Telephone format of Contacts in Outlook (public folder).

Hi,

I've got lots of contacts stored in a Contact folder in my Public folders.
All of these contacts have the phone specified with multiple format (UK,
International.. other) depending who did enter the contacts at a given
moment.

I now have to uniform that to one single format (eventually reject and flag
for manual update the contacts with non-recognizable number)

I'm totally novice in Outlook / contacts / PF scripting, and I'll be glad to
get any tips here.

Thanks,
Chris

It's still better that if it would have been worst, isn't it ?
C'est toujours mieux que si c'etait pire !

0
tophe_news (33)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

NDRs forwarding to external contact

conditional formatting sort

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook