Template #2

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C3F713.242C05D0

I am using Outlook 2002 and I would like to make a html template for new =
message.  How does one go about saving it as a template and reuse this =
template for new message.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thank you.
------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C3F713.242C05D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am using Outlook 2002 and =
I&nbsp;would like to=20
make&nbsp;a html template for new message.&nbsp; How does one go about =
saving it=20
as a template and&nbsp;reuse this template for new message.&nbsp; Any =
help will=20
be appreciated.&nbsp; Thank you.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C3F713.242C05D0--

Do not use Word as the editor.  Create your message, then use File->Save
As->Outlook Template.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Alex Martinez
asked:

| I am using Outlook 2002 and I would like to make a html template for
| new message.  How does one go about saving it as a template and reuse
| this template for new message.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thank
| you.

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

Saving files #2
I have a user that when he tries to save a file to his own network folder he gets the following Microsoft Excel message with a yellow triangle warning (this is only happening on 1 file at this time that he created) The file "filename.xls" may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do? Save a copy Overwrite changes Thank You! ...

Outlook Email #2
Need help with my emails. I am receiving "double" emails. I get 2 of each email. I have removed all wizard rules. Any ideas? Thanks ...

1 Mailbox for 2 E-mail addresses?
We have a user who is taking extended leave (1 year) and we would like to have all of his e-mail automatically sent to another user's mailbox without the forwarding. Is it possible to set it up so that this other user can just go to her e-mail and get his e-mail sent directly to her mailbox without the mail having been forwarded from his mailbox? why don't you want the mail to be forwarded? other option is to move the email address from the user who's going on leave to the person who's going to manage the email... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "David Rosen" <Dav...

Username/Domain/Password prompt appearing when attempting to download Offline Address Book (Outlook 2000) #2
Evening all! Hope someone can help me with this, before I lose ALL my hair! :o) We've got multiple Outlook 2000 users who connect an exchange server, but they an "Enter Password" box appears, prompting for a Username, Domain & Password. The box is blank & no matter what u enter it just re-appears, until they press the ESC key once. The box'll then disappear & Outlook closes OK...but I don't think the Offline address book is updating. 20% of the time, the box doesn't appear when closing Outlook, it's just the other 80%! :( They get this whether they...

FREE Tutorials on HTML XHTML CSS JavaScript XML XSL ASP SQL ADO VBScript, SAP
FREE Tutorials on HTML XHTML CSS JavaScript XML XSL ASP SQL ADO VBScript, SAP - ABAP visit ebooks.univdatabase.com ...

Number Problem #2
D'all, In a column, I hav 16 digits numbers. But when I add 4 digit number after last digit of that number becomes 4 zeros at last. e.g. 9503170011002910 (16 digit number) 1425 (4 digit number) becomes 95031700110029100000 whether it should be 95031700110029101425 Excel can only handle 15 digit numbers, after that everything gets shown as 0. If you want 20 digits you will have to hold it as text. -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Sandeep Jangra" <SandeepJangra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E87C8C7-8CBC-4CF8-9E0A-F222DD023255@mi...

Sorting cells #2
When you try to sort certain data by selecting the cells, but leaving adjacent cells unselected, you get a "sort warning" asking if you would like to expand the selection. How do you stop this from happening? Joey If you are selecting cells in one column or row only you will get this message. I have never found a way to prevent it. Hopefully we both can learn something here. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:39:05 -0800, "JoeyJoeJoe" <JoeyJoeJoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When you try to sort certain data by selecting the cells, but lea...

Deselect top record #2
When looking at the history in an opportunity or a few of my other custom entities the top record is always selected, even when I select a different record. So if I try to open the second record I cannot. The only way to deselect the top record is to hold down the CTRL key as you click on it. I remember I've had this issue before, but I can't seem to find the fix anywhere on the internet again. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I was able to resolve this issue by reseting the settings in Interner Explorer. Tools - Internet Options - Advanced Tab - and then hit the...

Looking for shapes for wellbore schematics. #2
Does anyone have a resource for shapes for wellbore schematics - packers, tubing, casing, etc.. ...

Outlook Express deleting safe attachments #2
Hello, I just purchased a new PC and the outlook express is deleting word documents that I am sending home from work. I know th documents are clean, but OE keeps deleting them anyway. IS there anything I can do? Thanks! Are you sure it is deleting them and not saying blocked access to? The reason that I ask is that there is an option in OE at Tools > Options > Security tab > 2nd box from the top concerning potentially dangerous attachments that can be toggled to allow access to the attachment. "Carrie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Outlook reminder #2
Whenever i open outlook i get a reminder about a task 3 mnths ago.If i click dismiss an error says that it cannot find that task.How do i delete this popup reminder/task? Try starting Outlook once with the /CleanReminders switch. If you need help using Outlook command line switches, look here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296192 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:08ca01c397bb$09e2e890$a501280a@phx.gbl, Ryan wro...

Sent Items with 2 accounts
In my Outlook 2003, I have configured my office email id as well as my group email account. Whenever i sent a mail out from my group account that mail getting stored in my sent items folder. I want those mail to get stored in my group sent folder. Configure a rule to move mail to the appropriate folder on sending "mrbalaje" <mrbalaje@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:177E7C94-A5B4-4DB8-9592-0CAF5D64CD26@microsoft.com... > In my Outlook 2003, I have configured my office email id as well as my > group > email account. Whenever i sent a mai...

Counting Text Cells #2
Hi Guys, How can I determine the most common occurence of a word in a lis formatted as text in Column A. I would like a function that simpl returns the word that occurs the most to appear in cell D1. Also, i there are two words that occur the same number of times in this list, would like both words to be shown (one in D1, one in D2). Any suggestions? Thanks, Be -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi to get the most frequent text entry try the following array formula (entered with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER): =INDEX($B$1:$B$20,MODE(MATCH(IF($B$1:$B$20<>"",$B$1:$B$...

Stock Splits #2
Is it possible to avoid the 's' method for stock splits used by MSN Money? I would like to keep the actual number of shares received in a split rather than have it reduced by the split ratio. Thanks for your help. Henry Not without wreaking havoc on historic performance reporting. You could add the shares at the new price. "Henry" <Henry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64B208EE-216E-47F4-86A2-2B8A4019DD94@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to avoid the 's' method for stock splits used by MSN Money? > I would like to keep the actual ...

counting rows wen 2 arguments are true
is there any way i can create a formula to count the amount of rows when 2 arguments are true? i have two columns with text in them, say A1:A10 and B1:B10 id like to find a way of counting the rows when both ranges have specific text in them. eg ACCOUNT TYPE[/B] [B]FULLTIME/PARTIME ordinary Fulltime ordinary Partime ordinary Fulltime ordinary Fulltime ordinary Fulltime student Fulltime say i wanted to count the rows wen account type = ordinary and fulltime/partime = Fulltime. is this ...

hi #2
etelaati dar morede shoma mikhastam. ...

Percentages #2
I am trying to get some percentages from a sheet that I have imported with about 300 stock prices. I want to get what percent D 1-300 is of C 1-300 and have the answer go to H. I checked the help file and can't seem to find this. Thanks Triad, in Cell H1: =D1/C1 and press enter. Format the cell as %. Copy the formula down Column H. Or if you mean whole columns, then =SUM(D1:D300)/Sum(C1:C300). -- DDM "DDM's Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks" www.ddmcomputing.com "triad" <triad33@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:109ahnp7572r35d@corp.supernews.com... ...

One IP-address
Our exchange 2003-server hosts two domains A.com and B.com. So, the mx-record for BOTH domains point to the same host (mailhost.A.com) and resolves the corresponding IP-addres. The PTR-record for this IP-address obviously points back to the host mailhost.A.com. All seems to work fine for both domains for the moment, but will this not present a problem in the future for mail from the B.com domain when more and more receiving hosts do reverse lookup ? Or is reverse lookup just verifying the FQDN in the mail-header, and not the senders domain ? Regards Rudy Steyaert HI, NO i don't think ...

Help!!!! Can't right click. #2
update...holding down shift and F10 does nothing at all (just like righ clicking on any cell). Any other ideas? Thanks -- jersey100 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jersey1000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1648 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27831 Can you right click in other programs? Is this problem exclusive t excel -- eluehman ----------------------------------------------------------------------- eluehmann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.ph...

New Mail desktop alert #2
I have two E mail accounts - hotmail and tiscali. I have set up new mail destop alert but this only works in respect of my tiscali account (POP) but not for hotmail. The former comes into the "general" inbox whereas Hotmail comes into. its own Hotmail in box - is this the reason for the difference in the two accounts? Can I configure Outlook so that the Alert works with Hotmail as well. I use Outlook Live . Any help would be appreciated. Roy Shopland The alerts only work with the default message store and pop accounts. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourse...

Formula to copy related information from sheet 1 to sheet 2
Hello guys, I hope you'll can help me. i have the information below in sheet 1. i need the information to be filtered, copy and paste in sheet 2 according to the month. example. if october, i need all information for the month of october to be copy and past from column A, B, C sheet 1 to column A, B, C sheet 2 please help. A B C Serial Number Quantities (Kilos) Date 8.1122 539,470 22/10/2009 8.1122 403,697 22/10/2009 8.1122 643,710 05/11/2009 8.1122...

Office 97 to 2003: Excel: enter data w/fixed 2 decimal. 2000. be.
When I enter number "2000." I get 20.00 - yes, set decimals at 2 but earlier excel would accept change if you entered decimal with number. this is slowing down a budget prep and I'd sure like some help - online and tutorials say "enter decimal" but this is not working. what am I doing wrong? Hi Confirmed, until v ersion XP you could finish off with a decimal separator. This behavior changed with Excel 2003, I haven't seen any documentation on the reasons. "Enter decimal" is like 2000.0 which is just as many keystrokes as 200000 but slower. If you d...

Envelope Template
Anyone have or know where I can get a Word templates for a 6.5 X 9.5 envelope? Thanks in advance In Tools | Envelope, you can click on Page Setup to choose a different size (there are terms I don't understand in there, which may include a 6.5x9.5 envelope), or you can click on Custom to set up your own envelope. Once setup, click OK and save the resulting document as a template. mgauf wrote: > Anyone have or know where I can get a Word templates for a 6.5 X 9.5 > envelope? > > Thanks in advance > > In article <1180997480.783709.257530@m36g2000hse.googlegroup...

Microsoft Excel Template
Sorry I don't see much discussion going on at Office community so pardon me for posting it here. I downloaded a template from office download center for excel. I saved the template in "c: program files>Microsoft Office>templates>1033" where other templates are. I tried opening it from excel by "File>New>template on my computer.." but don't see my newly added one. Please help. Danny "Danny" <Danny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A265283-EED3-4EBA-AA0E-F55F3EA8460D@microsoft.com... > Sorry I don...

Disable Typesetting Quotes in a Template
Is there any way to disable typesetting quotes in a template rather than globally? I have some templates where I would like there to only be straight quotes and others templates where I'd like typesetting quotes. You could use a macro to toggle between straight quotes and smart quotes, though the macro cannot account for missing quotes when straight quotes are converted to smart quotes and may thus produce incorrect results. http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm Sub ReplaceQuotes() Dim vFindText As Variant Dim vReplText As Variant Dim sFormat As Boolean Dim sQuotes...