Task Manager

My work is based on projects that are email oriented. A
specific project is rec'd, forwarded, replied to until it
is complete and that email is closed. I am trying to use
Task Manager to help organize these emails. I transfer an
email to Task Manager by dragging it to the TM icon so
that it saves it with the text in place but when I try to
forward my response to someone else thru TM, it always
forwards as an attachment. I know there is a way to
forward these emails so that they show up in someone
else's Inbox with the text displayed but I can't figure
out how to do it! I have tried saving the original email
as 'text only' and as an 'attachment' but it still sends
my reply as an attachment! What am I doing wrong?
0
anonymous (74722)

Beta testing Exchange IMF Archive Manager
I have written some ASP webpages to manage emails in the IMF Archive directory, and are looking for a few people to beta test them before I upload for general use. Regards Daryl Maunder Midnight Oil Computing I would be intrested in using this. We are currently deploying Exchange IMF. "Daryl Maunder" <dmaunder.nospam@midnightoil.nospam.com.nospam.au> wrote in message news:<OnA3vE5SEHA.1544@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>... > I have written some ASP webpages to manage emails in the IMF Archive > directory, and are looking for a few people to beta test them before I >...

Deployment manager can't see other domains and users
Hi, I have the following problem: the deployment manager utility can't see users in other domain. The crm installation is in a AD domain that trust in another domain. My problem is that cant' see and cant add any user from the other domain. Actually the AD account in the crm server is a domain admin account. Any suggestions in order to get the users from the other domain? I tried to create a user from the other doain in the crm server, but when this user tries to use the deployment manager tool, it olnly sees the licencing info but not the server and users folders. Any clue, w...

Integration Manager on 2003
Has anyone successfully ran Integration Manager on Server 2003? We run a centralized Great Plains setup using Terminal Server and have been told Integration Manager may have issues running on server 2003. Thanks for any input. GTM Greg, We are running GP 9.0 on Windows 2003 sp1 and IM is running fine. We have imported COA, inventory items, fixed allocations & journal entries without any problems directly on the server using Remote Desktop Processing. Hope this helps. Damian Greg wrote: > Has anyone successfully ran Integration Manager on Server 2003? We run a > centralized...

manage different e-mail acounts
I have four main e-mail accounts: one sbcyahoo, one g-mail, and two hotmail. How can I have all my e-mails from these various accounts to come to my outlook inbox? This is the first time I will be using Outlook. Version of Outlook? Are the hotmail accounts paid or premium accounts? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Aakash asked: | I have four main e-mail accounts: one sbcyahoo, one g-mail, and two | hotmail....

What happened to the Report Manager?
It works hand in hand with the Custom Views and now in 2003 I can't find any reference to it? Can anyone tell me what took this tools place? Thanks, -Monica Monica Report Manager was dropped in 2003. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;873209 How to install the Excel 2002 Report Manager add-in in Excel 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;291072 How to create multiple views, create a report, and print a report in Excel 2002 and Excel 2003 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:53:26 -0500, "MDavison" <amethystm@...

Project Accounting Collection Management Integration
For almost four years I have been asking to have the link between Collections Management and Project Accounting created. At one time I thought there was a problem report or suggestion out there but now I am told that the fix didn't make release 9.0 and that there isn't even a suggestion out there. The problem is that currently when you drill back on a biller document in Collections Management it takes you to the Receivables Transaction Inquiry Zoom window instead of the Billing Inquiry Zoom window. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds...

Contract Management Add-On
Can anyone recommend a good contract management add-on for MOSS 2007? We're looking for something with customizable workflows and alerts, and some good canned reports. Clients have Office 2003 and Mac:Office 2008. Any recommendations appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Drop tables in SQL 2008 Management Studio
How can I drop the tables in SQL 2008 Management Studio? I do not want to delete the database, but drop the tables so that I can import new data. Thanks in advance. John Open new query in SSMS and issue DROP TABLE tblname Make sure that the table does not have FK (Foreign Key) to reference or being referenced by another table "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A2EFAC4-737D-4A21-A0F6-313F3F943AB3@microsoft.com... > How can I drop the tables in SQL 2008 Management Studio? I do not want to > delete the database, but d...

Windows 7 Compliance: VB6 and Adhering to REstart Manager messages
Hi, How does one adhere in VB6 to Restart Manager messages. Here is some text that Microsoft provides in the WinQual tests for Win7. Would that be the Form_QueryUnload? If so, am I to just return False there or what is Microsoft expecting? Thanks, Sarah -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Some applications as part of their first launch display EULAs or auto update prompts, registration forms, etc. If your application performs in this way, it could be falsely ...

Help
When I create a task, is there a way for this task to automatically show up on the calendar? I can drag and drop the task on the calendar, but I'd like it to show up automatically. Thanks. No. Tasks and appointments/meetings/events are entirely different beasts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Tom_0127 asked: | When I create a task, is there a way for this task to a...

Have tasks automatically show up on calendar
Running SharePoint 2007 Is there a way to have items added to a task list automaically show up on the site's calendar? And if so, would I be able to edit the task by cliking on it from within the calendar? -- Richard ------=_NextPart_0001_F9B4ACB1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit This feature is not available OOB as the content type are different on both lists. However it might be possible to achieve it through SharePoint object model. Sharing in as is condition: You may be interested in http://intelligantt.blogspot.com/2009/01/viewing-...

How do I mark a task so that it is not a part of my evm calculatio
I am responsible for tracking projects that require deliverable reviews by the customer. I have to have that task in the project schedule with the associated time but do not want the task to count towards the EVM calculations for my company. Is there a way to mark the task so that the time is excluded? I am assuming that the resource for the task is set to $0 so that it won't show up in the financials, but am not 100% sure. I am using MSP 2003, but have access to MSP2007. Is there a resource for using EVM with MSP that anyone recommends? Thanks for your help. Doug ...

Manage DHCP
Hi, I would like to develop an application around DHCP Api. I've seen the MSDN doc about DHCP Server Management API and that's exactly what I'm looking for : Create, modify, and delete client leases, view DHCP subnets/scopes, create/delete reservations But all this is for C++ and I would like to use C#. I've found the old dhcpobjs COM, but I can't register it, and would prefer a solution using DllImport and structure declaration. So I've take a look at pinvoke.net but I can't really find a easy-to- use set of classes Can someone help me ? Thx, Fab...

Business Contact manager #14
When I installed Outlook 2003 Pro, It did not install the business contact manager. The BCM is a separate installation from the 2nd CD. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Tim asked: | When I installed Outlook 2003 Pro, It did not install the | business contact manager. ...

How do I email tasks to resources in Project 2007
I have just switched from Project 2000 to 2007 standard, how do I email resources with their tasks as in 2000? Pete, If you are using Project 2007 without Project Server I believe the workgroup email feature is not supported. -- Dominic Moss Projectability - Helping People achieve more with Microsoft Project Check the Downloads section on our Website for useful documents on both Project Management and Microsoft Project www.projectability.co.uk Why not subscribe to our monthly newsletter for hints tips and views http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v...

how do you show the task pane in office 2007
I have been trying to find the view task pane in Excel 2007. In 2003 when working on a workbook that has been loaded from SharePoint, the task pane automatically came on view, if it didn't, you could go to the "View" menu and tick the task pane option. Now when I open a 2003 SharePoint document the pane is not visible. Any suggestions on how to locate this option? Try typing this into Excel help: Import data from a SharePoint list "Vaughn" wrote: > I have been trying to find the view task pane in Excel 2007. > > In 2003 when working on ...

Bad filename error 52 (For HQ Manager)
Hi I upgraded my box to xp sp2 (from 2000). The database is not on that box. It is on windows SBS 2003 premium. Now when I log in to HQ I get this error upon HQ Manager startup (sometimes). Any clues? -- Regards Dan Levin This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0589_01C70A4D.671ECDA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dan, On the SBS server machine, you need to share the HQ and/or SO folders. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3...

Options grayed out
I'm running Outlook 02 with Office 2000 on Windows 2000. I'm trying to create a custom form and I can program better with VB than I can with VBS. Anyway, my Tools > Macro > Macros, Security & Visual Basic Editor are all grayed out. Additionally my Add-in Manager and Com Add-in buttons are grayed out. I'm guessing this was initially locked down by administrators, but I'm guessing there is a registry entry somewhere that will open this up. Most policies end up just editing the registry anyway. I found out how to gray out the Tools > Macro option, but not anythi...

Entourage:Task
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am used to Microsoft Outlook. I use the Task for my business. In Outlook after I had completed a task i could drag task into a completed task folder. I am having trouble figuring this out with new Entourage. Hope you can help. On 2/16/10 10:38 AM, safbig@officeformac.com wrote: > I am used to Microsoft Outlook. I use the Task for my business. In > Outlook after I had completed a task i could drag task into a > completed task folder. I am having trouble figuring this out with new > Entourage...

OL 2003: How to print the Created field in tasks?
When I print an Outlook 2003 task, the following fields get printed: Subject Status Percent Complete Total Work Actual Work Owner If a task has a Start Date, then it also gets printed. Interestingly, I created a custom field, which I call "Actor" and it also gets printed. However, I would like to print the Created field (which has the date the task was created). Advise please. ...

CRM 4.0
Hi All, I nedd to mapp more fields from CRM tasks to Outlook tasks and synchronize them in return e.g: - completition field - it isn't synchronized - new, customize fileds (bit fileds) added in CRM How can I resolve that? I will apreciate any help. Kind Regrds Lidia ...

Is this Conditional Sum task
I'm using Excel 97 :( Is there an easy route so that all entries in a {numbers} column, are converted to a figure that always divisible by "3" in this case ie the outer quantities of this particular product. Thanks a lot :rolleyes: -- fyrnetics ------------------------------------------------------------------------ fyrnetics's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=12558 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=381182 Hi TVT (tapping away in Surrey, myself), Do you want a formula? =INT([cellref]/3)*3...

need a Management Tool
Hi there, I am looking for an MSExchange management tool that allows me to manage, view, read, and edit mailboxes and traffic on Exchange. Something what allows us to watch the traffic and check/read e-mails on our Exchange Server as necessary Thanks You could take a look at tools from http://www.quest.com/. Or you can Google this. peter wrote: > Hi there, > > I am looking for an MSExchange management tool that allows me to manage, > view, read, and edit mailboxes and traffic on Exchange. Something what allows > us to watch the traffic and check/read e-mails on our E...

How to get "Task Pad" back in the view
In the "Calendar" view (when using daily view of calendar) I used to have "task pad" visible in the lower right section of the screen. Above it were calendar months - to the left of it was the daily calendar running top to bottom and at the very left was my "folder list". How can I get Task Pad to return? Thanks for your help. dl Close Outlook, Click Start, Run, enter OUTLOOK /CLEANVIEWS, click OK. "Denise Lessard" <deniselessard@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:014a01c35777$7683a6d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > In the "Calendar"...

Managing invites
If I send an invite out to 30 people for a meeting then I want to add 5 more to the event is there a way to do this without the original 30 getting another email about the event? I'm using Entourage on an Exchange server. Thank you, Marilyn Marilyn Doore wrote: > If I send an invite out to 30 people for a meeting then I want to add 5 more > to the event is there a way to do this without the original 30 getting > another email about the event? I'm using Entourage on an Exchange server. Assuming you're using Entourage 2008, open the event from your calendar...