startup page in 2010

I have gone through all the motions .Unticked outlook today and saved,then
file, options,advanced, outlook start and exit but when I restart it goes
back to outlook today.What am I missing

--

______________________________________
Posted from http://outlook-center.com

Excel Web page update
Hello, I saved a table created in excel in a web page using the Save As Web Page. I'm using excel 2000. If I make any changes in the excel spreadsheet table, will it update automatically in the web page? Thanks, Sheela See reply in .worksheet.functions. Please don't post the same message in different groups - it just fragments your answers and (potentially) wastes the time of those replying. See http://cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm for tips on using these groups effectively. In article <06e301c39e9c$73b626f0$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "Sheela" <sheela@micom.c...

matching color with an object on the page
How can I match fill color of a new object with an existing object? ie - old logo image on the screen and I am creating a new one but can't get the color to match exactly. Imagine the color sampler in photo programs. To identify the color on your computer you could use a neat little program called Pixie (tks Mary). It will tell you the RGB numbers to recreate a tested color. If your color is available only on paper, then you could scan it and then use Pixie. Get Pixie at http://www.nattyware.com/pixie.html -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Tom" <Tom@disc...

Graphics on 2 pages
Why do graphics that I insert on one page show up on another? JAM wrote: > Why do graphics that I insert on one page show up on another? ============================= Are you saying the graphics move to another page or both pages have the same graphics? Are the graphics on the Master Page? -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://support.microsoft.com/ph/695 Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk Are you using a ...

subreports
I have created a Report with 4 different subreports on it. Each Subreports Report Headers - Display properly Page Header - not displayed Detail - Display properly * How do I get the Page Headers to show in these subreports? TIA, _Bigred I'm protected by SpamBrave http://www.spambrave.com/ That's correct. By design, the main report's page header/footer is printed on the page, not the subreport's PageHeader/footer. You can simulate a page header in a subreport with a group header that repeats: 1. In the subreport's Sorting And Grouping dialog, choose a suitable...

Starting up Outlook 2003 in Calendar Page.
I have a simple question: How do I get my Outlook 2003 to start up on the Calendar page instead of the Mail page? Thank you. Hi appreciative one It's a simple but well hidden setting: Tools | Options | Otehr tab | Advanced Options | startup in this folder... browse to the Calendar. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant read my articles here: www.judygleeson.com Canberra, Australia how to post questions: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375 "Appreciative!" <Appreciative@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AD43BEB-4A36-47B...

page setup - paper size
Hi, I have a landscape worksheet whose Paper Size I'm trying to make legal. My paper size drop down menu is not offering me the "legal" paper option. The worksheet is certainly long enough to warrant it as it spills onto multiple pages. Thx. -- sflin ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sflin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13780 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=393165 Is it offering any other option or just not legal? "sflin" <sflin.1t9qu...

Chaining in DPM 2010
Is this feature still a "GO!" for DPM 2010? I am trying to get more information on this feature and how it will function. the RC Help Files only cover 'Secondary DPM' scenarios. -- David yes chaining is supported in DPM 2010 -- Thanks, C.Prashanth [MSFT] This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights "David Baur" <DavidBaur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0ED7765-F0D5-44A3-8E5E-CB357855459A@microsoft.com... > Is this feature still a "GO!" for DPM 2010? I am trying to get more &g...

when web page loses focus
Hi, I want a write a function to invoke a message box when user navigates away to another page without taking any action in the current page(like when the web page loses focus). How can I achieve that in asp.net, vb.net? Thanks very much for any help. Usha "Usha" <Usha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA06F515-DA44-4C02-A85F-46640112CE3D@microsoft.com... > I want a write a function to invoke a message box when user navigates > away to another page without taking any action in the current page (like > when > t...

Even Page Footer in a Section
2007: In a dble-sided 70-pg doc, about the 5th section, I cannot access the even page footers!! No way: by dble-clicking or via the H/F tools. When I double-click, it seems to jump to a footer that is over text. I've checked the page setup and seems ok. What to do? -- Janet A. Are you sure that there are enough pages in section 5 for all headers and footers to be visible? Try inserting a page break (temporarily) and see if that makes a difference. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Janet A. Thompson" <JanetA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Publisher 2002 page navigation tab is missing.
The page tab and the bottom line in Publisher 2002 is missing. I'm not finding an option for displaying it. View, status bar... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Gary in Tumwater" <Gary in Tumwater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D23F7A9-6417-423F-A0B2-641A8A4E0B8C@microsoft.com... > The page tab and the bottom line in Publisher 2002 is missing. I'm not > finding an option for displaying it. > > Thank you very much. Our School secretary will now be much ha...

Off Page Reference
Hi By Placing a off-Page reference shape by program it pops up the dialog box for the Source and destination page. Hpw do i disable the dialog box and supply that data at runtime? Solution or suggestion will be of great help Regards Ashok ...

Office 2010 Technical Beta released today
Hi all - Just popping in to let you all know that the Office 2010 Technical Beta has been released and that we have a new blog post up with highlights of Publisher 2010. You can read all about it and see a couple of pictures at: http://blogs.msdn.com/controlpanel/blogs/posteditor.aspx?SelectedNavItem=Posts&sectionid=11516&postid=9832028 Thanks for reading! I hope to see lots of feedback and comments from everyone. -- Cherie Ekholm Senior Test Lead Publisher This goes to a link where access is denied. Would you mind posting something a bit more useful? Thanks. Craig Cherie ...

Can ISV Buttons be added to the report viewer pages?
I'm trying to add integration from the report pages. The type of pages I'm looking at are like the one you'd get if you hit this URL on your CRM server http://localhost/reports/viewer/html/viewer.aspx?id=17 Basically I want to add ISV buttons to the toolbar like you can on the Account, Lead, contact, etc forms. thats impossible with crm -Gary "Steve Laubach" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D6D57F6-BDAC-4C50-8B1F-399EB1613428@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to add integration from the report pages. The type of pages I'm look...

Page Break
On page break preview i am selecting a new page break and it does nothing. I wish to split my document up into three or four pages. At the moment the whole document is one page. Page break does not work..!?? Why?? Thanks Dave ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ The worksheet may be set to print on one page. To change the setting: 1. Choose File>Page Setup 2. Select the Page tab 3. For Scaling, select Adjust to, and set to 100% 4. Click OK dave_c00 w...

My inside pages on my printed booklet are upside down!
I am priniting on a duplex printer. When I try to print my 4 page booklet it prints on both sides of the paper but when I fold it in half my 2 inside pages are upside down. Please help! Look at your printer's options, clear "flip pages up." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7883FD25-A0D2-4A3E-A28A-B86B5895C277@microsoft.com... >I am priniting on a duplex printer. When I try to print my 4 page booklet it > prints on both...

[2006] Home Page
Two problems on my home page im Money 2006: 1. Investment performance: Money says: "It's up 28,43% from your weighted average cost 0,00 ?". 0,00 is the problem, not Euro. I had the same in Money 2004. Why didn't MS fix this, or am I doing something wrong? In Performace report, Money calculates a correct cost basis. Why isn't Money able to divde cost basis by quantity? 2. The charts, e.g. Income and expenses are way too big. Is it possible to reduce the size? They take more than half of the height of one column. Andreas. ...

Print report with second page
Hi All, I have a report that we print. We want to be able to print an additional page of data a check box is checked. I have a command button they press now that generates the report. How would I do this so that the report stays as one report with 2 pages. Verses generating 2 seperate reports. Matt -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

Printing multiple worksheets on one page #2
I have four worksheets that I'd like to print as a one-fold landscape booklet. This means I need to print two worksheets on one side of a page, but I can't figure out a way to do this within Excel (PC v2002, btw). Is this possible, preferably without VB? Excel will not do this on its own. You would have to copy/paste, unto one sheet, what you want printed on one landscape page, then print it. Of course, VBA can be used to do the copying/pasting and printing. HTH Otto "Ben :Dillon" <Ben :Dillon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9576E8CF-DA24-46...

Cascading Combos in Data Access Page [DAP]
In DAP, can I have 1 control [courses] affect other 2 controls [course_date_1st_choice] and [course_date_2nd_choice]. I usually do this in Form by using Select Case but i need to know how i can manage to do it in DAP. Any help please? It's very complicated to do that in DAP. You should post in the official DAP newsgroup but this newsgroup is practically dead because very few people are still using them but Ken Snell is still often answering questions there. By looking at an old DAP file that I have here, I see that for doing this, I was storing the value of the combo...

Outlook 2010 beta 01-17-10
Can you sync outlook 2010 because it is a beta version to windows mobile 6.1? I heard that outlook 2010 allows free yahoo accounts to outlook 1. to have any chance of syncing, you need to use the 32bit build. I'm not sure active sync is working with the current builds (I use a blackberry and it does not sync to outlook 2010). 2. No, not as far as I know. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlookti...

"Some of the files in this Web page aren't in the expected location" Prompt
"Some of the files in this Web page aren't in the expected location. Do you want to download them anyway. If you'r sure the Web page is from a trusted source, click yes." Good Afternoon, I am receiving this message only on machines with Microsoft Excel 2003 installed. The application (Cognos Reportnet) renders their data in a web page using Excel but I receive a dialog box with the above message every time I click on the application link. I must click yes to view the data. I have lowered every security setting I could find in an attempt to locate the cause of this m...

Outlook 2010

Totals in Report Footer to be printed on same page as last group
I'm sure this is a simple question with a simple answer, but can't think why I can't see a previous response to this. I have a report, it has a report header,page header, grouping header, detail, group footer, page footer, report footer. There is a force new page after group footer so each group is on a separate page. At the end of the last group, I would also like to include the report footer total. Is this possible? Thanks Wendy ...

hyperlinks shown as activated in web page
In Publisher 2000 I have inserted text boxes which are hyperlinked to other pages. When I preview the web site the hyperlink text appears as it correctli, i.e blue before use followed by grey after use. However, when I save the file as a web page then double click on the index page to check everthing works, the hyperlink text appears grey as if it has already been used. The hyperlinks work correctly with the exception of the color change. Any help to resolve this issue would be appreciated. Thanks Ian Thanks David, I appreciate your help. At this stage I have not posted it to the...

How do I display multiple charts on one page?
Is there a way to display multiple charts from different worksheets on one page for print out in Excel? Or, is there a way to somehow merge the chart information of two or more charts into one single graph without altering the unique characteristics of each one? I have 4 charts of the stacked column type with related information that I need to display on the same sheet. Hi, Yes you can use the charts Location option to place a chartobject on a chart sheet instead of a worksheet. To create a blank chart sheet press F11 making sure the active cell is empty and not adjacent to any popula...