test #44

0
jhill37 (2)

Can't send email
Using Outlook 2002. Had Outlook 2003 installed and removed. Since then, I have not been able to send or receive email. Did all the basics including creating a new pst file. When I run the "Test Account" feature, everything tests out fine except for the email address. I get the error message "...unable to send test Message. Please verify the E-mail address field." I have done so and retyped the email address several times with no success. By contrast, I entered the same information into Outlook Express and it retrieves the mail immediately. Would appreciate some he...

Elementary test
Test post Posted at http://www.exemell.com/ ...

test
-- uiiiiii ...

has anybody done performance test on SFO.
Has anybod done a performance test on the outlook client SFO. If so please can you send me any documentation on the same. thanks.. How is the performance when it comes to synchronising attachments and other data to MSDE Once you have do an initial sync performance is okay depending on the speed ot your computer and network connection. The first time you go offline is the piece that takes the longest and therefore should only be done when on the corporate network. You should also apply the latest hotfixes for the outlook client as this includes performance updates. -- John O'Donnel...

test #57
1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890 ...

Test Account Settings asks to enter network password?????
Last week I tried setting up Outlook to get get my Yahoo Mail, when I hit Test Account Settings ... I had the problem I stated below. I was using a wireless NIC on my laptop to begin with then I tried a LAN line and I was able to set it up. Now today I tried sending an e-mail and it won't let me. I went back into E-mail Accounts to check my setting and when I clicked on Test Account Settings.... the same thing happened both with the wireless NIC and the LAN line My Problem: When I click on Test Account settings... a popup comes up asking me to enter network password. There ar...

test
hdthetye ...

Office certification testing
Can anyone tell me if it is more beneficial for a tester to move on to the next question if they cannot find the item instructed to work on, or if they may spend a significant (3-4 minutes) on a task they are confused over. What I am wondering is whether or not the time to perform something that is not what you expected is worth doing or is it better to take the error for it and move on hoping to finish the total questions so that the error won't have as big an effort on the overall completed. If you use up the time for problems you bump into the overall completed will be less ...

Test a back on a tape
Is there a way to test a backup of the information store with out haveing to have a seperate exchange server? For example, could I generate a PST file from the tape somehow? We are running 2003 Exchange on a 2003 server (not a domain server). Regards, Read up on Recovery Storage Group. eotrue wrote: > Is there a way to test a backup of the information store > with out haveing to have a seperate exchange server? For > example, could I generate a PST file from the tape somehow? > > We are running 2003 Exchange on a 2003 server (not a > domain server). > > Regards...

Testing for .NET installed
What's the cleanest way to test if the .NET framework is installed on a PC Anonymous, Look for the file mscoree.dll It should be in the Windows system32 directory. If that file is absent, the .Net runtime is not installed. Additionally, look in the registry, especially the subkeys under the following: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NetFramework\policy regards roy fine <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:47fa4b5949eaeef24a29c8cf0126d70a@news.scbiz.com... > What's the cleanest way to test if the .NET framework is > installed on a PC ...

Test post
I wrote an iTunes podcast tutorial and just want to publicize it. You can find it at: http://www.nikoli.net/itunepod Clayton "TestUser" <no-mail@newsgroups.com> wrote in message news:%23Nu0adsKHHA.1240@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > > ...

Data Validation #44
Why does <> (not equal to)not work in the formula in Validation EX D8<>1.5 D8<1.5 does work Is D8 a formula? If it is, the result is just slightly less than 1.5. Esrei wrote: > Why does <> (not equal to)not work in the formula in > Validation > EX D8<>1.5 > > D8<1.5 does work -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

How to restore backup to a testing company database?
Hi; I was using DTS to copy the AF*.* tables from Company A to Company B, however I found that I picked the wrong destination company, I should select Company C not Company B. In this situation, the AF*.* of Company B was written over. Now, I have the last backup of Company B, and I have a testing database also. I though, I can restore the Company B backup to my testing company and transfer all AF*.* table from testing company to Company C (my desired company for AF*.* table). How should I do it, can I restore the company database to testing company with different company id? Kane, ...

testing #4
testing pls ignore this post ...

Testing #8
I received your Emails from both addresses. Thanks, Boo ...

outlook express #44
Outlook express is deleting attachments to emails...any resolution to this? Tools-Options-Security. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroupsmicrosof...

test 03-08-06
test only ...

Where can I find how to use Excel 2007 to grade tests?
I would like to set up Excel worksheets that correlate to tests I give my students. Each question would have a statement that would be given for a correct answer and a statement given for an incorrect answer. Once he worksheet was built all I would have to do is input the student's answers. For every correct answer Excel would supply the corresponding statement, and do the same for any incorrect answer given. Right now I am hand-building the report for each test given to each student and it simply takes too long. Dale, Your description of what you want to do is a bit sketchy, but y...

Ping Test Spreadsheet/Grid
Hello, My employer recently ran some connectivity tests for our network; there are 14 facilities and we ran 12 tests; each test returned a result of 29 lines. I put the results of the tests into an Excel spreadsheet which now contains 4872 rows (14 * 12 * 29). From this spreadsheet I need to create individual grids for each test that show the results from each building (ie. if the ping result is "Responding" or "Down"). So far I ran a small piece of VBA that puts a value of either 1 or 0 in the last column representing the result (1 = Responding; 0 = Down). I nee...

Test post.
This is a test post. Kindly ignore this. ignored as requested "Wrinkles of the Grey Matter" wrote: > This is a test post. Kindly ignore this. > > > Rich wrote: > ignored as requested > > "Wrinkles of the Grey Matter" wrote: > >> This is a test post. Kindly ignore this. >> >> >> There are dedicated newsgroups just for testing. Try: microsoft.public.test.here Jason ...

Different styles in the same test box?
Is there a way to apply different styles to text in a single text box? No, that cannot be done. -- Umm. I apply different styles within the same text box. Publisher 2000. M. >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to apply different styles to text in a single text box? > > >. > ....use a return between the text you want to apply different styles to within the same text box. >-----Original Message----- >Umm. I apply different styles within the same text box. >Publisher 2000. > >M. > >>-----Original Message----- >>Is there a wa...

CRM 1.2: copy database to different domain for upgrade tests
Hi! I've read so far, that it is officially not possible to copy crmdatabases to different domains. well, there exist special tools of microsoft to make a new admin account, but they also fail. I will only need one/the admin user functional to test the upgrade. I've manually added a new admin-user in the systemuserbase table and also internaladdress, systemuserroles, usersettingsbase, systemuserlicenses Do you have any further ideas? Where is the connex between database and AD The securitydescriptorfield?, the loginname?, what else? the registry-guidbinding-value points to the pr...

Testing Cells
I am trying to test and count non-contiguous cells in form our HR department made. There are to be numerical values entered in these cells, but not every cell. I figured I could use CountIf, but I'm a little rusty on Excel. Something like: =CountIf([Referenced Cells], AND(>0, ,6)) but I keep getting an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Paul I probably wasn't clear, I want to return a count of the number of cells that meet that criteria. "Paul" <Paul_News@comcast.net> wrote in message news:9114C22A-E18B-4FCA-A042-88BC607F7D0B@microsoft.com......

Test #7

test if data fits between two columns
have a table that I insert measured data into. Based on the value of the measured data, a formula returns a value in an adjacent cell. Usualy this would be easy for me just using a simple IF function But my method creates too many ifs and I get an error: =IF((G$2>=LL3)*(G$2<=UL3),3,IF((G$2>=LL4)*(G$2<=UL4),4,IF((G $2>=LL5)*(G $2<=UL5),5,IF((G$2>=LL6)*(G$2<=UL6),6,IF((G$2>=LL7)*(G$2<=UL7),7,IF((G $2>=LL8)*(G$2<=UL8),8,IF((G$2>=LL9)*(G$2<=UL9),9,FALSE))))))) It also just seems inefficient to next all those Ifs, and have to do it for each cell of meaure...