Sorting Attendee Lists in Outlook 2003

Is there any way to sort attendees by either name or attendee status in
Outlook 2003?  I don't know how Microsoft could be so oblivious to the
need for this feature.

You can't even click on the column headers to sort, let alone print out
a list of people sorted by accept and decline.  Microsoft's online help
system recommends Alt + PrntScreen???? How archaic is that?

Is there anyone out there that can help me???

Thanks!

0
mdlgrant (1)

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

Outlook Sales

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

The opposite of the "sort" function
I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? see http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/samplenoreplace.html In article <1174843249.583556.129830@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, lucavilla@cashette.com wrote: > I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. > Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? Exellent solution! thanks! Let's say your data in A1:A10 In B1: =RAND() copy from B1 to B10 Select A1:B10 > Data > Sort > Sort by select Column B > select As...

conditional formatting sort

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

how to find an item in a list control?