Spell Check #11

When I send an e-mail I get an error in Outlook Express
becuase it is looking for a version of MSWord that is no
longer installed.  How do I tell Express where to look
for a dictionary?
0
anonymous (74722)

microsoft money #11
Question for Microsoft Money developers: I use Microsoft Money 2007 - would it please be possible to include Switzerland and their SMI Market information??!! I would like to be able to have my swiss investments and their market symbols also update automatically - is a pain in the *** to have to constantly change the prices manually! Thank you -- krb This is a peer to peer newsgroup and you won't find MS here. To answer your question, there are not enough Swiss purchasers of Money to make it cost effective for MS to do what you want. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For...

Date Format #11
Every time I type in the date it uses it for the year. I have my cells formatted for US 10-Nov-2007 but if I type Nov 10 it puts 1-Nov-2010 and if I type Nov 20 it puts 1-Nov-2020 Any ideas how to get a simple Nov 10 to insert Nov 10-2007 Hi, Are you in the US and is your country setting US? On my machine typing Nov 10 works to enter 10-Nov and if I then format it to your format it is correct. Try typing 11/10. or 11-10 Nov-10 Sincerely, Shane Devenshire Excel MVP "Martin Knight" <martinknight@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:sRG9i.358$NV3.11@pd7urf2no... > E...

Checking for null on close
I have a field that I want to ensure is not forgotten on a form's close after new record is created. I have used the following code on a forms Close Buttons OnClick event, and I did something wrong! Help me figure it out if you have a minute. Thanks - the code: Private Sub Close_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Close_Click Dim stMessage As String Dim cmdClose As String stMessage = "Choose Male or Female" cmdClose = "DoCmd.Close" IIf ContactGender Is Not Null, cmdClose, MsgBox(stMessage) Exit_Close_Click: Exit Sub Err_Close_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resum...

What else to check
I am not able to send outgoing mail from exchange 2003 sp1. I have read every thred on this board and have tried Telnet and SMTPdiag. Manually they both work. The SMTPdiag gives me an error on the SOA records, but then goes on to communicate with the mail server. DNS seems to be setup correctly. Internet works fine. Could someone PLEASE give me a direction to look in ... can you send manually via telnet to port 25? If not, are you setup for a smarthost that is not responding? Can you post the exact message you receive in Outlook after attempting to send? Or does it sit in the queue?...

mailbox permissions #11
In Exchange 2003, I am having trouble restricting access to user's mailboxes. Although I am set up as only a domain user, and I removed myself from the Exchange Full Administrator, and Exchange Admins accounts, I am still able to access anyone's mailbox. I noticed that the everyone group is inheriting some permissions to the Exchange server object, but I am reluctant to change them until I know what I am doing. Is your account a member of Exchange Domain Servers? -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "Philgo" <nospam33@te...

Checking messages remotely
I can connect to my exchange server from a remote location however when I hit send and receive once I'm connected to synchronize my selected folders I synchronize all the messages in my selected Inbox, even those that i have already read. How can i prevent all the messages in the Inbox from being synchronized and only update those that I still have not read. Any help would be appricated SS ...

Service Broker Check after Receive?
If this is the wrong place to ask, please redirect me. I have a table with an after insert trigger that takes some stuff from the OUTPUT clause, converts it into XML, and then dumps that into a Service Broker queue. I have an external activation queue setup so the message can get sent to an external .NET app listening for work. The .NET app may not get the work done, and it knows it internally. What is the best way to talk back to the queueing infrastructure so the previously-received item can get re-queued and re-done by the .NET app again? Thanks. On 2010-06-30 5:02, Sna...

How to Check Incoming Mail Feed?
Hi all This may seem bizarre, but I have found one aspect of junk email receipt is actually useful! To explain - the server side of our IT setup is controlled by an external company, so my knowledge of Exchange etc is limited. Occasionally I have users call me to ask if there are problems with email receipt, usually because a mail they were expecting has not arrived. To date I have simply looked in my junk mail folder and confirmed that incoming mail is OK based on the time of the most recent spam. Due to the volume of this stuff, we will be routing email via an external filter startin...

Live Chat
The Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management Systems (RMS) team will host a live chat on Thursday, September 11, 2008, at 10 a.m Pacific Daylight Time. The topic of the chat will be Tender Types, Currencies, and Payment Processing. Questions on other topics will be answered as time allows. To add the chat to your calendar or to enter the chat room on the day of the chat, visit this page: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx To view the question-and-answer transcript approximately one week after the chat, visit this page: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/rms/using/chats/0...

Unknown error when checking mail.
Hi I have just recently resurrected my files via time machine and one of my email accounts no longer downloads my emails. Entourage gives me a message which says: An unknown error has occurred in Entourage. Could not retrieve mail. Account name: "" Error: 16001 The odd thing about this is that the two other accounts on the same server work just fine and I can SEND emails from my account without any issues. I have recreated the account to no avail. Right now all of the messages are being forwarded to my Gmail account. Any advice? Thanks Dave On 11/12/09 ...

wmp 11 on vista
Unable to play/rip cds - computer not reading cds, no list of songs provided. Similar to an empty drive. Initially had no problems, but recently only approximately 1% of cds will work. On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 00:07:06 -0800, vsgjon <vsgjon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Unable to play/rip cds - computer not reading cds, no list of songs provided. > Similar to an empty drive. Initially had no problems, but recently only >approximately 1% of cds will work. Can you see the contents of a Data disk when you're in windows explorer - for example, can you view t...

Automatically delete in spell check?
This is my first post. I hope someone can help me out. I have some spreadsheets with long lists of words, with one word to a cell. I would like to check the spelling automatically and delete (or blank out) any words that are not found in the dictionary. Is this possible? The last list contained ~29,000 words that I checked one by one. Future lists look to be even longer. P.S. I am using Excel 2002. DTM, I don't believe this is possible without using VBA program code. Jim Cone San Francisco, CA ****************************************************** DanTMan <DanTMan.tf5hy@excel...

Checking value of a Null field
Hello Group I have a form with a field that is used to add records to a table. The first field on the form is the Primary key. I wrote a snippet of code on the lost focus event that checks the value of the PK field to make sure it is not null. However, the code does not seem to work and keeps producing a Run Time Error "424: "Object Required". Here is the code: Private Sub Customer_Number_LostFocus() Dim x As Variant Set x = Me.Customer_Number (**This is the PK field) 'check to be sure that the customer # field has a value If x = Null Then MsgBox "You must ente...

hiding data series with check/uncheck boxes
hi, we've got lots of data series we want to graph out in a line graph. value on Y axis, and time on x axis. we want to link over 50 series to one graph, then be able to check / un-check boxes so we can compare one line from a series to another, and switch the series were looking at on the fly by clicking show/don't show check boxes. Excel 2003 I've searched the discussion base and havn't found anything. Thanks. -- We sell mannequins to retailers. They smile, laugh, and kiss! www.bigsmile.ca Hi, Try Jon Peilter's example, http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Cha...

Check Stub Reprint
I would like to see a report in Payables Management that could reprint a check stub to provide vendors with that information a second time or to re-generate the check stub in an electronic format. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www....

Check Links Error Message
My client ran Check Links, and recieved the following error: ---------- File Maintenance Error Log Report File Name Error Messsage CM Reconcile Header Reconciliation information for chequebook ID [client's checkbook ID] couldn't be verified because the record is locked. ---------- Is this an error that we shold be concerned about, and if so, how can it be cleared? iStevo, Looks like you have a Reconciliation record that is created in Reconcile Bank Statements window. Go to Financial=>Transactions=>Reconcile and Enter the checkbookID for which you are receiving th...

To simplify the reconciliation process of NSF checks.
Customer said that reconciling "NSF" checks is a major hassle and would like to have it simplified. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5b88a11f-21f6-...

Help Spell Check in Word 2007 Protected Documents
I have created a protected form and noticed it didn't spell check when I tested as a user. I searched and found http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/SpellcheckProtectDoc.htm I copied and pasted into VBE re-protected the document closed and opened as a user and still unable to spell check. Is there something I'm missing. Perhaps clearer instructions? Could someone please walk me through this step by step? Perhaps I don't have a full understanding of Macros?? Note that you will have to run the macro manually, for example by assigning a toolbar button. See http://www.g...

Fill Field on main form from subform based on check box result
I have hours of failed research into this problem, so I sure hope I didn't pass over an obvious answer somewhere in here. Main Form based on tblBoltGasketTakeoff IDBoltGasket Takeoff PK IDBolts BoltLength FlangetoFlange (Checkbox) Subform based on tblBoltMaterials IDBolt PK (1 to many relationship with tblBoltGasketTakoff) FlangetoFlangeBoltLength I want BoltLength in tlbBoltGasketTakeoff to populate based on the value in the control Text33. The expression that works in a text box Text33 is =IIf([Check18]=Yes, [subfrmBoltMaterials].[Form]![FlangetoFlangeBoltLength],"0"). ...

Outlook 2003 spelling: Switch language ?
I'm using Outlook 2003 English version, and need to do spelling in Norwegian. In the dialog Options-Spelling, International Dictionaries I only have available English-French-Spanish, Even though Norwegian is installed on my PC. The problem might be connected to the fact that the only 2003-version I use is Outlook. Still have Word 2002 (XP) where Norwegian spelling goes very smooth. In Outlook 2003, under Options-MailFormat I see a disabled option to make Word 2003 my mail-editor. It seems impossible to use word XP for that purpose. I guess lots of other people at least in Europe ...

setup failed 03-11-05
hi all, i'm trying to install CRM v 1.2 on win2k3 server. also on this server is exchange 2k3 and sql 2000 sp3a. followed the installation instructions, but am still getting this error: "setup was unable to install MS CRM server. setup was unable to import default data into the microsoft crm databases. see the event log for details." the event log records obscure errors from DMSNAPIN. i am logged on using the domain administrator account. if anyone can help, i would be grateful! thanks, lisa wonder if this is caused by timeout issues as you are running heavyweight app...

template for a 2010-11 school calendar
I need a template for a 2010-11 school calendar where I can add events to it. (One page) Are you even using Outlook? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, cam asked: | I need a template for a 2010-11 school calendar where I can add | events to it. (One page) ...

Check Cashing
I have a client that wants to add check cashing to their C-store running on RMS. Has anyone done this? What are the potential drawbacks? ...

GP 10: Check printing format problems
When printing a check from the Payables Transaction Entry window, the check does not print with the same alignment from different workstations, eventhough the same printer and check format is used on all workstations. By alignment I mean the pay to name, check date, and check numerical amount are in different positions. Would a different operating system be the cause of this, some have XP others have Vista or would there be another reason for this? Yes, absolutely - a different printer driver can cause this. However, usually it will be a slight difference in alignment, so if they are ...

Older check transactions gone
I started my Money (2007 deluxe) account by importing .OFX files that go back to the first transactions in my checking account. These were dated from the beginning of April 2007. I have kept my Money account on my PC up to date every week or two. Now when I look at "All Transactions", everything from before July 6 is missing. What can I do to recover the old transactions? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Greg Oliver wrote: >I started my Money (2007 deluxe) account by importing .OFX files that go back >to the first transactions in my checking account. These were d...