Synchronising using Office online

I'm using Office Online to synchronise Calendar and Contacts between two
instances of Outlook 2007.
The categories I set up on the main instance have all been transferred OK to
the second instance, apart from the colours.
How do I get the colours in the second instance to match the category
colours in the first installation?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

"Gordon" <gordonbparker@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm using Office Online to synchronise Calendar and Contacts between two
> instances of Outlook 2007.
> The categories I set up on the main instance have all been transferred OK
> to the second instance, apart from the colours.
> How do I get the colours in the second instance to match the category
> colours in the first installation?

Sorted - from another post. I copied the items into the default personal
folders calendar, then upgraded to color categories by right-clicking on
Personal Folders and choosing Properties.
Then unchecked Calendar, leaving just the Office Online calendar checked.

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level