Syncronizing Outlook Contacts with Quick Books Pro #2

I am unable to get "home" addresses in Outlook Contacts
to show up in Quick Books Pro. Only the "business"
addresses show up. HELP!!!!

which version of outlook and did it ever sync all the addresses?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Curtis" <LearningEnabled@aol.com> wrote in message
> I am unable to get "home" addresses in Outlook Contacts
> to show up in Quick Books Pro. Only the "business"
> addresses show up. HELP!!!!

0
dianenws (1904)
12/3/2003 1:33:37 PM
Outlook 2002.  All of the Contacts sync'd, but not all of
their addresses. Only the "Business Addresses" sync'd,
not the "Home Addresses" (and 95% of my Contacts only
have "Home Addresses").

Guide)

>Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/
>
>Search for answers: http://groups.google.com
>Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups:
>http://groups.google.com/groups?
as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30

>"Curtis" <LearningEnabled@aol.com> wrote in message
>> I am unable to get "home" addresses in Outlook Contacts
>> to show up in Quick Books Pro. Only the "business"
>> addresses show up. HELP!!!!
>

>.

It was probably designed to only sync business addresses - unless it maps to
different fields. I know the field names changed between two versions of
outlook. Does QB have a forum you can ask in?

The only solution I'm aware of is exporting the contacts to Excel and either
renaming or rearranging the fields so the home address is in the business
address field and importing back into outlook.

--

> Outlook 2002.  All of the Contacts sync'd, but not all of
> their addresses. Only the "Business Addresses" sync'd,
> not the "Home Addresses" (and 95% of my Contacts only
> have "Home Addresses").

0
dianenws (1904)

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Highlighting cells #2
Excel 2007 sp1 with vista 32 business sp1 Background: When you highlight multiple non-contigious cells (i.e. hold the control key down and select several cells that are not connected) Excel highlights the selected cells in light blue. Problem: This light blue does not show at all on many projectors. In some case you can adjust the color temp and this helps. We do hundreds of presentation in North America each year and can not control what projection equipment we will be using. Requested solution: I would change the light blue background that is applied to selected cells to some other colo...

Store Operations crashes when viewing journal (F4) on register 2.
We have two registers, register 1 is the main machine where the database is located and register 2 is networked into it. Whenever you try to view the journal (F4) on register 2, the program crashes and gives this message just before closing: Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Install a default windows printer on register 2 - even if it's just something like the print to fax or MS Office Document...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Address book updating...

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k