Sorting all folder contents in Outlook 2002??

My personal folders and sub-folders are presently not sorted by
received date, so it's a pain to constantly have to hit the "received"
tab when I open a folder to see the newer messages on top.  Is there a
way to change the default setting and have ALL my folders sorted by
"received" date?
Thanks

0
rastlouis (4)

Is there anyway i can make the addresses i see show up when i am reading a
thread.

reset the view - right click on the field names and click on the customize
menu thenchoose reset.

if you need help finding the reset option, see
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/viewmenu.htm for the various ways to
access the view menus and options.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

<rastlouis@rogers.com> wrote in message
> My personal folders and sub-folders are presently not sorted by
> received date, so it's a pain to constantly have to hit the "received"
> tab when I open a folder to see the newer messages on top.  Is there a
> way to change the default setting and have ALL my folders sorted by
> "received" date?
> Thanks

0
outlookmvp (5838)
11/9/2005 3:42:35 PM
john sumner <josumner1964@cs.ccom> wrote:

> Is there anyway i can make the addresses i see show up when i am
> reading a thread.

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook Sales

conditional formatting sort

The opposite of the "sort" function
I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? see http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/samplenoreplace.html In article <1174843249.583556.129830@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, lucavilla@cashette.com wrote: > I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. > Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? Exellent solution! thanks! Let's say your data in A1:A10 In B1: =RAND() copy from B1 to B10 Select A1:B10 > Data > Sort > Sort by select Column B > select As...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems