stipping stationary automaticly on replies

Is there a way to strip stationary from replies automatically?  I know there
are ways to do it manually but I am looking to do it automatically.

Bob

0
bparr (3)

How to set plot area back to automatic?
Hi, how do I set the chart plot area back to automatic, and make it stay there? While opening new workbook and making a chart, the plot area is set to some colour and I prefer it to keep automatic, and white. How? "KeepItSimple" <KeepItSimple@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7F9B001-56FD-48E6-B1B0-1056F51FE94C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > how do I set the chart plot area back to automatic, and make it stay > there? > While opening new workbook and making a chart, the plot area is set to > some > colour and I prefer it to keep automatic, and ...

Please help!!! Wild Cards!! I didn't get replies, hence posing aga
Hi there, I am using PPT 2007. I am want to use WildCards function for finding and replacing a string. My problem is, many ppt decks I will get will have phone numbers as (xxx)-xxx-xxxx. I want to replace all those formats to +1 xxx xxx xxxx. For example: (123)-456-789 should become +1 123 456 789 (adding +1, removing brackets for first three digits, and replacing hyphens with spaces) In Word, I use Wild Cards while using Find and Replace option. This is the command I use in Word: Find What : \(([0-9]{3})\)-([0-9]{3})-([0-9]{4}) Replace With: +1 \1 \2 \3 But in PPT...

Automatic spell checking lost
Using Outlook 2003 on many systems. All but one automatically checks the spelling and corrects it. I have looked at all settings and they are correct. I have done a repair and still have the problem. Any thoughts - should I remove and reinstall? Any ideals on this? "John Leonard - Sage" <sagegrp@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:O%23NkunCkEHA.2764@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Using Outlook 2003 on many systems. All but one automatically checks the > spelling and corrects it. > > I have looked at all settings and they are correct. I have done a repair > ...

Schedule emails to automatically be sent at a future date and time without user being logged in.
We have a request to create an automated email to be sent out twice a month to our company pay statement notifications. The payroll department is currently using the option to Do not deliver before the certain date and time which is working for now but is a problem if she logs off of her machine or if the machine turns off on her overnight when the email is scheduled to be sent. I was wondering if there were any other options or solutions that we might be able to try to have a generic email setup to automatically send at certain dates and times without having the user being logged in...

How to automatically allow JavaScript but NOT (other) ActiveX execution on web pages?
When I visit web pages with embedded JavaScript then currently always a yellow bar at the top of the browser window appears telling me something about ActiveX and security risks. Ok, I can click manually on a submenu and allow the execution. But this is somehow annoying on the long run. How EXACTLY can I always automatically allow JavaScript scripts BUT NO OTHER ActiveX component execution? Is this possible at all or are the permissions undividable linked together? Brian ...

Automatic updates crippling legacy machine
I have a legacy 866MHz, 384Mbyte, XP/SP3 machine that has always run "well enough" however sometime in the last several months its responsiveness became awful most of the time. Using performance monitor I determined that "automatic updates" was driving it into a condition of more than 100 paging transactions/second rather continuously. When I disabled automatic updates the machine returned to its usual condition which is to say I can have a number of apps open and get reasonable performance. Has automatic updates changed in a significant way (either intenti...

No Reply Option
Can anyone tell me how to send an email that does not give recipients an option to reply? You can't. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:844d01c48546$6746e1c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me how to send an email that does not give > recipients an option to reply? ...

No automatic dial-up
I am using Outlook2002. There is no automatic dial up when I start Outlook. I think this is caused by using two profiles (I have to make a choice first which profile I want to use). Can someone confirm this or even better does someone know the solution? Outlook 2002 and higher will dial up on launch once you set an automatic polling interval for a mail account in Tools > Send/Receive Groups. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Josh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:025601c3c93a$09569060$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am using Outlook2002. > Th...

auto-reply w/o "Out of Office" in Outlook Express
Hi, how can I send an auto-reply in Outlook Express without it saying Out of Office. This is for a group mailbox and we want to have a friendly "We-ll get back to you soon" type auto-response. Thank you! Use rules and create a template to reply with. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote...

excel vba
i am trying to set up something in cell K5 whereby it will produce upo opening, a sequential number 1 higher than the last. I think the end code is Range("K5").Value + 1 but how do i set it up to get that sequencing -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi You need this event to run your code line when the workbook opens Private Sub Workbook_Open() With Sheets("sheet1") .Range("K5").Value = .Range("K5").Value + 1 End With End Sub Right click on the Excel icon next to file on the menu bar Choose view code The ThisWorkboo...

Automatically link to contacts

Automatic Calculation #2
Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no modification done in my spreadsheet? Thanks, Lucie Ch�nier What makes you think that excel is recalculating? If it's because you see Calculate in the statusbar, it could be... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=243495 XL: Calculate Message Remains in Status Bar If 65,536 Formula References "Lucie Ch�nier" wrote: > > Why is automatic calculation keeps running even though there is no > modification done in my spreadsheet? > > Thanks, > > Lucie Ch�nier -- Dave Peterso...

'Reply to' strange behavior
I am using Outlook 2002. When I have a message saved in a folder other than my inbox, and I reply to that message, my outgoing message ends up in that same folder! It doesn't get sent. I'm sure I've wondered why someone doesn't get an email message. Now, when I send, I check the current folder to make sure it doesn't contain my outgoing email. If it does, and I try again, I get the same result. My only way out is to copy the contents of the message, create a new message (not reply), paste in the contents, then paste in the email address, and email. That works. Th...

automatically update budget list from source
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I created a checkbook worksheet similar to that of the ledger template given in excel. This is because I want to keep track of my checking account transactions here, but then separate them by the categories I give them. For example, if I have these categories: Car, Food, Supplies, Housing, then I want four separate budget lists (one for each category) to keep track of the expenses categorically. I assume these would be on four separate worksheets in a workbook, concluding with five worksheets (one for the sou...

Adjust scales automatically
Hi, How can I arrange it so that the x and y axis scales automatically adjust to different data within the same series? Eg say I make a chart that has the x axis (A1:A10) going from 1 to ten. If I paste in an x axis range going from 100 to 1000 how can i get the scale to adjust automatically? Thanks for help, N Jon Peltier has instructions for linking the axis scale to formulas on a worksheet: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AxisScaleLinkToSheet.html Nicole wrote: > How can I arrange it so that the x and y axis scales > automatically adjust to different data within t...

Problem automatically inserting "This page is intentionally blank.
Hello, We have some procedures documents and manuals that use odd-page section breaks to separate chapters. Obviously, when a chapter ends on an odd page, Word adds a completely blank page before the next chapter. In order to eliminate this problem, we'd like to add a page with the mention "This page is intentionally blank." at the end of any chapter with an odd page count. I found a great article on the MVPs site by John McGhie: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/TblsFldsFms/InsEvnPgEndChap.htm It works great on some of our documents, but on others there is a problem....

how do i get my replys to my question?
fI'm a new user. I posted my question about Excel 2003 & went ofline. I loged in again but can't find a reply. You have not posted any other message in this newsgroup, at least not with the same name. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Yaron" <Yaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E2006C73-01C4-4C80-96C4-7AE80B78D6DB@microsoft.com... > fI'm a new user. I posted my question about Excel 2003 & went ofline. I > loged > in again but can't find a reply. > > Yaron Have a look here for your first posting in .workshee...

automatically import data from a cell in one workbook to another workbook

Change Inline Reply Font -- Outlook 2007
Hello: Everything in my Outlook uses html. I have my reply to settings to indent and say "I said" at the start of the indent. I would like to change the font and format of my inline responses. I can't find this setting anywhere. I thought maybe it was a Word Style but everything shows up as Normal. Where can I find this setting? Thanks. MS Poster <spamaway@nospam.com> wrote: > Everything in my Outlook uses html. I have my reply to settings to > indent and say "I said" at the start of the indent. I would like to > change the font and format of my...

How do you get rid of "The workbook you opened contains automatic links to information..."?
Sometimes the message "The workbook you opened contains automatic links to information in another workbook. Do you want to update this workbook with changes made to the other workbook?" pops up. When you don't need to update, you can just click No and move on, but how do you cancel the links for one and all so that this message does not pop up the next time you open the workbook? Kim, http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=FindLink.zip This is an add-in called Find Links. It can be used to find and remove external links in workbooks. Once the external links are rem...

Help: Emails cannot add to the records automatically
I am using CRM 3.0, when I created an email activities and sent to external client (they are using gmail) via CRM web client, I can see a email record with GUID (CRM00030002) in the History of that contact record. When the client reply my mail, I can receive it in my Outlook Inbox with thta GUID at the subject line, however, I cannot find any email record which replied by the client appended to the activities/history of the contact record, does any has this experience and do you guus know any way to solve it? did you run the Rule Deployment wizard on the exchange server for the speci...

Adding automaticly recipents-Outlook 2007
Hi. I want to know how to do the next thing in outlook 2007: for examlpe- I have 20 diffrent files. when I drag a file to a new mail message,I want that outlook to automaticly add the recipent according to the file I attached. of course I need to define some kind of role to know each file will go to where. example: file named: "report.doc" will automatic send(add the recipent) to john@gmail.com and danny@yahoo.com. file named: "sales.pdf" will automatic send to dave@hotmail.com ,etc... thanks. See the AttachmentAdd event of the Mailitem. With that it shou...

OWA
Is it possible for OWA to notify you (like Outlook) if you have replied to a specific message? If not can a server side rule be created that will move all emails that have been replied to into another folder. ...

Notify me of replies
Hi, I never get notified of replies to my postings, Why? I always check the box. Thanks, Phil Phil, Been broken for a while now... Try using a newsreader... Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail are the free ones. Then you can *watch* your message and see when you get a reply. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Phillip" <Phillip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E311B6A-EEB2-44CB-9BA2-E...

Creating a Formula to Format Column automatically? #5
They're just name values, pulled from a database. What was strange i that some of the formats tok correctly, others applied another condito (i.e. Sally Smith was supposed to be green but came out red)P -- bludovic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bludovico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1480 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26434 ...