still receiving every e-mail to many accounts twice in outlook 2003

basically what th subject says.

every e-mail i get comes in twice. this is on different accounts with
different domains.
Cant seem to suss it out.

please HELP

Rob

0
Rob

Rob Beech <rob(remove)@cnics.co.uk> wrote:

> basically what th subject says.
>

> every e-mail i get comes in twice. this is on different accounts with
> different domains.
> Cant seem to suss it out.

If you have an AV product scanning incoming mail, try disabling that
feature.  If your accounts access the same mail server, try modifying the
send/receive group so that it receives mail from ony one account at a time.
Make sure your send/receive interval is no less than about eight to ten
minutes.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Before You Buy Accounting Software for Your Small Business
Buying the right Accounting Software for your business is very important. Because you will be using your Accounting Software frequently, it's urgent to ensure that you pick the right software for your business and your needs. Accounting software can be a great tool for your small business, allowing you to keep track of all your financial data, and easily produce reports for effective planning. Here are some things you should think about, before buying your Accounting Software: http://smallbusiness-accounting-software.blogspot.com ...

create e-mail enabled contact by script
hy all im looking for a script or a tool that creates E-MAIL ENABLED contacts. a lot of scripts i found on the internet was able to create contacts, but they didn´t were e-mail enabled. I tried to modify some scripts that creates e-mail enabled user accounts, but it doesn´t work for contacts, because user accounts get their e-mail functionality by creating a mailbox object. This can´t be used for contacts because contacts don´t have a mailbox object. Does someone has an idea? greetings jc "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >im lookin...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Hdtv Receiver Tuner
Channel Master CM-7000 Digital to Analog TV Converter Box Price:$59.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Elgato Systems 10020974 EyeTV Hybrid TV Tuner Stick for Analog, HDTV and FM Radio Reception Price:$149.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001QCYHXM Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001QCYHXM Hauppauge 1192 WinTV HVR-1950 External USB HDTV Tuner/Video Recorder Price:$149.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B00198MYB0 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Mail lMerge