switch users without closing program

Hi,

Is there a way to switch profiles without closing Outlook
2002?

Thanks,

Duane

Darn Programming
I am trying to finish writing some simple program. My problem is that when I try and change the arguement from SELECTION CHANGE to CHANGE, it doesn't work. Can someone help? Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("B3").Value = 2 Then Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("F3") = Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("F4").Value End Sub My second problem is that I would like my data rather than appearing in a cell, appear in a TEXT BOX. What do I do? Bull, Selection change gets fired when you click a...

terminstall.cmd won't add more than 1 user.
I have just installed Microsoft CRM 3.0 Desktop client on a 2003 Terminal Server using the instructions provided in hte CRM Desktop Client For outlook Windows Server 2003 Terminal Server. I installed it for the first user using the terminstall.cmd file and it worked. However when I try to install for another user It runs but does not install. If I go into their app data folder and open the terminstall log file I get the following message: ============== Starting CRM For Outlook TS Configurator Thu 09/07/2006 02:48 PM ================== Microsoft CRM 3.0 Client for Outlook is already installe...

Macro to close GP 10.0
Hello, I've read lots of posts on how to use a macro to close GP - which worked great for me in versions older than GP 10.0. But, I have not been able to duplicate the ability to close GP 10.0 using a macro. I've tried to create a macro where the only thing it does is close GP 10.0 and I still couldn't get it to work. Thanks in advance!! Jeffrey, In version 10, the macro command for exiting the application changed a bit. Include the following in your macro: # DEXVERSION=10.0.193.0 2 2 CommandExec form BuiLtin command cmdQuitApplication That should do it! -- MG.- Ma...

why does my word program not have a thesaurus
it says i do not have a thesaurus either english or canadian. why? Hi wildflower, Why indeed! Word comes with one, which you can usually access by selecting a word and pressing Shift-F7. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "wildflower" <wildflower@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1088E952-4566-4A28-8809-A51DC92A652B@microsoft.com... > it says i do not have a thesaurus either english or canadian. why? ...

Close Application
Hi all, I am running a MFC application using threads. The prog. is running fine. It is multithreaded prog. hence one thread wait for another. When I kill the process from TASK MANAGER, my prog's ExitInstance didn't get called. I want to do some cleanup. where should I put that cleanup code? Please help me Would it be presumptuous to ask why you have to kill your app using task manager rather than pushing the close button in the top right hand corner of the app? "Suriya" <aktersuriya@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1129274033.213757.249570@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups...

Allow for user-defined labels to be changed in Customer Addresses
In Customer Address Maintenance, I would like to change the labels for the user defined fields using a setup and not using modifier. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default....

Anyone going to switch to Quicken?
Fortunately I do not have the Passport problem. Somehow I turned off the Passport option sometime ago. Dumb luck. But the situation for those of you who have the problem is terrible and inexcusable. Assuming the problem gets corrected in the next 24 hours will any of you switch to Quicken? Can Quicken convert Money files? I do not use Money bill pay---I use Schwabs. I do download daily my various account balances however. I have been using Money ever since it came out. Good luck. Thre is nothing out there that gives me more confidence in Quicken than Microsoft. Why switch. Just a l...

Switching to WINVER >= 5
Hello everyone! In order to utilize some MFC/language features, the WINVER macro should been defined to have value >= 0x500. I have VC++ 6.0, which says something like "The VC++ 6 was designed before Win98 and Win2000, therefore in order to switch to the next windows version-related version it is necessary to download the latest headers from the Microsoft site. Where to get that upgrade? I installed VC++ 6.0 SP5 - it did not help. Thank you all, Mike In article <vANCc.13047$w07.11805@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>, mfaynberg@earthlink.net says... > Hello everyone! >...

Moving users to a new mailbox
Good afternoon, I have three Exchange 2003 server. One front-end server and the others are back-end servers. I have to move some users from one back-end server to the other. Will I have to update Outlook after doing this? What about OWA? Will that continue to work as well? TIA, Ray Outlook and OWA should manage the mailbox move transparently. Make the move, while the user is not in Outlook/OWA then when they next logon in it should be done. Nue "Ray Jette" <rjette@mestek.com> wrote in message news:e8ON3HLPGHA.3896@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Good afternoon, > ...

Network programming
There are two applications A and B running on HP-UNIX. They both use OTS/9000, XTI to communicate each other. Now i have to write another application to replace A on windows platform, but i cannot find any MFC class or window API for me to communicate with application B. Is there any lib or class like XTI for me to wite the application so that i can communicate with application B? Thank you Unless your willing to pay for the XTI libraries for Windows NT, your going to have to write a "compatible" one yourself. You could try searching MSDN for programming with streams but I wou...

Can I get words to switch places without having to do it by hand?.
Can I get words to switch places without having to do it by hand? I have a worksheet with 2300 names and addresses in rows. However, I need the name column to read Last Name first. It doesn't. For clarification....It reads John Doe & I need it to read Doe John. I inherited this worksheet & alot of others like it & would prefer not to have to retype them all. Thanks Hi Miss Cringle, This will split everything at the first space so if any of your names have a first and middle name you will need a different approach. With your names in A1 down, put this in B1 and drag down...

SA vs Power User
Is there a list anywhere that would indicate to me what functions must be done by the SA vs what can be done by a Power User? -- Aimee Crowe Christian Homes, Inc. Budgets & Reporting Accountant Aimee, Microsoft SQL Server systems administrator (sa) administrative user is created by default when SQL Server is first installed. sa, by default, has access to perform all database and administration operations in SQL Server and it is a member of the public and sysadmin server roles and cannot be removed from such roles. On the other hand, power users are actually what you make them, sin...

Open a form, Go to specific record without filtering the form
I have a continuous form that i use to filter particular records on a unique ID (FNID). On this continuous form i have a button that opens another form allowing the user to edit the specific record. The second form opens and is filtered on the selected record using the following code: On Error GoTo Err_cmdHistory_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "frm_Footnote" stLinkCriteria = "[FNID]=" & Me![FNID] DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria Exit_cmdHistory_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdHistory_Click: MsgBox...

No save prompt when closing workbook
Excel no longer prompts me to save when exiting/closing even when I make changes. This just started happening yesterday. It always prompted me before. ...

Move user's mailbox store
Hello, Sometime ago we moved all of our users to a new exchange server. Unfortunately I am noticing we have 2 users , when looking in Exchange General properties, their mailbox store is pointed to the old server. How would I change that to the correct server? thanks! Sean it would appear those mailboxes did not get moved...have you tried again to move them? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Sean" <nomail@here.com> wrote in message news:%23$u63PN3GHA.2096@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Sometime ago we moved all of our users to a new exchange server. > Unfortun...

Restrict Users & Share 1 Address
Hi, I have a few different questions... 1) I would like to only certain users to be able to send external e-mail. How do i restrict this and allow it? 2) We have staf that share a role and recieve e-mail as a distribution group, the only issue is when they send a mail to reply it has their own reply address and then we loose track of the progress. Can multiple users share one reply address? and of so or not how can i do this or how have others resolved this? You can restrict external e-mail at the internet gateway. Create a DL and restrict the members of the DL from sending. Add/re...

how differentiate between 3 closely spaced lines in excel graph
How do i change the excel chart features such that the 3 series /lines i have are spaced further apart when displayed in a line graph. I think it must be something to do with scales but tried variations to no effect. Thanks Mike Hi, Changing the y axis Minimum and maximum scale values may help. But not if the actual values are very similar and span a large range. Double click the y axis and on the scale tab enter alternative min/max values. Cheers Andy CookeMJ wrote: > How do i change the excel chart features such that the 3 series /lines i have > are spaced further apart when ...

Scatter chart without connecting lines?
Could someone please help me out with my XY (Scatter) Chart? I've use the wizard (want to get it right then make a macro) and chosen the dat points connected by a smoothed line type. Using the data below with the Perc on the Y axis and the Dates acros the bottom, I can plot the data points correctly for each series bu they do not show the connecting line. Can someone please tell me ho to make these lines connected? Or even how I go about using a lin graph to display the data below? Thanks greatly in advance :) Batty Perc Series1 Series2 0 1/11/2004 11/11/2004 5 1...

How to check who are the users created the GL transactions?
I would like to know how to find which GP users enterred the GL transaction. There are many users can created the same type journal transactions, and i wish to investigate on which users created for some of the transactions. Many thanks in advance. IN account transactions SmartList, add 'User who posted' to the smartlist. This will tell you who posted the transaction, not necessarily who created it. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your gptip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com To know who created what/when you ...

A Complete multithreaded console program that is using several app domains
Hi! Here I have a console program that is creating 5 app domain running an exe in each one. Now assume that I want to run 5 exe files called Foo.exe. If I instead only created one app domain and started 5 threads running the Foo.exe in each thread which solution od these two would be the best choice ? I would say that using 5 app domain running an exe in each would be th ebest solution. Do you agree with me ? using System; using System.Threading; public class MyApp { private int sleepTime = 1000; private AppDomain appDom; private Thread appThrd; p...

Stop user items sharing after they have left company
Hi, We have a SBS 2003 server with Exchange 2003 SP 1. We have recently disabled 3 of our users, but their names and stuff still comes up in peoples shared calendars. Is there a way to stop these users from still sharing now that they are gone from the company? Cheers! Jamie Without knowing more detail, you probably need to purge these mailboxe with the System Manager to completely remove them from Exchange -- thogar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- thogarr's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=185 View this thread: http://ww...

user form
Hi, i am a new user on excel VBA. 1)I know we create a user form in visual basic editor, but how do we show it in the workbooks. 2)can we edit an existing form and how do we do it? 3)is there a any way we can import a form from access to excel? I have create a database in access but now want to convert to excel due to numerous calculations require? "hngo" <hngo@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:074867B1-0B16-4796-99A4-8032648CA886@microsoft.com... > i am a new user on excel VBA. > > 1)I know we create a user form in visual basic editor, but h...

How to find your program's IP address
WORD wVersionRequested; WSADATA wsaData; char name[255]; CString ip; PHOSTENT hostinfo; wVersionRequested = MAKEWORD( 2, 0 ); if ( WSAStartup( wVersionRequested, &wsaData ) == 0 ) { if( gethostname ( name, sizeof(name)) == 0) { if((hostinfo = gethostbyname(name)) != NULL) { ip = inet_ntoa (*(struct in_addr*)*hostinfo->h_addr_list); } } WSACleanup(); } ....Assuming you've only one IP, ip is your IP. ...

How to find the response from user on prompt
How can I get what the user response is when attempting to delete a worksheet using a macro - ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete When I try to delete a worksheet, a prompt box "Data may exist in the sheet(s) selected for deletion. To permanently delete the date, press Delete. The user can then select Delete or Cancel, basically I want the macro to know what the user has selected ...

Opening and Closing Programs or Files May Be Slow
I am using Excel 2002 and it takes a minute or two to open spreadsheets. Is there a way to increase the load time? I am also seeing my spreadsheet toggle in size, there are three users with different versions of Excel; XP,97&2002. the size of the file may go from 20mbs to 6mbs. What is the cause for this?? Thank you. ...