switch identity #4

Need to recover my 2nd identity (Outlook Express) in Outlook 2003. Main
identity works fine. Are there identities in Outlook 03.
0
Kilgour (1)

No, only profiles.  What do you mean that you need to "recover" your
identity?  Outlook has no need for identities.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Stu Kilgour asked:

| Need to recover my 2nd identity (Outlook Express) in Outlook 2003.
| Main identity works fine. Are there identities in Outlook 03.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Filtered Lookups
Hi, I wanted to filter values in one lookup (Lkup2 ) based on the selection made in another lookup (Lkup1) Is there a way I can achieve this without 1 - going for any paid products or 2 - modifying the CRMWeb\_controls\lookup\lookupsingle.aspx page Thank you very much Check this out, it has it http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=634508DC-1762-40D6-B745-B3BDE05D7012&displaylang=en Have a look here: http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/35418198/how-to-restrick-a-lookup.aspx this thread was about filtering the lookup of "primary contact" to contacts ...

SBS, SQL 2008 & CRM 4
In November I would like to upgrade my Small Business Server from 2003 R2 Premium (with SQL 2005 and CRM 4) to SBS 2008 Premium. It looks like SQL Server 2008 Small Business Edition is what ships with SBS. I've looked around the internet and it looks like CRM 4 is supposed to work with SQL 2008 - but not small business edition? Can anyone confirm this?? ...

Outlook 2000 - XP upgrade
I have Win ME and had Office 2000. I just upgraded to Office XP. Now when I start Outlook, I get a message "Error in registry .... clean Shutdown.... Microsoft Exchange 4.0 not found" or words to that effect. I cancel this message, it reappears, so I cancel again and again and again (four times in total) and eventually Outlook fires up. How do I fix this? When you did the install did you "upgrade" or removed the original and then did a complele install? Anyway, go to start, settings, control panel. Double click on MAIL. Once the window is open do you see anything rela...

conversion #4
I have been using incredimail and now want to use outlook is there away I can import my messages into outlook. Was able to import contacts but not past email messages any suggestions. ...

Email Signatures #4
When I receive an email with an animated .gif, as part of the signature, the ..gif tiles across the entire email; making it unreadeable. Is there a way to stop this? =?Utf-8?B?dGhlYm9i?= <thebob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:F0C0DC0F-B91D-42AB-95F4-AF99257CB815@microsoft.com: > When I receive an email with an animated .gif, as part of the > signature, the .gif tiles across the entire email; making it > unreadeable. Is there a way to stop this? > Tell the people who send them to you to knock it off. :-) Or you could switch the format to "Plain Text"...

IF Statements #4
Hi there. I have been working on an IF statement and would like to know if you are able to add font colour as a result. For example,=IF,(G9<=4,"font.colour.Blue","font.colour.Red"). If someone knows the answer it would be greatly appriciated!! Many Thanks Shelley, You can do that with conditional formatting Format|Conditional Formatting select Formula Is And use your formula =G9<=4 and select a format with a blue font Then either use a second criteria for the alternative when G9>4 or leave that as the basic cell format. PC "Shelley" &...

Removing spaces from text #4
I'm in excel and i have a bunch of text data that has an extra space at the end of the text on the right hand side for each cell. Is there any easy way to remove this space? Use the TRIM() function. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "lj" <lj@spu.edu> wrote in message news:1144876429.220961.309040@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I'm in excel and i have a bunch of text data that has an extra space at > the end of the text on the right hand side for each cell. Is there any > easy way to remove this space? > I tried using that function but the results st...

POPTYPE and APPYTYPE with value of 4
POP10500 contains fields called APPYTYPE (Apply Type) and POPTYPE (POP Type). I suspect there are other purchasing files as well that contains these fields. Using Tools - Resource Descriptions - Tables I was able to find out what the values of these fields when their value is 1, 2 or 3. However, I have a number of files that have a value of 4 in both of these fields. Does anyone know what a value of 4 signifies? I have searched the Discussion Group posts and KnowledgeBase articles but have been unable to locate an explanation of this. Also, Accolade Publication's Information Flow a...

Permissions for using Report Wizard in MS CRM 4
Hi, We 've created some custom security roles. They seem to have all the permissions they for running the Report Wizard. (core records -> all permissions on reports are "green") However, we keep running into the "Unsufficient permissions" error message. Can anyone tell me what security setting is controlling the use of Report Wizard ?? For the moment, only our System Administrators can make use of Report Wizard. Thanx for any help !!! Wim Hi, We are also having the same problem. Our users are able to access reports and view pre-created ones, but are unabl...

Copying formulas #4
I understand how the copying of formulas works and how athe $ hepls to maintain either the column or the row. My question is can you reverse the procedure. Copying a formula to the right will change the row number instead of the column number and copying down will change the column. Is this possible? Here's an example: =3DINDIRECT(CHAR(64+ROW(A1))&COLUMN(L1)) This is equivalent to =3DA12, but if you copy it across it will bring values from A13, A14, A15 etc. If you copy it down it will bring values from A12, B12, C12, D12 etc., but this will only work up to column Z. You ca...

How do you install help for excel 4.0 macros in Office 2003?
The download center says to download Excel 2000 Help File: Running Excel 4.0 Macros, but when I try to runit it says that no Windows 2000 installation is detected (logical, since I'm running 2003). The run then terminates. I guess they still haven't fixed this bug in the installer package. The help file for XL2000 that I have works OK with XL2002. I don't know about 2003, but if you post your email address, I can sent it to you. When you get it, search for the existing (stub) file of the same name (I think it's XLMACRO.CHM) and replace that file with the full file. On Wed...

Dates #4
I am charting by dates, but am not consistent on gathering info. I have info from 9/31/2002, 12/31/04 2/4/5, 4/1/5, 4/18/5 and from then on info every two weeks or so. But I need them to show up with the correct time intervals in between. It should be a long way from 9/31/2002 to 12/31/04 and shorter times from 9/1/6 to 9/15/6 to 10/1/6. Is there away to have the chart picture the actual time line with correct distances in between? Hi, If those values where actual dates then the chart should attempt to plot them as a Time series , which would give you the proportional gaps between...

multiple email identities

Outlook 2003 Command Line Switches
Hello, I was trying to use some command line switches when starting Outlook to create a new message and I received an error when combining a few switches. This worked in opening a new message with an attachment: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Outlook.Exe" /c IPM.Note /a "Foo.Pdf" /NoPollMail This worked in opening a new mail message with the TO name filled in: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Outlook.Exe" /c IPM.Note /m john@abc.com /NoPollMail However, when I tried to combine the /a and /m, I received an error about Command Line ...

product key #4
I have a product key for microsoft office which I purchased for my pc several months back. I am now trying to use that same product key to register office on my mac (office was pre-installed). Where do I enter in this product key in the mac office trial software in order for me to get full access? In article <1190872643.026720.79220@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, jaime825@gmail.com wrote: > I have a product key for microsoft office which I purchased for my pc > several months back. I am now trying to use that same product key to > register office on my mac (office was pre...

Customization Guide #4
I have downloaded the CustomizationGuide.chm. when I try to open it, get an popup telling me that I "Cannot open the file" Has anyone had the same problem befor Thanks for your help, Manuel It's a security warning, I think because of active content in the CHM, don't remember exactly. There should be a check box on the dialog that says "Don't warn me about this file" - check it and try reopening the CHM and it should work. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- P...

excel will not open #4
when i try to open excel it starts to open (the 'welcome' dialog is displayed) but then it just goes away and excel is never loaded See some things to try on Chip's site........ http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "pucmann" wrote: > when i try to open excel it starts to open (the 'welcome' dialog is > displayed) but then it just goes away and excel is never loaded ...

LecTecmL Mailer Version 4.0
Now available in LecTecmL Mailer Version 4.0 Windows 7/Vista Users export filtered emails to Windows Live Mail/Windows Mail easily preserving LesTecML folder structure. Details http://www.lestec.com.au Les Moull ...

Congratulations! This has been a MEB-free newsgroup for 4 weeks.
We all deserve a pat on the back. This has been a MEB-free workplace for over 4 weeks - practically the entire month of June. As Microsoft turns off it's usenet server and removes this newsgroup from it's server, we have seen the last of Maurice Edward Brahier and as this group continues to exist outside of Microsoft we will never again see him post to this group. The fact that he has been a fraud and not a real user of Windows 98 for many months if not years probably has something to do with that. His incoherent and rambling posts, written in a particularly obtuse form ...

Rename Exchange Server #4
Is there anyway I can rename my Exchange server without affecting it? How should I do this or what is the alternative? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q155269 - got it. "AMP" <amp@msn.com> wrote in message news:eRrKwZRfGHA.3488@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there anyway I can rename my Exchange server without affecting it? How > should I do this or what is the alternative? > Don't do it! It will make you cry. "AMP" <amp@msn.com> wrote in message news:eRrKwZRfGHA.3488@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there anyw...

Problem in MS CRM 4.0 with Expand/Collapse on a SSRS 2008 report
Hello, I'm working on a SSRS report wich is deployed in a IFRAME in MS CRM 4.0. The deployement works, the report is available in the IFRAME. I have two linked problems, in my opinion: The function Expand/Collapse works in SSRS, but not in my CRM's IFRAME. The report contains parameters. Changing their values doesn't work in MS CRM, but do work in SSRS viewer and in the report manager. In my CRM report, I see the '+' (for expanding), and when I click on it, the page is reloaded, but nothing changes (it didn't expand). I've noticed that a javascript error is ...

Tracking shared records in 4.0
Anyone know if 4.0 version has the ability to track shared records easier than 3.0? thanks none so far. but you can try the SDK "Bernardina" <dl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03B6F61B-C105-47E7-8E25-FD2B946D6FEF@microsoft.com... > Anyone know if 4.0 version has the ability to track shared records easier > than 3.0? > thanks ...

3GB Switch
I have Dell Server with 4GB of RAM on which I need to Install Exchange 2003 Enterprise on Windows 2003 SP1 Standard. I have added the 3GB Switch & my boot.ini file " multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Windows Server 2003, Standard" /noexecute=optout /fastdetect /3GB /USERVA=3030" in a single line. Pl. let us know whether noexecute=optout & 3GB /USERVA=3030 is right or we need to change something. -- Regards, Ahmad M. Zahoory E-mail: ahmad.zahoory@gmail.com Check your settings against this article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823440 "Ah...

Relationship mapping help (CRM 4.0)
Hi, I've created a new field in Lead and Account sections. The idea is that the user creates a lead and fills in this text field (nvarchar, length 25). I've edited the relationship mapping from Lead to Account so the related field in Account is filled in when the Lead is converted to an Account. I also want the field editable in the Account form so that it can be altered later on. I've created 4 new fields in both Lead and Account (all are simple text fields), and 3 of them work but the 4th mapping doesn't. I get the error message asking me to check a list of things but...