text page format on new email

When I start a new email, my curser drops down the text page about half
way (10 to 15 lines).
It is almost like it is set up for a letter head (I don't have one).
People recieving my emails receive them in this same format.  It only
happens on my new emails.  All forwards responses, etc are normal.

Try this
Go to start -- run -- outlook /safe
and check if this helps ... if yes i can suggest further steps...

<r.a.hoover@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> When I start a new email, my curser drops down the text page about half
> way (10 to 15 lines).
> It is almost like it is set up for a letter head (I don't have one).
> People recieving my emails receive them in this same format.  It only
> happens on my new emails.  All forwards responses, etc are normal.

0
v_2kirg (17)

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered