Text emails do not format

All of my incoming emails in Outlook 2003 are coming in as
one long line of text.  I've gone into my email options
and turned off "Remove extra line breaks from text emails"
but the problem still occurs.

Does anyone know how to prevent my incoming text emails
from turning the entire message into one long paragraph?

Thanks!

Fury

Maybe the issue is with the person (or people) sending it.
As a test, log into your webmail account, send yourself
and email and then go into Outlook 2003 and see what it
does...

0
anonymous (74722)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Fractions Number format

Sending Email #6

parameter for text

Date format 04-11-06

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

Recurring email #2

Formatting in CSV
Hi I create a Comma Separated Value file (csv) from my VB application, then open that file with Excel. Excel recognises the commas, and splits the records into separate fields as expected. Can I set properties for rows or columns or cells ? Like bolding, or font size, etc. Thanks Robert -- RobertLees ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RobertLees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486488 Yes. Even though the .csv file contains no fo...

Format List Box!

How can I sum only amounts that are in BOLD format within a column
Hi! I need to get a total from a worksheet that has hundreds of amounts in it. However, I only need the total of the amounts that were marked with have BOLD font. Please help me I don't have much experience with EXCEL. Thank you very much! W a n d a try this for column D Sub sumbold() x = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).Row For Each c In Range(Cells(2, 4), Cells(x, 4)) If c.Font.Bold Then mysum = mysum + c Next MsgBox mysum End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wanda" <Wanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89A268A6-...