Spell Check when sending emails

Why does the spell check check the spelling in the
original text when relpying to or forwarding emails.  I
have the "Do not chek original text..." checked in the
Options menu under Tools.
0
anonymous (74722)

If, under the email options in tools->options, you have changed how the
reply will be sent, you negated the option to not spell check the original
text.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Roger asked:

| Why does the spell check check the spelling in the
| original text when relpying to or forwarding emails.  I
| have the "Do not chek original text..." checked in the
| Options menu under Tools.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
9/25/2004 5:08:56 PM
Thank you, but I haven't cahnged the email options under=20
tools-> options.  I continue to have the original text=20
included in replies and forwards.

It is under spelling within tools->options that I have=20
checked the box which reads "Ignore original mesage text=20
in reply or forward".  Any ideas?
changed how the=20
>reply will be sent, you negated the option to not spell=20
check the original=20
>text.
>
>--=81
>Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
>Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion=20
intact.  Due to
>the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent=20
to my personal
>account will be deleted without reading.
>
>After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,=20
Roger asked:

>| Why does the spell check check the spelling in the
>| original text when relpying to or forwarding emails.  I
>| have the "Do not chek original text..." checked in the
>| Options menu under Tools.=20
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Sending Email #6

Customer check data

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

Unapplying a Check
Invoices were paid with a check. The invoices which were paid are not the correct ones. The check is in history. What Accounts want is to bring the paid invoices as well as the check into an 'open' status. Can the 'void historical transactions' do this? If not, how can it done? You are correct that Void Historical Transaction will move them back to open. However, did the Vendor already cash the Check? Voiding a check will also void it out of your Checkbook balance so it is best to void the check if you still have it with you, otherwise you will have to make a manual ...

send on behalf #6
Hi, We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on behalf" permission to a distribution group but "active directory Users and computers" won't let me do this. I can only see users. No groups. Exchange 2003 sp2, Outlook 2003, Native forest. I don't wanna use "send as" cause we wanna see sender name. Could it be a GC problem? Am I missing something? Thanks On 19 May 2006 06:43:07 -0700, dany_langlois@yahoo.com wrote: >Hi, > >We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on >behalf" permiss...

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Exchange problem while emailing from TS
I have a published application via TS and Citrix Metaframe XPe. OCCASSIONALY, when a message is sent from MAPI client configured in the TS environment (Outlook 2003) it will change the SMTP address, by concatinanting the address. For example: user@domain.com is the intended address, when I look at the Message Tracking Center on the Exchange Server it's attempting to send to user@domain.com:USER@DOMAIN.COM. Where is the :USER@DOMAIN.COM, which is being added to the end of the SMTP coming from ? ...