Specify which e-mail account to use to send a message #2

I've just installed Outlook 2003 on to my machine, I have
multiple accounts set-up. but I can't seem to specify
which e-mail account to use to send a message, as it
always arrives from my default account even though I have
selected an alternative account.

Any ideas?  It work on outlook express & incredimail

Is all of the mail sent to one mailbox and downloaded with one username and
password? if so, you'll need to create additional accounts in Outlook and
use the accounts menu to change the account when you compose a reply.

to send new messages on a secondary account, select the account from the
accounts list.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the
Slipstick Ratings Raffle at http://www.slipstick.com/contest/

"Kirsty" <kirstygreenhough@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've just installed Outlook 2003 on to my machine, I have
> multiple accounts set-up. but I can't seem to specify
> which e-mail account to use to send a message, as it
> always arrives from my default account even though I have
> selected an alternative account.
>
> Any ideas?  It work on outlook express & incredimail

0
dianenws (1904)
8/11/2004 12:55:30 AM
I'm having the sameproblem, and this doesn't work. I even
switched to another account as my default, and it
stillsends everything from the first account that was set
up as default.

Guide)
>Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual
QuickStart Guide)

>Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/
>Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:
http://www.slipstick.com
tips.net/

>Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in
the
>Slipstick Ratings Raffle at
http://www.slipstick.com/contest/

>"Kirsty" <kirstygreenhough@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I've just installed Outlook 2003 on to my machine, I
have
>> multiple accounts set-up. but I can't seem to specify
>> which e-mail account to use to send a message, as it
>> always arrives from my default account even though I
have
>> selected an alternative account.
>>
>> Any ideas?  It work on outlook express & incredimail
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

Support Debugging Tool #2
Is the Support Debugging tool available for GP9. I have a customer having a random issue with GP and a third party product. I had read somewhere that you can set this tool up to capture when something is not happening - a way to capture these random things. how easy is this tool? We do have a development team - so if i need that level of skill i have that available to me. Andrea, Support Debugging Tool is available for versions 8, 9, and 10. The issue you are describing is the perfect scenario where you would use SDT. SDT is relatively simple to use and even if you have the need for ...

More Columns #2

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Goal Seek #2

using the journal on outlook