Subject Spell Check

How do I set Outlook 2002 (SP-2) to spell check the
subject line when I hit F7 to force a spell check?
Please advise!

Thanks.

~jl
0
anonymous (74722)

YOu can't - it will only spell-check the message body.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, J. E. Lewis asked:

| How do I set Outlook 2002 (SP-2) to spell check the
| subject line when I hit F7 to force a spell check?
| Please advise!
|
| Thanks.
|
| ~jl

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Need to set up an "AND" rule for 2 words in subject
Hi everyone, I've been using Outlook 2003 for a couple of months now, and prior to that I had been using Outlook Express. One thing I can't seem to do in Outlook (that was very easy to do in OE) is configure a basic rule using "AND" between words in a condition. For example, I want to redirect my Amazon Marketplace emails to my Amazon Marketplace folder. These emails will be from different senders, but will all usually have the words "Amazon" and "Marketplace" somewhere in the subject - but not necessarily in an exact phrase, since I sometimes get emai...

Create A Batch Recovery Routine For Printing Payroll Checks
There is no easy recovery if the system crashes after you have printed payroll checks but before you have run the Post Checks Routine. A recovery should be created like other posting routines in GP do. See Case ID 8916432 for description of what happened to us. Support was able to duplicate it by simulating a crash after checks printed, but before they were posted. Payroll is too important to not have a gracefull way of recovering when the system crashes. Luckily my problem only involved a run for a single check. It would be a nightmare to fix if this had been on our regular payr...

Spell Check #21
How do I gey a spell checker to work with my outlook? I have corel and word perfect. I just can't figure out how to link the two together anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I gey a spell checker to work with my outlook? I > have corel and word perfect. I just can't figure out how > to link the two together Outlook typically uses Word's shared spell checker, but there are a few third-party commerciall available spell checkers that support Outlook.. Corel and WordPerfect are not among them, as far as I kno...

CHECK BOX #2
HI All I have a check box linked to cell I6 when checked it returns TRUE when unchecked it returns FALSE how can i change this to say YES instead of true and NO instead of FALSE Use an IF formula in another cell to read the cell-link and return the desired outcome. For example, Put in J16: =IF(I16=TRUE,"YES","NO") -- Rgds Max xl 97 -- Please respond, in newsgroup xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com --- "JInx" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3AE9C9B-9F59-4A3D-B030-162AB158D111@microsoft.com... > HI All, > > I h...

Formula for checking duplicate numbers
I have to record apt unit numbers in separate columns. I could up to 20 or 30 columns. My problem is apt unit numbers being entered multiple times. Is there something that can check for duplicate numbers and let me know? Thanks If the columns are in a contiguous block then it's fairly easy. If the columns are scattered around the sheet then it could be complicated. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Ron" <sid2059@gmail.com> wrote in message news:536C7D2B-1E76-4D18-AEF2-032FF55C894E@microsoft.com... >I have to record apt unit numbers in separate columns...

Checks won't print
Hi all, I have Money Deluxe & Business 2003, i have 4 checks to print and it don't show you have checks to prints, but there is 4 to be printer. i found article 31337 and i run this repair but no luck. Any ideas ?? Melvin Edward ...

range checking #2
hi i have a worksheet with a lot of data on it column A contains the date column B contains an area column C contains the fault column D contain a quantity A B C D 1/4/04 stores damaged 10 7/4/04 bins rust 60 what i want to do is return quantity for a date range(one week) that is both damaged and in the stores or any other combination there are 10 areas and 12 faults plus 52 weeks this is a lot of formulas anyone got any ideas how i can ...

how do you remove the crm tracking reference in email subject lin
The vanilla v3.0 app adds a crm tracking reference into the subject line of outbound email, how do you prevent the crm track being sent with outbound mail to customers? -- colin mann, hawes signs on the crm web server as an administrator go to Settings - Organization settings - System Settings - Email Tracking ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Colin Mann Hawes Signs" <ColinMannHawesSigns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D236297D-128C-45CA-B99A-5A51AF13B865@microsoft.com... > The vanil...

Hiding Control BAsed on Check Box
I have a check box control on a form, "Complaint", which when unchecked I want the ComplaintClosed memo control greyed out. If Complaint is checked I then want the ComplaintClosed control to be visible and a message box to display. I have used the following code, but the ComplaintClosed control will only do as it should when I go to another recoed and then return to the current record. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Private Sub Form_Current() If Me!Complaint = 0 Then Me!ComplaintClosed.Enabled = False Else Me!ComplaintClosed.Enabled = True MsgBox "Compl...

Rules wizard / e-mail organization / subject line is blank
I would like to write a rule to permanently delete e-mail messages when the subject line is blank. I use Rules Wizard often & usually successfully, but I've not been able to make this rule. Using the "delete by subject" option, I have entered a blank space, a blank space in quotation marks, just the quotation marks, etc. Anyone know how to write this rule? b ...

Check box help please!
I have form that I am working on that has approximately 120 check boxes (I used the forms check boxes). I read previous threads about creating a macro to clear out the checks, which I have done successfully, but I would like the macro to do one more thing ... After clearing out all of the checks, I would like it to place checks on a range of check boxes. I thought I could use the following script, but it doesn't work when the sheet is protected. Sub UnCheckBox() With Sheet1 ..CheckBoxes.Value = False Range("N55:N209").Select Selection.Replace What:="FALSE", R...

Check to see if entire string is UpperCase?
I know I can check if an individual character is uppercase If X Like "[A-Z]" but is there a way to check if a string of indeterminate length is all uppercase? if ucase(myStr) = mystr then 'it looks the same as uppercase But if your string looks like: myStr = "7!@#$_-==--" Then upper/lower case doesn't really make sense. msnyc07 wrote: > > I know I can check if an individual character is uppercase If X Like "[A-Z]" > but is there a way to check if a string of indeterminate length is all > uppercase? -- Dave P...

locks in spell check
My outlook 2k IMO is suddenly locking in spell check. Any fixes Thanks CR ...

Outlook Express 6 Spell Check
For some reason, on Outlook Express 6 when creating email, when I try to check email spelling I get error message "An Error Occured While Spelling Was Being Checked". Anybody got any suggestions. Thanks This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.publi...

Excel-spelling
Help, How can I stop a worksheet from being automatically corrected. I input a name (ex. Karmelo) and the program automatically replaces the name with Carmel. This problem just started to happen. Please reply, this is an IMPORTANT spreadsheet. Thanks, Ez, This is the autocorrect feature. Choose Tools -> AutoCorrect. To disable completely uncheck "Replace text as . . . " To remove specific entries find them in the Replace : With section, select and delete them. Dan E "Ez" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0d6101c3a9f4$5defd920$...

Certain subject lines are rejected. How can I fix this?

make checks on the fly a double entry through accounts payable
with checks on the fly the step of posting to accounts payable is bypassed and this creates an out of balance issue between the cash account and the GL cash account ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Ne...

From and subject lines
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange how do i get the from and subject together on the same line. right now the subject is below the from and date. i have searched everywhere and cant figure out how to change this. please help. thanks. On 2010-03-25 10:13:41 -0400, global@officeformac.com said: > how do i get the from and subject together on the same line. right now > the subject is below the from and date. i have searched everywhere and > cant figure out how to change this. please help. thanks. I'm...

Customizing the Subject entity
Hi I've managed to customize "cases" - they are now called "objectives". But although the "subject" entity is listed as customizable, everything is grayed out and I can't rename it. Can anyone help? Thanks -- Mike Bristol, UK CRM user www.crmuser.blogspot.com ...

Payroll Void Checks
I have voided several payroll checks in the month after the checks were issued. Now my gross wages do not balance with my futa and suta wages. Is this normal? Should we void in the next month? ...

Force a 'Subject' entry
Hi, Can I set Outlook 2002 up so that it requires a mandatory entry in the Subject field. I want it so that the email will not send until a Subject is specified. Hope someone can help Regarsd Tommy Addison There is no such feature, but you can build it in with a little Outlook 2000/2002 VBA code: Private Sub Application_ItemSend _ (ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean) If Item.Subject = "" Then Cancel = True MsgBox "Please fill in the subject before sending.", _ vbExclamation, "Missing Subject" End If End Sub -- ...

Spell check ain't working at all. All settings seem to be correct
Any ideas? Incorrectly spelled words are no longer underlined in red as I type and when I do a spell check, these words are not noticed either. Box in Language setting saying "do not check spelling or grammar" is unchecked. As far as I am aware, all other settings are as they should be. I am using Microsoft Office Word 2007. Thanks in advance for any advice. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor -...

"Spam" in the Outlook Subject Line
Every email I send or receive has the word SPAM in the subject line - even when I send an email to myself. The word does not show in the subject line when writing an email. How do I get rid of this problem? Thanks I suspect you have a 3rd party program installed that watches what is sent (e.g. antivirus, antispam) or something is fishy on the server side. "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:edf001c43d26$40ef1b40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Every email I send or receive has the word SPAM in the > subject line - even when I send an email to myse...

How to check region ?
How do I check / confirm which region my version of money is for ? Subject: Re: Money 2001 to 2004 upgrade From: "Bob Peel, MVP" <Bob_Peel@kiandra.freeserve.co.uk> Sent: 8/9/2003 7:46:26 AM Nope. Your problem is that you must stick within geographic region when upgrading. i.e. US > US or UK > UK. So if you are currently using a UK version of M2001 then you must wait until the UK version of M2004 is released - the US version on sale and as a trial won't do. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/de...

Spell Checker Error
Sorry for the cross-posting but I wasn't sure what the best group is to send this to. I just got a new PC and upgraded the WindowsXP installation there to WindowsXP Pro. I have Office 97 installed and am using Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1123. My spell checker works great in Microsoft Word, but when I run it in Outlook Express I get a warning message If I run the Spell Checker manually while I'm in the New Message window, I get the error "An error occurred while the spelling was being checked." If I let the Spell Check run automatically when I send a message, I get the erro...