Stationaries in Outlook

Does anyone know how to create templates in Outlook???
Like a newsticker you want to fill with different
information every week. Thanks!!! (this used to be very
simple in Lotus Notes..)
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi,
It seems that there are many ways to create templates in Outlook.
The simplest one, in my view :
1. Create a message, in any format you like (plain text, RTF, HTML), add all
elements you like
2. Save it as an OFT file
3. Go in the file explorer, drag the file and drop it on your Outlook bar
4. Every time you click on this shortcut in the Outlook bar, it creates an
instance of the template.

Frederic

"Karin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message news:
948401c4337f$0e61f360$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> Does anyone know how to create templates in Outlook???
> Like a newsticker you want to fill with different
> information every week. Thanks!!! (this used to be very
> simple in Lotus Notes..)

Outlook hangs during reply
Has anyone experienced outlook2003 hanging when replying to an e-mail creates event error 1002 "Application Hang ...

Outlook Indenting
I have a user who is having a problem with the indents on forwarded mail. Have you ever received a forwarded email that is hard to read because of the corruption from indents? The text is scattered and hard to follow. Is this happening because a user on the other end is sending from Outlook Express? Is this something that only happens in OE or can it happen in Outlook 2000? How do I fix it? Thanks Samantha Windows 2000 Professional Outlook 2000 Exchange 5.5 ...

How do I troubleshoot send receive isues in Outlook 2007?
I run Windows Vista and have a pop 3 email account. I am not able to send or receive. Problem is intermittent "Phyll51" <Phyll51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63213B1B-E77A-460C-A495-8B2662024F44@microsoft.com... >I run Windows Vista and have a pop 3 email account. I am not able to send >or > receive. Problem is intermittent See my sig. -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) Do you have any anti virus intergrated...

cant open outlook #2
so when i first installed office 2007 on my computer a few months ago i tried setting up my email. it didnt work and now when ever i try to open outlook it says "Configuring Outlook Accouts" for about a minute then a window pops up saying "The connection to Microsoft Exchange server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action" so i click "ok" and the window poops up asking for my Microsoft exchange server and my mailbox so i type in that info as far as i know its correct. and i get another popup saying "cannot open def...

Outlook blocked access #2
Hi, I have installed an outlook 2002 , only problem i am facing with emails having attachement such as .exe etc.. it says message "Outllok blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments: (blocked attachments list)" can any one help in this issue... Thanx in advance Rgds, Amit Doshi d_ameet@hotmail.com Probably need to turn off the "Option to Use the Unsafe File List" If your using SP1...To turn off the Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus option: Start Outlook Express 6. On the Tools menu, click Opti...

Outlook 2007 and sending 3 of 3
Why am I always seeing "sending 3 of 3" in my status bar when sending only one message? This has been happening to me since Office 2007 Beta and now the release version. I've formatted my laptop before installing the released version of Vista so it certainly can't be a worm or anything that my AV missed. Any help would be appreciated. did the reformat include the old pst? could it be a read receipt? http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://ww...

outlook/winfax10.0 incompatability
Erroneous installation of Winfax 10.0 on xp os has caused outlook 2003 to be ususable. Manual deletion has proved difficult and only partially successfull. Will a winfax 10.02 upgrade purge the problem or will I still have to try and delete winfax. What is the EASYEST way to fix. Add Remove will not let me delete winfax. The easiest fix will likely be system restore... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook ...

Outlook 2003: Mail merge HTML-setting problems
Whenever I try to use mail merge in Outlook 2003 I am forced to send the mails unformatted and therefore click 'yes' for each email (after the well-known prompt). This is the case because mail merge will no longer send my messages when I select HTML format (in the dropdownbox where you choose the format right before sending ). I used to not have a problem with sending the mails with HTML format selected in the dropdownbox. This meant I never had to click 'yes' for each individual email. When I select html-format now and click to send the mails all that hap...

Preview Pane for Contacts changed, too big (Outlook 2000 ->Outlook
Just upgraded to Outlook XP from 2000. Preview pane in Outlook 2000 used to show the only "notes" for contact. Now the pane shows all fiels I don't want to see as boxes and notes for contact are at the bottom. There is no way I can look both at the contacts in main window and notes for the highlited contact. It apparently got complicated with Outlook XP not easier. Is there a way to move the "notes" up in the preview pane window or to remove the other boxes there? Can I edit the preview pane template by hand? ...

configure Outlook fro receiving E-mail
What do I have to do to configure outlook for a different browser so I can receive e-mails. I would be very pleased to know. Thank you Jay What does your browser have to do with receiving mail? Configure Outlook server settings with the information your ISP gave you for mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Jay <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | What do I have ...

outlook copy to new computer
I need help in copying my Microsoft Outlook info to a new computer. ...

Outlook send and receive error
I have a very strange problem. My outlook opens and connects to server normally. New emails are downloaded with no trouble. But When I try to send email or press "send and receive" button, it gives me the following: "Operation failed due to network connection or other communication problems, check connection and try again". I know the connection is ok since I can access internet and send email using Outlook Express. I also disabled my Norton personal firewall then tried to send email, it didn't work either. I had been trying to remove/reinstall Norton antivirus before t...

CRM 3.0 Outlook 2007 cannot connect to server
Hi, I installed the crm addin on my vista SP1 RC notebook with outlook 2007 ( in domain). I cannont get it up. i get the message that there is a problem contacting the server. i checked the registry: web url and server url are ok. i can reach the crm machine via ie7. the machine is trusted, in intranet etc etc. i can use teh web client but cannot use the outlook addin. the icon in the system tray say online. please advice me! digibuur. Enable tracing on the CRM client using kb 907490 and check the trace file. My initial guess is that it's security related: Something in Outlook...

MS Outlook Express 6
Is there any plugin available that will give integrated, simple & seamless support for yENC files? Thank you. Mr. Moxie wrote: > Is there any plugin available that will give integrated, simple & > seamless support for yENC files? > > Thank you. Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups...

Can't open word attachments in Outlook
I'm running Outlook 2003 and am having problems opening some Word attachments in Outlook. It comes up with an error message that states 'Word experienced an error opening this file' - the suggestions are to check for file permission, sufficient free memory or open the file in test recovery. I have resent the email to another computer and was able to open the file with success. Can anyone please offer any suggestions as to why this is happening? It is an intermittant problem, I am able to open some word attachments. I have downloaded the latest service packs and my com...

Outlook 2010 beta 12-23-09
Modifications/Elaborations to the Outlook Inbox item subject lines which I make in an effort to better organize the Outlook inbox and saved/stored email messages, do not show in the Outlook Inbox headers after modification/elaboration. Why? I have organized in this way for a very long time. Is this an unintended omission or a purposeful change to Outlook and if so, is there some new way I can accomplish this? Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click ...

I thought I was "cleaning" Outlook
Somehow I just erased my Outlook 2003. Now, when I open Outlook, I am asked for all new information! How can I restore my Outlook and all the information??? what did you do to 'clean' it? The email account information is stored in the registry. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchang...

CRM Outlook errors
Since we upgraded to CRM 4.0 and our machines connect via CRM 4.0 for Microsoft Office Outlook my colleagues and I are getting CRM outlook errors "Microsoft Dynamics CRM has encountered an error.." sporadically during the course of the day. We are not doing anything specific, just flipping from one area of CRM outlook to another eg. contacts to accounts. A sample error report is '<CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> <ScriptErrorDetails> <Message>Object required</Message> <Line>197</Line> <URL>/...

Outlook subject spelling check
I have office 2003 and set my default lenguaje to spanish, but the check spell ALWAYS chek the subject in english and the rest of the document in spanish, and i have try for a few days, and i havent found a way to chenge this. Can any one help me. best regards AV What native language is Office? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, avalera@gmail.com asked: | I have office 2003 and set my default lenguaje to spanish, b...

how to map Outlook 2002 contacts to a database ?
hello, please can anyone lead me to a way to map a contacts folder in Outlook 2002 to a table from an Oracle Database ? do i need an specific Outlook Form ? an ODBC DSN ? do i need to write code ? do Add-ons allready exist ? What can be done ? thanks in advance. Didier See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/database.htm. Add-ins do exist for = this.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers htt...

Outlook XP--Forward email to another email address
Hello- How would I have all email sent to my outlook email account, automatically forwarded to my sprint pcs email account? Appreciate the help Rules Wizard. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Psv asked: | Hello- How would I have all email sent to my outlook email account, | automatically forwarded to my sprint pcs email account? Appreciate | the help...

Moving contacts to Word from Outlook 2002
Using Outlook & Word 2002. When I try to address an envelope in Word, the contacts from Outlook are not moved over. How do I connect the two? Thanks for any suggestions. are you using the address book icon in word? What teps are you doing and exactly what happens? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/...

Recovering Outlook email
I had a problem with a hard drive where I could no longer boot from it. Not wanting to lose all my information, I installed Windows on another HD and then copied my info from the original drive to the new HD. Pictures, documents and such were not a problem and I have recovered my old address book. Is there any way I can recover my email from Outlook 2000. There are no .pst files on the old drive, but I was wondering if I could copy and paste some files from the old drive to the new one and get all the email back in my inbox and various other folders? =?Utf-8?B?S290Y2hh?= <Kotcha...

outlook
Trying to open my "Microsoft Outlook" and I run into an error that reads "unable to load program files\microsoft office\office\addins\scrptxtn.dll. May be out of memory, out of system resources, or missing a dll file". I have also tryed to replace my Msvcrt40.dll file in ms- dos with "cd ,windows>\system" with a older version, can't do it?? Someone please help, I am on company time!! ...

OUTLOOK EXPRESS #284
How do I prevent e-mail attachments from opening up automatically? Jimbo wrote: > How do I prevent e-mail attachments from opening up automatically? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com. If you're accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support S...