target="_blank" for folder URL?

Hey folks,

    I have an email archiving application that runs off Exchange 2003 and
has a web interface. I made a default home page for the folder in Outlook,
which almost works. There must be some sort of security setting in Outlook
prevent the pop-up view of individual archived messages when called from the
archiving application's web page within Outlook. Everything works just fine
in IE and I can't figure out if this is indeed a security setting in
Outlook. I tried throttling down all security settings as a test and I still
experience the problem. Is there any way to make a folder's default home
page open IE, perhaps something similar to target ="_blank"?

Thanks,

Dave

target="_blank" for folder URL?
Hey folks, I have an email archiving application that runs off Exchange 2003 and has a web interface. I made a default home page for the folder in Outlook, which almost works. There must be some sort of security setting in Outlook prevent the pop-up view of individual archived messages when called from the archiving application's web page within Outlook. Everything works just fine in IE and I can't figure out if this is indeed a security setting in Outlook. I tried throttling down all security settings as a test and I still experience the problem. Is there any way to make a...

hyperlink target=_blank is not working
I send an email with a hyperlink that should open a new browser window not overwrite a window my user may have other plans for. It fails to do so. This is causing all kinds of headaches for my users. Is this a normal behavor or is there a setting I can have them change? Be aware that I am using target="_blank" in the <A></A> and not client script, nor do I want to use script. Thanks Will Anyone have an idea on this? Outlook 2002. It overwrites an existing IE window instead of opening a fresh one like target="_blank" should. Example: <A href=&q...