiple permits, and each permit needs a coversheet ( as in for each client file, anywhere from 5 to 100 coversheets m...

Populate a cell if values in cell 1 and cell 2 match cell 3 and 4
I need help with a formula please. I need to search through a column of data and populate a cell if it meets a condition. For example: IF FirstWorksheet!A2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnAx and FirstWorksheet!B2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnBx Then populate SecondWorksheet!Cx with value from FirstWorksheet!C2 I have to match up a column of data in one worksheet with data in 2 columns in another worksheet. Help plz. Thanks T- A multi-criteria index n match (array-entered) should work here In Sheet2, Copy n paste this into C2's formula bar, then array-enter the formula by pressing CTRL+...

Microsoft ADAM EdgeSync 4 hour for Recipient Data? New usrs must w
I am trying to get recipient information updated manually or more often than 4 hours. Based on the docs: >Configuration data is synchronized at one-hour intervals. Recipient data is >synchronized at four-hour intervals. If you have made significant changes to data >in Active Directory, you may want to synchronize immediately. You can use the >Start-EdgeSynchronization cmdlet in the Exchange Management Shell to start >immediate synchronization. I have run Start-EdgeSynchronization without any errors, but when I run, [PS]>Test-EdgeSynchronization Name ...