Subject Line Missing #2

I know this has been addressed before I did search the gruop and all
say I need to click view the change message header but when I open new
message I have no view button ?

Please help

Thanks

Check the View menu not button. See if there's a Message Header option on
that menu

"Bill" <skiracer105@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I know this has been addressed before I did search the gruop and all
> say I need to click view the change message header but when I open new
> message I have no view button ?

0
vince8328 (2733)
10/6/2005 8:55:15 PM
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
> Check the View menu not button. See if there's a Message Header option on
> that menu
>
> "Bill" <skiracer105@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I know this has been addressed before I did search the gruop and all
> > say I need to click view the change message header but when I open new
> > message I have no view button ?

When I click on the "View"  I see

go to
outlook bar
folder list
show folder page
tool bars
status bar

Check the View menu in an open message.

> When I click on the "View"  I see
>
> go to
> outlook bar
> folder list
> show folder page
> tool bars
> status bar

0
vince8328 (2733)
10/6/2005 10:54:02 PM
Thanks, I didn't have the view menu on open messages but after adding
that I was able to fix it

Thanks Again

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
> Check the View menu in an open message.
>
> "Bill" <skiracer105@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > When I click on the "View"  I see
> >
> > go to
> > outlook bar
> > folder list
> > show folder page
> > tool bars
> > status bar

ODMA obsolete? #2
Is ODMA (Open Document Management API) obsolete? ...

error message 0x8007007E #2
I can't get mail exchange in Outlook 2003 because of this error message. I'm trying to set up a new mail account. Hi Sueh2, please read all about the failure here, http://www.updatexp.com/0x8007007E.html -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Sueh2" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:17b701c46f46$4cb01ae0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I can't get mail exchange in Outlook 2003 because of this > error message. I'm trying to ...

Freeze Panes #2
Using Excel 2002 (10.4524.4219) SP-2 While using Freeze Panes view to compare columns, after scrolling down a ways the cursor blips to the left. The freeze is still in place, but the cursor goes wild. Anyone else have this irritating problem and, hopefully, the solution? Thanks! P. J. ...

Data Migration Framework #2
Hello, somebody can migrate email with DMF ???... somebody can put a sample off record in DMF table's fopr email migration... My problem is that the email was migrated but the Sender and To is blank on MS CRM... so the field Regarding Off is empty en MS CRM... thanks a lot ... Marcos Paione ...

Receiving duplicate emails #2
For some reason one of the email accounts in Outlook received duplicate emails from certain people. It does not happen with all senders but it does happen every time they send a message. Can someone point me towards the solution? I've checked the mail and there is only one "TO:" and no "cc" or "bcc". Thanks in advance, John Hi, It's best to tell the sender what is happening. In most cases, it is the sender's fault. They might have something wrong with their mail server. Injexion Thanks, but that's not the case here. I have a pre-fetch m...

What is Money For ? #2
We will never see an end of ructions, we will never have a sane and steady administration until we gain an absolutely clear conception of money. I mean an absolutely not an approximately clear conception. I can, if you like, go back to paper money issued in China in or about A.D. 840, but we are concerned with the vagaries of the Western World. FIRST, Paterson, the founder of the Bank of England, told his shareholders that they would profit because "the bank hath profit on the interest of all the moneys which it creates out of nothing." What then is this "money" the banker ...

SHARE OUTLOOK CALENDAR BETWEEN 2 USERS ?
I want to share my Outlook Calendar (2000 ver) with another user on the same PC ? I am running Win XP and have two user accounts that I want to be able to share the calendar. Is this possible ? Thanks in advance for the help ! Assuming you are using a POP3 account; Create a new pst-file (File-> New-> Personal Data File...) and place it on a location on the computer you both can access. Here create any folder that you wish to share. Then log off and log on with the other user account. Open Outlook and connect to the shared pst-file via File-> Open-> Personal Data File... ...

Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it. #2
"Hi, my name is theeb basheer. Since months, I have tried everything, nothing worked out. The Internet is so competitive, I was only a number. Now I�m so excited seeing paychecks from my online business coming in. Everything changed when I read Stephan Ducharme�s course "How to get 1 Million visitors on your website without paying a dime in advertising." If you are tired of working an entire month for 10 or 100 bucks, Click here. Stephan is different. He is a real player, doing it himself � He is getting more than 20,000 visitors raging on his site each day to learn his techniq...

Optional lines
I have a report which prints a Process Sheet for a plating company. There is a sub-report to handle a variable number of operations, but certain lines on the main report are optional. An example is the line to print the Number Remaining if there has been a partial despatch. Where there is only a line of text to print, I have enabled the field's CanGrow and CanShrink properties, but this does not work where there is more than one field on the optional line. This can happen because of different field alignment or font size for example. Would the best solution be to create an extra...

Upgrade to 1.2
Is there a way to upgrade and copy a database from 1.0 to 1.2? On the install of 1.2, Our 1.0 DB does not show up in the list of DB's that I can select from the 'current' list - so I had to create a new DB. Hi Ed- The only way to upgrade your current 1.0 CRM databases is to upgrade to CRM version 1.2. Then if you want to install CRM version 1.2 on a different server, you would see the CRM databases in the list of existing databases. Shawn D. Microsoft >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to upgrade and copy a database from 1.0 to >1.2? On the instal...

Comparing sales for 2 years
Is there a report that will show me sales of items for 2005 AND sales for items for 2006 on the same report? I need to be able to compare the two years to make better orders for 2007. I would like for the report to include the item, cost, quantity sold, and year. It would be great if it could also include the supplier. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Laura goodtimes@ozarkoutdoors.net ...

Exchange Migration Wizard #2
I think the answer is yes and yes, but just want to clarify. Can I use the Exchange Migration Wizard to move mailboxes from an Exchange 2000 Server in one domain, Exchange Org to an Exchange 2003 server in a separate domain, Exchange Org? When I run it, it will create an appropriate AD account and move the mailbox? ...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...

Archive function is missing from File Menu
Recently upgraded to MS Office Professional 2007, which included Outlook 2007. Lenovo laptop running XP SP3. Previously running Outlook 2003. The Archive function is missing from the File menu. I can set the AutoArchive parameters under Tools > Options, but regardless of having AutoArchive enabled or disabled, the menu option to Archive is not on the pull-down menu. I am stumped, and all online (Google or forums) references seem to only refer to troubleshooting for people setting up and running AutoArchive. I can provide a screenshot of the File menu expanded if required. &...

R1C1 reference #2
Excel keeps changing to the R1C1 reference style, but only in one of my workbooks (I believe in just one of the worksheets). I keep changing it back (Tools - Options - General - R1C1 Reference Style), but when I move or copy cells in the workbook, it changes back to R1C1. Anyone have an idea? Look at the TOOLS / OPTIONS / SETTINGS is the 'R1C1 References Style' box checked? If not, check it then save the workbook. Not sure if this is your issue but it's worth a try. Good Luck, -- Gary Brown gary.DeleteThis2SendMeAnEmail.Brown@kinneson.com "Tony S" wrote: > Ex...

Interest Only #2
Any ideas on how to create an Interest Only loan? I just converted from 2002 to 2007 and I knew that 2002 didn't have the ability primarily because IO loans weren't really that common. I tried to change my loan in 2007 but it won't let me. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, Reiner Schmidt wrote: >Any ideas on how to create an Interest Only loan? I just converted from 2002 >to 2007 and I knew that 2002 didn't have the ability primarily because IO >loans weren't really that common. I tried to change my loan in 2007 but it >won't let me. Any ideas?...

Outlook 2007 shared mailbox
Hi all, I haven an issue here I really don't haven an answer to. We've upgraded a department here from Office 2003 to 2007. Ever since we are having issues managing a shared mailbox. The users from that vertain department want to use the function categories with colors in the inbox of that shared mailbox. Now the issue is only the last person that loggs on to that shared mailbox by having it added in the outlook folder view (via the advanced properties) can change the color category on any item in the inbox. If you open the email in the shared mailbox inbox then anybody can ch...

Can't open #2
I got a new dell just after Christmas. I was using MS Outlook. Then, I started having trouble. Now, I can't even open it. The task manager say it is "not responding". I have tried to run setup to repair but that doesn't help. PS: I recently installed Winfax 10. Is there a problem between these two programs? Yes, there are problems integrating WinFax Pro 10 with Outlook -- depending on your Outlook version, you need a specific WFP10 version. See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/utilities/winfax9.htm for some information and links dealing with those issues. -- Jocelyn ...

Out of office assistant #2
When enabling out of office assistant from Outlook, senders receive the message 1 time. Is there a way for the senders to receive the out of office assistant message every time they send an email to the recipient. Thanks Ted: There is no built-in way from either Outlook or Exchange that I'm aware of. In this situation, the user would be better off creating a rule with an "out of office" message that will reply to all messages received. The Out of Office Assistant is really just a rule itself, but you can't get to all its settings like in a standard rule. Regards, Marti...

How the heck do I plot 'my text' for the X axis? (instead of 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.)
Hi, I'm using XL2002 & Win2000Pro. How can I display the week numbers (as shown) in the x axis, rather than 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. that M$ uses. Here's my data Week 11 12 13 14 Sales A 43 55 48 32 Sales B 32 36 41 29 Here's what I want the axis's to look like 50 40 30 20 10 0 11 12 13 14 How do I do it? Many thanks!!! Norm Father Guido ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ I plan on living forever... so far, so good Option 1: Del...

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS MLM PROGRAM(turn $3.7 in to 1,434,892.8 by e-gold) #2
It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. Hello every body , Im Behrooz Farhangirad , After so much seeking and asking about a good MLM program that not to be a fraud , guaranteed earnings, low investment with a high and fast payments , pay with e-gold , free and simple join and some other services for free such as advertising ,.... I m be glad to introduce one of them , I joined to this program two weeks ago, and i have got a good result ,you can see my earning bill if you want ,contact me. I strongly recommend you to join , follow me: 1) You should open an e-gold account for...

budget & home equity line of credit
I want to include my home equity line of credit payment in my budget. It seems Money treats home equity loans like a credit card account. When I add the loan payment as a recrring bill, it is itemized as loan interest and a credit card payment. When I set up the budget, the credit card payment (home equity line of credit payment) isn't included in the debt group, just the interest payment. I want it to look like my home loan - a transfer in the debt group that matches my loan payment. You could set it up as a mortgage with whatever balance and rate you currently have on the HELOC...

2 Files Open In 2 Instances Of Excel #2
Dave. Thanks for your help. I fully understand your reasoning over the dislike of using this, fo obvious reasons. But thanks for you help. I have added the following into my workbook coding Application.IgnoreRemoteRequests = True To turn this option on only when the specific spreadsheet opens, an then Application.IgnoreRemoteRequests = False within the button that closes it, so that this does not remain th default, as not to cause others a problem using other spreadsheets. Thanks again for all your help. Celtic_Avenger :) :) :) :) : -- Celtic_Avenge ----------------------------...

Excel freezes #2
Excel 2003, win2k updated, 1gb dual ram, Athlon64 3200+, swap win managed, oudles of free space I have a custom workbook provided by a software house (in use by many users over several years) that contains macros/functions/addins I frequently have problems with freezing (excel only), particularly if 2 workbooks open. Another example; if open directly from a saved workbook there is frequently a problem, but if I start Excel then open the saved workbook its ok. No other Office, or any other apps, exhibit this behaviour. The software house believes its a problem with win2k, they use winxp, does ...

SUMIF with multiple criteria #2
A user I am trying to help has a spread sheet that has several columns and he would like to sum one of the columns IF 2 other columns equal certain data If Column A = place ? AND Column C = ? then add Column D for a total ColA ColB ColC ColD Location Text Rating Points place 1 blah A 5 place 1 blah B 4 place 2 blah B 4 place 2 blah C 3 place 1 blah C 3 place 1 total A - formula to total all Place 1s and As (5) place 2 total B - formula to total all Place 1s and Bs (8) etc etc I'm sure I need to use SUMIF but I...