startup page in 2010

I have gone through all the motions .Unticked outlook today and saved,then
file, options,advanced, outlook start and exit but when I restart it goes
back to outlook today.What am I missing

--

______________________________________
Posted from http://outlook-center.com

capturing and setting the page of a control tab
What VBA expression can I use to get (and also set) the page of a tab control? When I open a form that has a tab control, I would like the tab control to display the last page that was displayed before the form was last closed. I know how to store a value in a configuration or system table, but what I can't figure out is how to obtain that value from the form. I've tried various combinations of the Page, Pages and PageIndex properties, but I can't get it to work. If the form is named myForm and the tab control is named ctlMyTabControl, how can I write an expression that ...

MS Windows Update Page Will Not Load.
I'm running XP pro. 2002, sp 3, IE 7. When I try to go to the MS Updates page I'm getting a page that tells me to click on a bar just below the address bar to "install activex". When I click on this bar I'm only getting an option to "run activex". When I click to run activex the download page tries to load but fails and reverts back to the page I was on as if a popup blocker or a fire wall setting is stopping it. I've disabled both with no luck. I have activex to get the updates and have gotten them in the past automatically so I don't...

can only print one page at a time? help!
when i work in works, i can set a page to print say 50 copies, and it will print one after the other counting how mnay copies left to print. When i print in excel, it will print each page individually, rather than a 'job lot' so to speak! it is really frustrating as i cannot work on pc, as it opens a new window with printer status for each and every page! whereas with works, i can stick it in background and it carries on with no bother! Any ideas? No idea at all.......... But I thought I'll reply cause no one else has. You should be able to do exactly the same as in works....

How can I go to a specific page number in a large document
How do I go to a specific page number in a large word document. Read the replies to your earlier identical post -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "yisaajao" <yisaajao@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFC4289D-FC93-4C1B-951B-DB08CED833...

Excel Startup Switch
I have followed all the instructions in the Knowledge Base to start Excel with the /e switch, which should launch the application without any open workbooks, but it doesn't work. The only thing I can think of is that I also load a personal.xls file. Is this why, or is there something else I'm missing? Diva, Where did you put the /e? I placed it on all the shortcuts (whether on the desktop or Start-Programs menu). I opened the properties of teh shortcut and changed my path to reflect the /e at the end as follows: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\EXCEL.EXE&quo...

Page Cannot Be Displayed....
I have 2 clients that have intermittent loss of access to CRM 3.0 via the web browser. One is running XP, the other Win 2000. I have applied all patches and updates to Windows, Office, CRM and CRM Client, everything. There are times it will work one minute and not the next, and sometimes it will work for a day or 2. The Browser says Page Cannot be Displayed. Trying to access CRM through Outlook give an error saying something about an Authentication error. (I don't have the exact error message at this time). All other clients on the network are having no issues with CRM via the we...

How can I get rid of a blank page in my report ?
I have a report which comprises 2 pages. I want to delete the first page, but keep the 2nd page intact. I deleted all of the text boxes and labels in the first page, did a select all on the 2nd page so I could move it up to the top of the report (in design view) and get rid of the 1st page which is now blank. But, the selection won't move ! Can someone help me please ? thanks ... Roger Since you did a select all, you may have selected other controls on the layout also. Try dragging around all the controls you want to move and see if you can move them. A short cut technique is...

VBA combo code filter in 2000, 2003 not working in 2007 or 2010 be
Hi, I have a glitch, Trying to have one code work on 2000, 2002, 2003 office plus 2007. On an afterupdate I select a row source for a combo box. This code works on 2000 - 2003 office, but gives blank on 2007 and 2010. Forms!frmSER![cboDeliverCustomer].RowSource = "SELECT [CustomerDeliveryName],[Delivery_Record_ID],[Cust_ID],[CustomerDeliveryAddress],[CustomerDeliverySuburb]" & _ "FROM [tblDelivery]" & _ ...

Printing on 2 sides of a page?
How can I print a 2 page spreadsheet on the front and back of the same sheet of paper? Using Excel 2008. Thanks! It depends on whether your printer supports duplex printing. Check your printer's features to find out. If it does, the setting will be available in the Print dialog. You can also do a "manual duplex" job by printing page 1 (or 'Odd pages'), flipping the paper yourself, then print page 2 (or 'Even pages')... If it's only 2 pages that might be the simplest approach. -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac "Rick"...

Access 2007 freezes with properties page open.
I have many apps that were originally written in Access 97 and/or 2002. We recently moved to Office 2007. The issue I'm having is that with an app open and a form in Design View with the properties page displayed, each time I select any object (click on it), the whole thing appears to freeze for 7-10 minutes. During this time the CPU sits idle and the memory remains unaffected. Once the freeze up is over, I can continue working on the app normally. If I remember always to close the properties page before clicking any controls/objects on the form, the performance is fine. I&#...

How do I save multi-page newsletter as .htm and see all pages in I
I created a two-page newsletter and need to send out for review - so I saved it as a .htm file. When I went to preview it before blasting out on e-mail - all I see is the first page. The Publisher Book that came with the software "Discovering Microsoft Publisher" is a little too new-agey and not enough instruction to help with this problem. Am I missing something obvious here? I had the newsletter printing as single pages in Publisher before saving as ..htm. I thought that might be the problem. So I changed to double-sided print. Nada. Not everyone that's reviewing...

2 different send pages
I have M/S Office 2003 When I create an e-mail I open office click on new and I am able to create a new e-mail all my edit options are their signature automatically inserted, highlighting capabilities etc. Correct me if I am wrong I beleive this all done through word. My problem question is when I send a pic from my pictures folder it does not come up in this Word e-mail format. Spell check is not highlighted with a red squiggly line I have to press F7, my signature is not auto inserted, no high lighting capabilities, when this widow is open I cannot open M/S office to go back and exa...

Exchange 2010 EWS
Hello, I'm just migrating from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010. I installed a 2010 CAS server in the internet facing site and configured all according the technet docs (certificates, legacy domain name for exchange 2007..) All mailboxes are still on Exchange 2007. OWA and ActiveSync clients can connect to the new published server mail.domain.com, which points to the new Exchange 2010. I can see that clients get redirected to legacy.domain.com, which is directed to the Exchange 2007 server. But this does not work for EWS applications. Is EWS supported in this scenario...

Determining and Printing a specific page
I have a HUGE Excel spreadsheet and I only want to print a certain page. Is there any way that I can tell what page the row resides on so that I can specifically print only that page of the spreadsheet??? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance! "wnfisba" <wnfisba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F732030-938F-411B-9C46-B1885E6EAD33@microsoft.com... >I have a HUGE Excel spreadsheet and I only want to print a certain page. Is > there any way that I can tell what page the row resides on so that I can > specifically print only that p...

Hidden data when pasting from html page into Excel?
I have a situation where I copy a report, which is generated as an html page, into Excel for analysis. When a new copy/version of the report is available, I copy and paste the new data over top of the old in Excel. I've noticed that the size of my Excel file is growing after each copy/paste situation. To manage this, I can delete the worksheet where I paste the data and reconstruct it. After doing nothing else, saving the workbook results in an immediate reduction of file size. If I simply select everything on the sheet and delete, the file size does NOT go down; I have to delet...

PUB 2002 When printing booklet text jumps to next page
I have Pub 2002. When I view the publication on my computer the text is where I want it, but when I print it, some of the text jumps to the next page. How can I stop the text from moving? Are the text boxes linked? Do you have a picture that is wrapped? Are your margins placed in such a way your printer can accommodate them? Check your printer limitations; go here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag Is your printer driver current? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Shannondoe" <Shannondoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

home page won't change when updated, how do i fix?
Publisher 2007 used to create web page. After initial publishing of web page, some changes were made to update site. All other pages updated, however, the home page won't update. How do I fix this? Thanks When you Publish to the Web, Publisher produces an index.htm file (your home page) and an index_files folder that contain all the other pages on the site plus the supporting graphics. You must upload both the index.htm file and the index_files folder. Perhaps you did not upload the index.htm file. Perhaps your old index.htm file was not overwritten. Try uploading it again, ...

An attached .mht file should be used to email a multiple page new.
Publisher suggested methods are Publisher WEB single page or an attached .pub file. Also a .tif or .mdi are alternate suggestions. Publisher multiple page newsletters can be saved as a .mht file and can be viewed in IE on the same computer or viewed on another computer if the file is moved by disk. However when emailed (using MSN), it is not viewable at the other end. In most cases it is completely messed up and in a few cases it is moderately close. This has been tested with recipients using Windows XP and ME using IE 6.0. This seems like a good universal way to have multiple page news...

How do I make footnotes appear on each page (cross ref)?
I have cross referenced several footnotes throughout my document. Is there a way to display the footnote on each page where it is referenced? For example, if footnote 2 is on page 4 and I have cross referenced it again on page 10, it is possible to display the footnote text again on page 10? Not without creating a new footnote, no. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "lapple" <lapple@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:392F1F11-6EFB-49E7-9348-FDE7CA6A0E4D@microsoft.com... &g...

DPM 2010 Remote Agent Install (windows firewall settings)
I'm looking for the specific ports I need to unblock in order to push the agent from the console. All the documentation references point to firewall settings for the DPM server. I'm only interested in the windows firewall settings on the client (protected machine) necessary to push the agent. If I manually install on the client the installer opens the correct ports on the firewall for the agent to function so I'm not even concerned about those settings. I just need to be able to install/uninstall from the console and have been unable to do so unless I turn off the...

Page Numbers #2
I have a 20 page booklet and am trying to get the page number to not show on the last page which also is the back cover of the booklet. Can anyone help? >-----Original Message----- >I have a 20 page booklet and am trying to get the page >number to not show on the last page which also is the back >cover of the booklet. Can anyone help? >. > Go to last page, then under view on the tool bar click on ignore master page. ...

Page numbering 12-04-09
I have taken the trouble to review all the related previous posts but do not see the answer to meet my needs. I have a 7 page document which consists of a front and back cover 2 pages each and so far 3 pages of report. Page 2 is followed by a section break next page while page 5 is followed by a section break next page. In addition I also put a section break at the end of the document which I should not need. Numbering starts on page 3 as page 1 of Y which seems to work fine. However, page 4 and 5 do not display page numbers while page 6 displays page 1 of 6 and page 7 i...

Space Plan Startup Wizard
I am trying to follow a document from Microsoft title "Convert a CAD floor plan into a Visio Professions Space Plan diagram". The document says it applies to Microsoft Visio Professional 2002 (which I am running). Step one, says 1) In Visio Professional, on the File menu, point to New, point to Building Plan, and then click Space Plan. This works fine. Step two says 2) In the Space Plan Startup Wizard, click CAD drawing. Locate the CAD drawing that you want to insert, and then click Open. I don't get a startup Wizard. I re-did the installation process and made sure ...

display the answer for a formula from another page?
I am trying to diplay the answer from a fomula on one page to another so that i don't have to have the same formula twice..i keep getting an error....Please help...Lou It would have helped if you'd posted your desired formula, but... Assume the formula would be to add cells A1 and B1 in Sheet1, and you want the result in cell C1 in Sheet2. Then, in Sheet2!C1, enter = Sheet1!A1 + Sheet1!B1 or =SUM(Sheet1!A1:B1) In article <DB8EC1C4-50DA-4025-9F42-B749DF8A70F0@microsoft.com>, Lou <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to diplay the answer...

2010 CAS and 2007 CAS same AD site
Hello all I have a 2007 sp2 CAS server and a 2010 CAS server located in the same AD site. On the 2007 CAS server i have changed the externalurl from https://mail.kbblab.com/owa to https://legacy.kbblab.com/owa, i left the internalurl at its default setting. On the 2010 CAS server the externalurl points to https://mail.kbblab.com/owa and i set the Exchange2003URL to https://legacy.kbblab.com/owa. The 2010 CAS server is using FBA authentication and basic with SSL. The 2007 CAS server is using NTLM and windowsintegrated for internaluathenticationmethods. I have created an ...